End of the Church Age

It does appear that we are living in the time of the end of the Church Age. It has been documented that the current trend indicates that there are 1,000 new church startups annually with the closings of 4,000 churches annually. The net result is a net loss of 3,000 churches annually.

Here are some other disturbing statistics that lend itself to my premise that this is indeed the beginning of the end of the Church Age:

65% of folks born prior to 1946 claim to know Christ. 35% of those born between 1946 and 1964 claim to know Christ. 15% of those born between 1965 and 1979 claim to know Christ. Amazingly, of those born between 1980 and 2000, only 4% claim to know Christ.

I realize to the Christian, this is somewhat alarming. It shouldn't be. Indeed it should be expected. We were told over 2,000 years ago that this would happen. We should have expected it. Our Bibles were the source of this revelation. I will even go so far as to submit that our present state of churches closely represents that of the Laodiceans. It is a system of lukewarm churches that fail God's muster.

What to do? Nothing. There is nothing we can do. If we believe God has control then we must conclude this is God's will and His plan in bringing to a close this age and to usher in the Kingdom of Christ.

We must be prepared to face persecution unheralded in the history of the world. We will bear all kinds of trials and tribulations with the assurance that he who endures unto the end shall be saved.

As the Bible states, the mockers walking after their own lusts are among us. These will boast and gleefully rejoice and curse you and despise you and declare they have defeated you and God Himself. Be not heavy hearted, there will be joy in the morning.
So the people who invented your religion predicted people wouldn't believe it or that it would one day become obsolete?

I don't curse you. Despise? Maybe. Lol

I think this is wonderful. I think this means man is evolving. We are shedding superstition.

Now if we could get Muslim children and born again kids and Jewish kids and Mormon kids to grow up and cut the nonsense.

1000 years we will be back to debating a generic creator. Who knows? But your story is weak.

In a few years you will profess Islam and pray to Allah or be walking around minus your head. I wager you will be one of the first to convert.
Just like now I lie in public and say "I was born...". Yes, if I were a Bernstein in Germany 1940 I'd change my name to Smith too.

I'm a Greek Orthodox who thinks Christianity and God is made up. But I would renounce Satan if I believed he existed. I just don't.

Satan knows you really well. Bro. I believe he has your cell phone number.

Satan......LMAO!!!

It does appear that we are living in the time of the end of the Church Age. It has been documented that the current trend indicates that there are 1,000 new church startups annually with the closings of 4,000 churches annually. The net result is a net loss of 3,000 churches annually.

Here are some other disturbing statistics that lend itself to my premise that this is indeed the beginning of the end of the Church Age:

65% of folks born prior to 1946 claim to know Christ. 35% of those born between 1946 and 1964 claim to know Christ. 15% of those born between 1965 and 1979 claim to know Christ. Amazingly, of those born between 1980 and 2000, only 4% claim to know Christ.

I realize to the Christian, this is somewhat alarming. It shouldn't be. Indeed it should be expected. We were told over 2,000 years ago that this would happen. We should have expected it. Our Bibles were the source of this revelation. I will even go so far as to submit that our present state of churches closely represents that of the Laodiceans. It is a system of lukewarm churches that fail God's muster.

What to do? Nothing. There is nothing we can do. If we believe God has control then we must conclude this is God's will and His plan in bringing to a close this age and to usher in the Kingdom of Christ.

We must be prepared to face persecution unheralded in the history of the world. We will bear all kinds of trials and tribulations with the assurance that he who endures unto the end shall be saved.

As the Bible states, the mockers walking after their own lusts are among us. These will boast and gleefully rejoice and curse you and despise you and declare they have defeated you and God Himself. Be not heavy hearted, there will be joy in the morning.
So the people who invented your religion predicted people wouldn't believe it or that it would one day become obsolete?

I think this is wonderful. I think this means man is evolving. We are shedding superstition.

Now if we could get Muslim children and born again kids and Jewish kids and Mormon kids to grow up and cut the nonsense.

1000 years we will be back to debating a generic creator. Who knows? But your story is weak.

In a few years you will profess Islam and pray to Allah or be walking around minus your head. I wager you will be one of the first to convert.
Just like now I lie in public and say "I was born...". Yes, if I were a Bernstein in Germany 1940 I'd change my name to Smith too.

I'm a Greek Orthodox who thinks Christianity and God is made up. But I would renounce Satan if I believed he existed. I just don't.

Have him call me in the next ten minutes. Just have him say beyellsabon. I'll be waiting.

Have him call me in the next ten minutes. Just have him say beyellsabon. I'll be waiting.

I doubt if I'll see him but I think he has a job offer for you. I think he wants you to be the D.J. playing the music as Nancy Poloski and Hillary dance nude while all your atheist friends are locked in chains just out of reach of Hillary and Nancy.

I doubt if I'll see him but I think he has a job offer for you. I think he wants you to be the D.J. playing the music as Nancy Poloski and Hillary dance nude while all your atheist friends are locked in chains just out of reach of Hillary and Nancy.
Only a strange person, a very strange person, could come up with this ^.

Jealous of my flair for creative writing? You should have stayed in school.

Oh, it is certainly creative, but very, very strange. How long have you spent in prison for carrying out some of your internal perversions? You are not right in your mind.

Oh, it is certainly creative, but very, very strange. How long have you spent in prison for carrying out some of your internal perversions? You are not right in your mind.

Says you? LOL!! I'll pit my education and experience against yours any time.

And you would lose

And you would lose. I know you will lie so go for it. :lol:

:rolleyes:

And you would lose

So, what's the point then? From my own scientific studies, I have arrived at the following scientific conclusion:

We have the Plant Group. I find Liberals fit perfectly within the sub-group of brute beasts in the animal group, the reptilian subgroup (snakes), and of the insect group (cock roaches). Then you have the human beings who comprise the Conservatives. Being 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole as well as a Christian Conservative, I find myself to be firmly entrenched into the latter group since I am of the 5 original civilized tribes who were known as the Human Beings.

By your replies I think you realize just how stupid this Satan character is. Think about it. And the idea of God is just as silly.

And you would lose

So, what's the point then? From my own scientific studies, I have arrived at the following scientific conclusion:

We have the Plant Group. I find Liberals fit perfectly within the sub-group of brute beasts in the animal group, the reptilian subgroup (snakes), and of the insect group (cock roaches). Then you have the human beings who comprise the Conservatives. Being 2/3 Choctaw and 1/3 Seminole as well as a Christian Conservative, I find myself to be firmly entrenched into the latter group since I am of the 5 original civilized tribes who were known as the Human Beings.
You would drive the Cheyenne crazy, since they are the ones the Five Nations stole "the Human Beings" name from. OK, you are a Nature child. Go find David Ridges and go back in time to change things.

And you would lose

We all share a common ancestor with snakes and insects. Did you know?

And you would lose

You would drive the Cheyenne crazy, since they are the ones the Five Nations stole "the Human Beings" name from. OK, you are a Nature child. Go find David Ridges and go back in time to change things.

Change what things in history? What's wrong with history being and remaining history? I'm more into the future myself.

And you would lose

We all share a common ancestor with snakes and insects. Did you know?

I realized you may have climbed forth from some sort of slime pool but I didn't.

By your replies I think you realize just how stupid this Satan character is. Think about it. And the idea of God is just as silly.

He must be pretty smart though. He got you without having to give you an Obamaphone.

And you would lose

Change what things in history? What's wrong with history being and remaining history? I'm more into the future myself.
:lol: And you think you are into future events with your inability to control the events of your own history' past?

And you would lose

:lol: And you think you are into future events with your inability to control the events of your own history' past?

What I have is the intelligence to realize that I have absolutely no control over the past and am not a "victim" of the past as most Liberals tend to cry that they are. Grow up.

He must be pretty smart though. He got you without having to give you an Obamaphone.
Have you ever seen Satan? Religious people often say they talk to or God talks to them. Does Satan talk to you too?

And you would lose

What I have is the intelligence to realize that I have absolutely no control over the past and am not a "victim" of the past as most Liberals tend to cry that they are. Grow up.
Looks like Satan got you.

Forum List

Back