Endangered Marine Animals Win. trump loses.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The AG of my state has won another court case against trump.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

Endangered marine species win one over Trump Administration

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

I don't see how you can say that.

Obama wasn't president from 2001 until 2009. He was president in 2015. His government took the time to actually get the facts then make the changes to protect those endangered animals.

The bush boy didn't do anything.

trump tried to remove the protections that were put in place during the Obama years.

Good thing the courts and the AG of my state stopped trump.

It's a huge trump failure.

Another obama failure.

Obama wasn't president from 2001 until 2009. He was president in 2015. His government took the time to actually get the facts then make the changes to protect those endangered animals.

trump tried to remove the protections that were put in place during the Obama years.

I wouldn't say "huge" if it's 1 state out of 50. :dunno:

Another obama failure.

Dood, you need to read your own link. it says The Pacific Fisheries Management Council was coming up with new rules that the Trump Administration didn't want to change.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

ROFLMFAO

PLASTIC IS KILLING MARINE LIFE

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

I uh don't think the point is that something was #51872 on Rump's priority list.

It's more that Thing #51872 will now keep him up all night sending whiny little bitch tweets and bawling his eyes out. :crybaby:

Another obama failure.

Every hump back whale in Colorado is protected. Not a single on is hunted. See, it works.

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

Another obama failure.

It is a small example of government failure across party lines.

Well many other nations don't obey our rules so you had better get your little fanny over there and put a stop to this wanted destruction of .....fish.......

Well many other nations don't obey our rules so you had better get your little fanny over there and put a stop to this wanted destruction of .....fish.......

They do if they're fishing in our waters.

Did you mean wanton destruction?

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.

Another obama failure.

It is a small example of government failure across party lines.
So which is it? An Obama failure or a failure across party lines?

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.
One day you will find out that you can't eat dogma.

They are also working to remove the drilling moratorium in the eastern Gulf of Mexico in spite of the fact even republicans in Florida oppose it. WTF is wrong with them?

Forum List

Back