End Public Sector Unions Period.

Who woulda thought :wtf:
The American Thinker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The American Thinker is a daily conservative internet publication dealing with American politics, foreign policy, national security, economics, diplomacy, culture, military strategy, and the survival of the State of Israel.[2] The publisher of American Thinker is Thomas Lifson
The same guy who's mag Ru$h Limbough hawked on his show.

You know what I find truly amazing? The number of liberals that listen to Rush everyday. My guess is that if the liberals did not listen to him he would be off the air by now, because only a few right wing nut cases listen to the guy.

Instead of devoting a few hours a day to a guy you claim to hate you should try doing what conservatives do when they come across MSNBC, change the channel. Seriously, if it were not for people that hate him I would not know he was alive.

The American Thinker is a daily conservative internet publication dealing with American politics, foreign policy, national security, economics, diplomacy, culture, military strategy, and the survival of the State of Israel.[2] The publisher of American Thinker is Thomas Lifson

You know what I find truly amazing? The number of liberals that listen to Rush everyday. My guess is that if the liberals did not listen to him he would be off the air by now, because only a few right wing nut cases listen to the guy.

Instead of devoting a few hours a day to a guy you claim to hate you should try doing what conservatives do when they come across MSNBC, change the channel. Seriously, if it were not for people that hate him I would not know he was alive.

The few times I actually do listen to him I only do to see how much he manipulates the far lefties. Wanna know what MSNBC is going to talk about? Listen to Rush. Wanna know what position Obama is going to take? Perceive the opposite of what Rush just said. It's funny.

I remember the challenge that some libertarian group had when I was in Atlanta. Count the random anonymous political comments downtown with a clean bumper in one week. Then put a Rush sticker on and count them again. It was eye opening. I actually lost friends because I was one of "them." Too funny!

He's been on the air for 25 years...you idiots have tried and failed to get him off the air. And will continue to FAIL.:lol:

The few times I actually do listen to him I only do to see how much he manipulates the far lefties. Wanna know what MSNBC is going to talk about? Listen to Rush. Wanna know what position Obama is going to take? Perceive the opposite of what Rush just said. It's funny.

I remember the challenge that some libertarian group had when I was in Atlanta. Count the random anonymous political comments downtown with a clean bumper in one week. Then put a Rush sticker on and count them again. It was eye opening. I actually lost friends because I was one of "them." Too funny!

He's been on the air for 25 years...you idiots have tried and failed to get him off the air. And will continue to FAIL.:lol:
Did I mention a time frame? This was from over ten years ago dittoheads.

Last edited:

That's what my sticker said!

Too funny.

How true...

Protesting for your rights as a citizen is un-American

Union up all you want............but the days of the free ride are ova..........:D

So damn glad the lid has been blown off this fcukking scam these unions have..........

Like most people, Ive been paying my own way for over 25 years now PLUS paying 100% of theirs. Serving in human services 1/2 my life, my retirement will be surpassed by the average teacher in less than 2 years..........and they'll make 50K plus for decades/year plus free medical everything..........medical they dont pay a dime for for 40 to 50 years.

The public employee unions have been on a free ride at the expense of the middle class for decades................most Americans had no clue.

They do now!!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

and PS..........lefy input on this is meh for the rest of us. Have some real responsiblility in the doggy-dog and then come back and make a comment, otherwise, go post over at People.com. How many fcukking phoney ass liberals do we have in here anyway? They're not in the real world.........not in a world in a job with huge responsibility, a mortgage and multiple kids, thus, their input on stuff of this nature about as important as an infants at a town hall meeting!!!

Last edited:

So what?

*NEXT*

You may not 'need' unions, but we who work on the factory floor know damned well that without the unions, we would be working for next to nothing. And in conditions that are unsafe. It took unions to create decent wages and working conditions. It takes unions to maintain them.

:clap2:

California Girl didn't pay attention that day in history class when the Industrial Revolution took place. Doesn't believe they exploited child labor and general labor by paying them pennies.

Without Unions, no one is able to put together enough to fight deregulation of labor which brings sweat shops to America. Pay them nothing, unsafe working conditions, and no way to get any fair compensation ever.

Except for that whole Federal Law.

Present day unions have become rackets generally. Time for a new schtick than purporting to advocate against sweatshops that are already illegal while really just looking out for the best interests of those at the top of the heap.

Or the thugs can prove that they are indeed thugs.

So? Republicans would deregulate that next. Of course, workers shouldn't have the right to negotiate their own wage, but then they shouldn't have the right to work in a clean and safe working environment. Then they shouldn't have the right to make money in that job.

This is all apart of their plan to turn the United States into a third world country. You worried about other countries taking us over? Kill the middle class, and you will get another country to take us over.

Forum List

Back