$enator $arah?

4 things Sarah Palin has almost done - The Week

1. Finish her term as governor of Alaska
When Sarah Palin ran for governor of Alaska in 2006, she was unknown in most of the country. After the 2008 presidential election, she was a national media phenomenon.

Apparently her newfound fame, along with a slew of ethics investigations, made it hard for her to concentrate on her job.

2. Run for president
Palin obviously didn't run in 2012. But leading up to the election, she dropped hint after hint that she would.

"I'm not so egotistical as to believe that it has to be me, or it can only be me, to turn things around... But I do believe that I can win," Palin said to Newsweek in July 2011. She also went on a national bus tour, visited vital primary states like Iowa and New Hampshire, and took a trip to Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

3. Quit Fox News
Palin had a pretty sweet gig as a contributor at Fox News, reportedly pulling in $1 million a year. In January, she abruptly ended her relationship with the network, saying that she wanted to share her views "more broadly" instead of "preach to the choir."

4. Start her own party
Last month, Sarah Palin indicated she might be too much of a maverick for the GOP by saying that she was open to starting her own "Freedom Party" with conservative radio host Mark Levin. The reason? Republicans were straying from their values:

Could you also prepare a list of things Obama almost did? Or maybe a list of actual yes or no votes he made as a legislator?

I will bet you a gazillion dollars she doesnt ....she will tease of course to get her name back out there...especially to that sub human Hannity and his dumb ass fans, but of course she wont. Not enough fame in that little job.

Didnt she already quit one job in politics because she said it hurt her family or some such shit? Then she went on a worldwind tour to promote Sarah Palin....

But her fans will say WE are obsessed because we always talk about her. We are the ones who make her go on Hannity you see.
Who started this thread liberal or conservative? Who starts the majority of the Palin threads here liberal or conservative? So who is really more obsessed with Palin liberals or conservatives? Hint conservative is not the correct answer to any of the questions asked.

Conservatives are embarrassed by her. WE love to make fun of her when SHE makes appearances and makes ridiculas statements.

Why in the world would conservatives make theads about her? What sense would that make? You play that "we are obsessed" with her when SHE goes on television and says shit all ya want.

We laugh, you are ashamed (as well you should be.)

We win.

Yep.

Real conservatives (if there any left) are embarrassed by the far right nutters like $arah and the nutters would throw a fit if we ignored $arah's $illy $henigans.

I find it absolutely incredible that anyone takes this woman seriously. Says a lot, huge amount about the level of intelligence in the current Republican party that Republicans take her seriously. She's a joke. Plain and simple: the woman is a joke.

2127847458_Crazy20Joe20Biden_xlarge.jpeg

"I'm an excellent VP" Joe Rainman Biden

If you actually believe there is any comparison between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin, then you exemplify the point I was making. How can any reasonably intelligent human being think they are even in the same ball park?

You're right, Biden probably isn't as smart as idiot Palin.

Sarah Palin: 'I've Considered' A Senate Run

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is considering going back on the ballot.

In an interview on "The Sean Hannity Show" Tuesday, the 2008 vice presidential candidate indicated she might throw her hat in the ring to become one of Alaska's U.S. Senators.

"I've considered it because people have requested me considering it," Palin said, after Hannity mentioned rumors of a potential Senate run.

Oh goody goody. It would be such fun if $arah ran for office again. And, it would be good for jobs too.

That is, IF you work for SNL, the Tonight Show, Comedy Central or Bill Maher.

Let's all cross our fingers that $imple $arah throws her wig into the ring.

1014393_605944169427452_1266810193_n.jpg

I will bet you a gazillion dollars she doesnt ....she will tease of course to get her name back out there...especially to that sub human Hannity and his dumb ass fans, but of course she wont. Not enough fame in that little job.

Didnt she already quit one job in politics because she said it hurt her family or some such shit? Then she went on a worldwind tour to promote Sarah Palin....

But her fans will say WE are obsessed because we always talk about her. We are the ones who make her go on Hannity you see.

Everything $he does is to get attention, including this. I agree she won't run and while its true that there is a tiny group of fluffer nutters who would actually vote for her, the old farts of the GObP cringe at the very thought of having to put up with her insanity again.

BTW, I've read that most of Alaska wants no part of her ever again.

Surely would be fun though and we can always hope she'll decide to run.

How many of those are considered serious Presidential candidates?

Now Libs consider Sarah a serious Presidential candidate? I thought she was a joke?
You guys rip republicans as being stupid.I give you just a few examples that prove
Democrats who are as dumb as you can be and they are holding office.

Try as you may you guys have no business boasting how smart people in the Democrat party are....

We hide our dumb representatives and ignore what they say....

Republicans give them their own show on FoxNews

Yesssssss.....and Democrats GAVE Sharpton his own show on MSNBC. See how stoopid that sounds?

Now Libs consider Sarah a serious Presidential candidate? I thought she was a joke?
You guys rip republicans as being stupid.I give you just a few examples that prove

Try as you may you guys have no business boasting how smart people in the Democrat party are....

Yesssssss.....and Democrats GAVE Sharpton his own show on MSNBC. See how stoopid that sounds?

What office was Sharpton elected to?

More example of the sissie left wing's war on (real) women. They seem to be more considerate of the feelings of fake drag queens than courageous real women like a hockey mom who achieved what the feminists have been preaching about for fifty years. I can't understand why they hate Sarah Palin so much. Maybe they just hate Down's Syndrome babies who survive the abortion slaughterhouse.

No you don't.

You goofballs hang on every word that moonbats like Alan Grayson and Nancy Peloski say.

And you let your outright crooks like Dianne Frankenstein get away with straight-up stealing from the public treasury.

4 things Sarah Palin has almost done - The Week

1. Finish her term as governor of Alaska
When Sarah Palin ran for governor of Alaska in 2006, she was unknown in most of the country. After the 2008 presidential election, she was a national media phenomenon.

Apparently her newfound fame, along with a slew of ethics investigations, made it hard for her to concentrate on her job.

2. Run for president
Palin obviously didn't run in 2012. But leading up to the election, she dropped hint after hint that she would.

"I'm not so egotistical as to believe that it has to be me, or it can only be me, to turn things around... But I do believe that I can win," Palin said to Newsweek in July 2011. She also went on a national bus tour, visited vital primary states like Iowa and New Hampshire, and took a trip to Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

3. Quit Fox News
Palin had a pretty sweet gig as a contributor at Fox News, reportedly pulling in $1 million a year. In January, she abruptly ended her relationship with the network, saying that she wanted to share her views "more broadly" instead of "preach to the choir."

4. Start her own party
Last month, Sarah Palin indicated she might be too much of a maverick for the GOP by saying that she was open to starting her own "Freedom Party" with conservative radio host Mark Levin. The reason? Republicans were straying from their values:

Could you also prepare a list of things Obama almost did? Or maybe a list of actual yes or no votes he made as a legislator?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpYmv3cfzNw]Newt Gingrich Defends Palin Over Obama www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Hide in Plain Sight

images

Hide in Plain Sight

images

Joe Biden has an outstanding legislative record and is one of the top Senators of his generation.

The right wing echo chamber convinces itself that Biden is a fool and Obama is the worst President in history but that does not mean anyone else buys into it

Palin...."Can I call ya Joe?" is not in "O'Bidens" class.

Sarah Palin: 'I've Considered' A Senate Run

Oh goody goody. It would be such fun if $arah ran for office again. And, it would be good for jobs too.

That is, IF you work for SNL, the Tonight Show, Comedy Central or Bill Maher.

Let's all cross our fingers that $imple $arah throws her wig into the ring.

1014393_605944169427452_1266810193_n.jpg

Everything $he does is to get attention, including this. I agree she won't run and while its true that there is a tiny group of fluffer nutters who would actually vote for her, the old farts of the GObP cringe at the very thought of having to put up with her insanity again.

BTW, I've read that most of Alaska wants no part of her ever again.

Surely would be fun though and we can always hope she'll decide to run.

she's a carnival barker & her adoring fans come running, hopefully thier hands filled w/ dollars, a la pavlov's dogs when she starts that screechy voice of hers. Speaking of screechy voices, WTRF is the deal w/ Kelly Aotte (R) :eusa_eh:

matson.jpg

Last edited:

Unlike Palin, he wasn't a candidate for VP........he instead was a candidate for the Senate, NYC Mayor and POTUS. But you knew that.

Al Sharpton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sharpton has run unsuccessfully for elected office on multiple occasions. Of his unsuccessful runs, he said that winning office may not have been his goal. "Much of the media criticism of me assumes their goals and they impose them on me," said Sharpton in an interview. "Well, those might not be my goals. So they will say, 'Well, Sharpton has not won a political office.' But that might not be my goal! Maybe I ran for political office to change the debate, or to raise the social justice question."[12] Sharpton ran for a United States Senate seat from New York in 1988, 1992, and 1994. In 1997, he ran for Mayor of New York City. During his 1992 bid, he and his wife lived in a home in Englewood, New Jersey, though he said his residence was an apartment in Brooklyn.[96]

On December 15, 2005 Sharpton agreed to repay $100,000 in public funds he received from the federal government for his 2004 Presidential campaign. The repayment was required because Sharpton had exceeded federal limits on personal expenditures for his campaign. At that time his most recent Federal Election Commission filings (from January 1, 2005) stated that Sharpton's campaign still had debts of $479,050 and owed Sharpton himself $145,146 for an item listed as "Fundraising Letter Preparation — Kinko's."[97]

In 2009 the Federal Election Commission announced it had levied a fine of $285,000 against Sharpton's 2004 presidential campaign for breaking campaign finance rules during his presidential campaign.[98][99]

On April 2, 2007 Sharpton announced that he would not enter the 2008 presidential race. "I am not going to run," he said.[19]

Hide in Plain Sight

images

Joe Biden has an outstanding legislative record and is one of the top Senators of his generation.

The right wing echo chamber convinces itself that Biden is a fool and Obama is the worst President in history but that does not mean anyone else buys into it

Palin...."Can I call ya Joe?" is not in "O'Bidens" class.

If only they could get him to keep his mouth shut in public. He's his own worst enemy.

Unlike Palin, he wasn't a candidate for VP........he instead was a candidate for the Senate, NYC Mayor and POTUS. But you knew that.

Al Sharpton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sharpton has run unsuccessfully for elected office on multiple occasions. Of his unsuccessful runs, he said that winning office may not have been his goal. "Much of the media criticism of me assumes their goals and they impose them on me," said Sharpton in an interview. "Well, those might not be my goals. So they will say, 'Well, Sharpton has not won a political office.' But that might not be my goal! Maybe I ran for political office to change the debate, or to raise the social justice question."[12] Sharpton ran for a United States Senate seat from New York in 1988, 1992, and 1994. In 1997, he ran for Mayor of New York City. During his 1992 bid, he and his wife lived in a home in Englewood, New Jersey, though he said his residence was an apartment in Brooklyn.[96]

On December 15, 2005 Sharpton agreed to repay $100,000 in public funds he received from the federal government for his 2004 Presidential campaign. The repayment was required because Sharpton had exceeded federal limits on personal expenditures for his campaign. At that time his most recent Federal Election Commission filings (from January 1, 2005) stated that Sharpton's campaign still had debts of $479,050 and owed Sharpton himself $145,146 for an item listed as "Fundraising Letter Preparation — Kinko's."[97]

In 2009 the Federal Election Commission announced it had levied a fine of $285,000 against Sharpton's 2004 presidential campaign for breaking campaign finance rules during his presidential campaign.[98][99]

On April 2, 2007 Sharpton announced that he would not enter the 2008 presidential race. "I am not going to run," he said.[19]

What office has he been elected to?

"The rent is too damned high" guy also ran for mayor

the-rent-is-too-damn-high-party.jpg

He got about as far as Sharpton

I made a comment about elected Democratic officials and you keep bringing up Sharpton

Last edited:
Harry Reid apparently has a weak filter for his thought process. He comes out with the weirdest stuff but the liberal media tends to ignore it. His statement as the majority leader in the Senate that "the war (in Iraq) is lost" just before the Troop surge should have been cause for a congressional hearing. Either a Cat-scan is in order or he engaged in a little bit of treason when he tried to influence the morale of the Troops.

Harry Reid apparently has a weak filter for his thought process. He comes out with the weirdest stuff but the liberal media tends to ignore it. His statement as the majority leader in the Senate that "the war (in Iraq) is lost" just before the Troop surge should have been cause for a congressional hearing. Either a Cat-scan is in order or he engaged in a little bit of treason when he tried to influence the morale of the Troops.

Republicans want to replace him with Mitch McConnell.....nuff said

Forum List

Back