Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

FYI
As Dale mentioned in his video here, There will be a Celebration of Dale's Life on Saturday Aug 12 in Plano, TX. 1100-1600 hours

The venue will be:
Love and War
601 E. Plano Parkway
Plano,TX 75074

Anyone in the DFW Metroplex should come out and mingle with his friends and family. You're invited too chesswarsnow

FYI
As Dale mentioned in his video here, There will be a Celebration of Dale's Life on Saturday Aug 12 in Plano, TX. 1100-1600 hours

The venue will be:
Love and War
601 E. Plano Parkway
Plano,TX 75074

Anyone in the DFW Metroplex should come out and mingle with his friends and family. You're invited too chesswarsnow
Hoss you never told me Dale was gone,how could you keep this from me?:mad: It sounds to me he never took to heart the informstion I passed on to him and had you pass to him as well from me thst he never acted on it.i guarantee he didn’t or he would still be around.:(

We don’t live in a Star Trek world so I can’t beam over there and be there so do me a favor and put a flower there that reads rip from la ram.

I was out of the loop fir a while so I had no idea he had gotten worse,so sad he died so young, :( I don’t think he was able to go on anymore after having to lose both his son and his father,that can be rough on anybody,that’s a double whammy to deal with especially his son,your father you expect to go before you but not your son.

Last edited:
Hoss you never told me Dale was gone,how could you keep this from me?:mad: It sounds to me he never took to heart the informstion I passed on to him and had you pass to him as well thst he never acted on it.i guarantee he didn’t or he would still be around.:(

We don’t live in a Star Trek world so I can’t beam over there and be there so do me a favor and put a flower there that read rip from la ram.
Hello to you, we always think that we will have more time but unfortunately this is not the case and we wake up in the morning to learn that he is gone:( and we get lost and heartbroken because for my part I loved Dale and also Hossly who was a friend for him, he was close to him and I wanted to phone him soon but now it is too late but he knew I loved him a lot and that's what matters most;)

Hello to you, we always think that we will have more time but unfortunately this is not the case and we wake up in the morning to learn that he is gone:( and we get lost and heartbroken because for my part I loved Dale and also Hossly who was a friend for him, he was close to him and I wanted to phone him soon but now it is too late but he knew I loved him a lot and that's what matters most;)
I know,I hate myself because I wanted to phone him as well but never did and now I can’t,one more moment in my life where I wish I could get into a time machine to mske up for how I screwed up for a mistake I made and now I can’t. :(

I know,I hate myself because I wanted to phone him as well but never did and now I can’t,one more moment in my life where I wish I could get into a time machine to mske up for how I screwed up for a mistake I made and now I can’t. :(
I understand for my part this is the second time it happens with a member of this forum I should also have phoned Tilly but still I delayed and she too it was too late and I would not make the same mistake in the future even if it is virtual I appreciate a lot of member here at this forum.

Hoss you never told me Dale was gone,how could you keep this from me?:mad: It sounds to me he never took to heart the informstion I passed on to him and had you pass to him as well from me thst he never acted on it.i guarantee he didn’t or he would still be around.:(

We don’t live in a Star Trek world so I can’t beam over there and be there so do me a favor and put a flower there that reads rip from la ram.

I was out of the loop fir a while so I had no idea he had gotten worse,so sad he died so young, :( I don’t think he was able to go on anymore after having to lose both his son and his father,that can be rough on anybody,that’s a double whammy to deal with especially his son,your father you expect to go before you but not your son.
See post #354. That's when I was informed.

I understand for my part this is the second time it happens with a member of this forum I should also have phoned Tilly but still I delayed and she too it was too late and I would not make the same mistake in the future even if it is virtual I appreciate a lot of member here at this forum.

There have been more than that in recent months/years.

I had talked to Tilly just a couple of days before the news of her passing. Was the darndest feeling when I read that, because I'd just talked to her a couple days prior.

Last time I talked to Dale, he couldn't even finish the call and had to get off the phone.

We're all just commentators, really. Nobody's actually changing anything. Nobody is changing any minds either. Not in places like this.

We should all probably just recognize that and try to get along better. But I think it's very hard to do given that there exists such a kind of orchestrated, perhaps incorporated, game of divide and conquer in the modern, technological world of political and social communication/dialogue. And you have some whose entire goal is to achieve that, unfortunately, and specifically seed it from within these particular kinds of environments. So that's always an obstacle in these kinds of environments because you can't really stop anyone else from nibbling on their bait. Not really.

Anyway. I'm sorry to read about Dale. RIP, my brother...

Last edited:
There have been more than that in recent months/years.

I had talked to Tilly just a couple of days before the news of her passing. Was the darndest feeling when I read that, because I'd just talked to her a couple days prior.

Last time I talked to Dale, he couldn't even finish the call and had to get off the phone.

We're all just commentators, really. Nobody's actually changing anything. Nobody is changing any minds either. Not in places like this.

We should all probably just recognize that and try to get along better. But I think it's very hard to do given that there exists such a kind of orchestrated, perhaps incorporated, game of divide and conquer in the modern, technological world of political and social communication/dialogue. And you have some whose entire goal is to achieve that, unfortunately. So that's always an obstacle in these kinds of envorinments because you can't really stop anyone else from nibbling on the bait. Not really.

Anyway. I'm sorry to read about Dale. RIP, my brother...
It's so true, for your part you spoke to them a few days before they left us and for my part it was when I wanted to talk to them that they had left and I regret it. :(

Good times with Hossfly!

Gosh just got done watching his last two videos.Dale knew he wasn’t going to be around too much longer,cant believe he passed away just a week or so after this last video of his hear.sad that he wasn’t able to make it to that music event he was talking to for one last go around as he wanrted. :(

He really hit the nail on the head in this video with you hoss.he was spot on in everything he said in his last two minutes how the posters on here going along with the nwo have no idea how sorry they are going to be in the end much worse off than us.how they wont have any use for them anymore,he was spot on,totally nailed it showing his wisdom and intelligence,I’m going to miss him.he was one of a kind,few people out there are awake as he was.:thup:

See post #354. That's when I was informed.
Hey you missed my question I asked on sense Dale mentioned you lost fifty pounds are YOU okay?

All of us on here want you to be around fir a very long time especially me.i was hoping someday before Dale stopped posting here and wasn’t sick at that time thst I could meet him and he could show me around dealy plaza sense we have always been on the same page on jfk.thst can’t happen now so maybe someday in the future We can meet up and YOU can show me around.once again,thst last video he made with you,he nailed it in his final two minutes on everything he said,wish he was still around so he could see how much I am praising him for that excellent commentary he gave in that Last visit he had with you.

Dalia
Who was tilly? I never knew her even in all the years I been here posting somehow.must have been a great special person from what you and others have said about her.
Yes, she was very nice, a much appreciated person at the forum, I show you her avatar.

56137.jpg

I think you are kinda jumping to conclusions. Lighten up. I know you are sad about this news, but Hoss was close to him too, and he is not responsible to advertise what maybe he could not at the time due to his own sadness..plus hurting himself and on the mend himself. Don't take your grief out on him. He doesn't deserve that.

Hossfly is a real gentleman it is thanks to him and others at the forum that I was able to stay because they welcomed me with kindness and not like others who are pretentious and Dale also wanted to leave the forum in the past because some harassed him but he stayed because many members appreciated him and they are here today to say that we will miss him a lot.

Forum List

Back