Endangered Marine Animals Win. trump loses.

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

I don't see how you can say that.

Obama wasn't president from 2001 until 2009. He was president in 2015. His government took the time to actually get the facts then make the changes to protect those endangered animals.

The bush boy didn't do anything.

trump tried to remove the protections that were put in place during the Obama years.

Good thing the courts and the AG of my state stopped trump.

It's a huge trump failure.

I wouldn't say "huge" if it's 1 state out of 50. :dunno:

how many of those 50 states are coastal states?

Never really counted, and am not starting now.

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years.

So far Trump has added an average of $3,206,109,682 daily to the debt.

That is a 12.5% increase over Obama.

Yet you kiss Trump’s ass daily...seems debt is not really an issue for you.

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years and yet you LOVED HIM and kissed his ass thinking him God dismissing it all as a necessary evil.

By your own measure, you should then be absolutely star-struck with Trump! When did raising the debt suddenly become "bad" or unnecessary, on Nov. 8 2016?

Actually dumbfuck I despised Obama more than I do Trump which is why I have said on this forum that Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country.

I have never once in this forum praised Obama for a single action. But with your IQ of a head of cabbage you cannot grasp the idea that someone can dislike Trump and Obama.

Fucking moron

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.
More importantly, don't subsidize it with taxpayer money. Let them price themselves right out of business.

Trump has only been in office a little over two years. Does anyone in his right mind think he is determined to kill "Flipper"? Personnel in the "Marine Fisheries Agency" in question were probably appointed by Obama.

no biggie...

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years and yet you LOVED HIM and kissed his ass thinking him God dismissing it all as a necessary evil.

By your own measure, you should then be absolutely star-struck with Trump! When did raising the debt suddenly become "bad" or unnecessary, on Nov. 8 2016?

Actually dumbfuck I despised Obama more than I do Trump which is why I have said on this forum that Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country.

I have never once in this forum praised Obama for a single action. But with your IQ of a head of cabbage you cannot grasp the idea that someone can dislike Trump and Obama.

Fucking moron

Who gives a flying crap what you think or have posted in the past? It's not like anyone here gives a shit about you. I've noticed that when it comes to idiots like you, the first step they always take in an argument is to start attacking the messenger with slurs, name-calling and talking about their low IQ and comparing them to a vegetable. That's the first indicator that they really are a clueless dumb bastard.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

I didn't support and have never supported either of the men you have named.

The AG of my state has won another court case against trump.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

Endangered marine species win one over Trump Administration
ROFLMFAO

PLASTIC IS KILLING MARINE LIFE
I remember when the left had us switch to pastic bags to save the environment.....are these people ever sane?

no biggie...

Fucking moron

Who gives a flying crap what you think or have posted in the past? It's not like anyone here gives a shit about you. I've noticed that when it comes to idiots like you, the first step they always take in an argument is to start attacking the messenger with slurs, name-calling and talking about their low IQ and comparing them to a vegetable. That's the first indicator that they really are a clueless dumb bastard.

Look little snowflake, you started with the personal attacks, if you cannot take the heat stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

no biggie...

Fucking moron

Look little snowflake, you started with the personal attacks, if you cannot take the heat stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

See here, Puddytat, I didn't start any personal attacks, it is just that your fragile ego takes everything personally.

I live in SW Florida and I can tell you firsthand of the damage professional fisherman can do to an entire species.

Within weeks.

Remember the Blackened Redfish craze that hit here many years ago? I think it was Paul Prudhomme IIRC. Maybe not. Whatever

But I personally witnessed helicopters locating schools of the Redfish, trawlers closing in and throwing their nets and dragging so many fish onboard, the stern of the boat almost went under. And I'm talking 80 footers here, not some little bathtubs.

They virtually wiped out the Redish population. I don't know if it's ever recovered. I quit fishing years ago. Too old to be wrestling a boat at a boat dock all the time and to live on a Direct Access canal is WAY beyond my means. It kinda sucks anyway.

So while I'm not a fan of government intervention, sometimes it just needs to be done.

Too many "Slash-And-Burn" rednecks out there.

word

The problem one has with most attempts at regulating fisheries is the infiltration into the discussion of people who want to destroy the fishing industry, not save it.

Trying to convince fishermen that limits are to their benefit is harder when some of the regs are pushed by PETA types that want to end the industry, not protect it and the fish populations.

It's the same thing you run into with environmental regulations when the regulations are about shadow bans instead of regulating.

They are also working to remove the drilling moratorium in the eastern Gulf of Mexico in spite of the fact even republicans in Florida oppose it. WTF is wrong with them?

Oil Rigs in the Gulf turn into Fish Hatcheries.

The Gulf's floor is completely barren for the most part. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Sand and mud with a few rocks scattered around. I know. I've scuba-dived it many times.

The Oil Rigs give hatchlings a place to hide.

The Oil Rigs give back much more than they take. Once in a while, there's an accident. But overall, they give far more than they take.

go dive the Flower Garden - 100 miles out of Galveston. The only coral reef I know of in the Gulf .........

They are also working to remove the drilling moratorium in the eastern Gulf of Mexico in spite of the fact even republicans in Florida oppose it. WTF is wrong with them?

The Gulf's floor is completely barren for the most part. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Sand and mud with a few rocks scattered around. I know. I've scuba-dived it many times.

The Oil Rigs give back much more than they take. Once in a while, there's an accident. But overall, they give far more than they take.

go dive the Flower Garden - 100 miles out of Galveston. The only coral reef I know of in the Gulf .........

There's still a coral reef in the Gulf that's still alive? Wow. Cool. I thought everything in the Gulf was pretty much dead from all the oil spills and drilling.

It's not in the Gulf but there are coral reefs in the south end of Florida and the Keys.

Florida is very dependent on tourism which needs a clean environment.

There's still a coral reef in the Gulf that's still alive? Wow. Cool. I thought everything in the Gulf was pretty much dead from all the oil spills and drilling.

It's not in the Gulf but there are coral reefs in the south end of Florida and the Keys.

Florida is very dependent on tourism which needs a clean environment.

Stock Photo - Coral scenery in Flower Garden in the Gulf of Mexico off Texas

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

Was that American fishermen? Because the ones from other countries don’t give two shits about American game laws.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

Little insight for ya. Dubya was also fighting a global war against terrorist in the Middle East after the onset of the 9/11 attacks. All Obumma was fighting was the SNL crisis that the democrats created because they forced banks to give out unsecured loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Lol insight for ya, Dubya unlawfully started the Iraq war over non existent WMD's and cut taxes while trying to fight 2 wars! He caused most of his own problems, alsoalso remember the unfunded Medicare part D?

And both sides were very culpable in the Great Recession, but a partisan back like ewe could never see that!

The AG of my state has won another court case against trump.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

Endangered marine species win one over Trump Administration
You must be tired of winning already. :)

no biggie...

I didn't support and have never supported either of the men you have named.

Notice ewe didn't mentioned either of them though. One was.just as bad and the other did a worse job on the national debt. I'm sure it was just an oversight though wasn't it?

Notice ewe didn't mentioned either of them though.

Yeah, they're older presidents and weren't super relevant to the point I was making. I'm not a partisan hack like most of y'all.

So what your saying is ewe really didn't dislike them as much as Obama even though they proved themselves to be as bad or worse than Obama about the debt.

You seem to have no capability of actually absorbing anything other than what you want to hear/think.

Forum List

Back