End of the Church Age

Have you ever seen Satan? Religious people often say they talk to or God talks to them. Does Satan talk to you too?

I suppose in a way. I still sin. I will always have the carnal nature battling within.
We all will. The only difference is you think believing a story about a guy 2000 years ago gives you a free pass on future sin.

Catch you later. Off to Church.
Go ask your preacher how or why believing the Jesus story is the only thing required to get into heaven. Because you all admit that you will sin again.

So why is believing a 2000 year old story the test? Sounds like cult bs to me.

Don't tell me the story about how God sent his son to die for our sins bla bla. None of that makes any sense. It doesn't answer the question and its ridiculous.

The fact that you think because you believe the stories you are "saved". Boy I tell you religion is the greatest stories ever told.

Have I ever tried to save your soul? You're the one I see quoting Scripture and preaching all the time. God really seems to occupy a lot of your thoughts.
I use to argue politics but then I realized all the people I'm arguing with don't need evidence to believe something. If they believe an invisible god loves them then its impossible to argue anything rational with them. In other words religion is the source of our stupidity.

I think it's bad for us and holding us back. Am I preaching? Lol then can I have a hallelujah?

sealy, you are a believer, too, just in nothing, so preach all you want, hallelujah.

sealy, you are a believer, too, just in nothing, so preach all you want, hallelujah.
I believe. I believe we can do better. We can be better citizens of this planet. That would require challenging the status quo and that ain't happening without a fight.

I always say they use god guns and racism to divide the masses. That means religion is 1 of the big 3 ways they control us. Can I get a amen?

I believe. I believe we can do better. We can be better citizens of this planet. That would require challenging the status quo and that ain't happening without a fight.

I always say they use god guns and racism to divide the masses. That means religion is 1 of the big 3 ways they control us. Can I get a amen?
That means YOU believe it, not that it is truth.

Religions say if you don't believe in Jesus you won't be rewarded.

I say if we don't believe we can do better we will never be rewarded. I think we will be a much smarter more evolved species 2000 years from now. Just look how far we've come in 2000. Think about how ignorant our ancestors were just 200 years ago. Now x that by 10.

Imagine if instead of the cold war Russia and USA spent all that money on good.

I say if we don't believe we can do better we will never be rewarded. I think we will be a much smarter more evolved species 2000 years from now. Just look how far we've come in 2000. Think about how ignorant our ancestors were just 200 years ago. Now x that by 10.

Imagine if you undestood human nature. You don't.

Think star trek. You never heard them try to tell Spock about God. That would have been a good episode.

How ignorant were they 200 years ago? Why do you presume they were ignorant when we are building off their shoulders?

Think star trek. You never heard them try to tell Spock about God. That would have been a good episode.

Did you completely miss star trek five when they were supposedly searching for God?

How ignorant were they 200 years ago? Why do you presume they were ignorant when we are building off their shoulders?
We built off the shoulders of maybe 5%. The rest are dumb sheep.

Those 5% are the ones that use religion to control us.

You give yourself too much credit. If it weren't for scientists you'd still be lighting your home with candels IF someone invented candels for you.

And you'd still be walking if someone else didn't invent the wheel.

We are still stupid. Give us another 2000 years.

I always think about my immigrant aunt and grandmother teaching me about Jesus. Them with their Greek 6th grade educations.

Anyways, intelligence has nothing to do with wishful thinking and cognitive dissonance.

---
Who needs a church when you can talk directly to Jesus/God/Holy Ghost?
Why buy from a retailer when you can get a better deal from the wholesaler?

What do you and Jesus talk about? Football?

---
We talk about the same things that a preacher & Jesus talk about, i.e., nothing.
In my case, I'm not delusional.

Certainly appears to occupy your minds far more than it does any Christians on here though. Wonder why?

Man!! Religion really bothers you doesn't it. Do you ever think about anything else? There are other things you know. I like football myself.

Man!! Religion really bothers you doesn't it. Do you ever think about anything else? There are other things you know. I like football myself.
When I come here, I mostly think religion, then politics, then sports, etc. I like to talk about science and current events.

And I have already explained myself as to why I'm obsessed with religion. I think it is a bad for people and a lie. I think they use it to control us. Keeps us down/holds us back.

So imagine you discover something is not true and yet 60% of the public believes it. Wouldn't you be passionate about waking the dumb mother fuckers up? Especially if you think it is holding your society back. Stem cell research for example. Or that christian **** who's denying gays a marriage licence.

I'm just glad you guys aren't as bat shit crazy as ISIS.

And by the way, when I log off I stop thinking about this stuff. Then I think about other unimportant things like pussy and pot.

---
Who needs a church when you can talk directly to Jesus/God/Holy Ghost?
Why buy from a retailer when you can get a better deal from the wholesaler?

What do you and Jesus talk about? Football?

---
We talk about the same things that a preacher & Jesus talk about, i.e., nothing.
In my case, I'm not delusional.
Notice the religious people with nothing else to say will get defensive and ask you why you are obsessed or attacking them. How about because its a ridiculous lie.

When I come here, I mostly think religion, then politics, then sports, etc. I like to talk about science and current events.

And I have already explained myself as to why I'm obsessed with religion. I think it is a bad for people and a lie. I think they use it to control us. Keeps us down/holds us back.

So imagine you discover something is not true and yet 60% of the public believes it. Wouldn't you be passionate about waking the dumb mother fuckers up? Especially if you think it is holding your society back. Stem cell research for example. Or that christian **** who's denying gays a marriage licence.

I'm just glad you guys aren't as bat shit crazy as ISIS.

And by the way, when I log off I stop thinking about this stuff. Then I think about other unimportant things like pussy and pot.

It certainly appears you are totally obsessed with it.

Forum List

Back