Zone1 Thread censorship didn't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I recently had a thread censored from view, but no notification. Usually when one of my threads gets deleted, it looks like this:

Screenshot_20220702-080759_DuckDuckGo.jpg

For some reason, I didn't get any notification for the political censorship action this time. Is there something wrong with the software? The thread in question is the one about the border.

I recently had a thread censored from view, but no notification. Usually when one of my threads gets deleted, it looks like this:

View attachment 694660

For some reason, I didn't get any notification for the political censorship action this time. Is there something wrong with the software? The thread in question is the one about the border.
What makes you think us posters had anything to do with it?

What makes you think us posters had anything to do with it?
It might just be a glitch with the software, maybe the thread is still here somewhere. It was the one about:

22 different semen samples in an 11 year old girl at the Southern border taken to medical assessment; semen lasts only about 24 hours on a victim...this is the open border today; thank you POTUS Biden​

Was your post a winner? Hah Ha Haa!
Dunno, I think I just had hard time finding it. It sucks to always assume so readily that it was political censorship. That's what happens when the censorship team is so busy censoring stuff around here though...

It might just be a glitch with the software, maybe the thread is still here somewhere. It was the one about:

22 different semen samples in an 11 year old girl at the Southern border taken to medical assessment; semen lasts only about 24 hours on a victim...this is the open border today; thank you POTUS Biden​

I spent 5 years in the Navy and I was never a semen.
I was a fireman and a balls out Shellback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back