Complete Guide to Understand House Repubs

The recent Farm Bill fiasco shows that they are legislating to get reelected as opposed to legislating to better the country. Sad :(

When is the left going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the government? Quit stonewalling on all the freaking scandals and then we will talk about the alleged "factions" that allegedly control the GOP while avoiding the elephant in the room which is the slaughterhouse abortionists with their foot on the necks of the democrat party.

When is the left going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the government? Quit stonewalling on all the freaking scandals and then we will talk about the alleged "factions" that allegedly control the GOP while avoiding the elephant in the room which is the slaughterhouse abortionists with their foot on the necks of the democrat party.

Here's one reason.....

130711-wont-somebody-think-of-the-top-1-percent.jpg

Here's one reason.....

When are democrats going to stop posturing about patching up "tax loopholes" that they freaking created? I don't like it when my credit card interest rates go up. Why don't democrats offer a bill about that? Not enough credit card holders vote?

Here's one reason.....

When are democrats going to stop posturing about patching up "tax loopholes" that they freaking created? I don't like it when my credit card interest rates go up. Why don't democrats offer a bill about that? Not enough credit card holders vote?

Which loophole are you writing of?

Here's one reason.....

Well?

Forum List

Back