$enator $arah?

rw'ers will think this depiction of Bible Spice is meant to be a complimentary:

missvicepresident.jpg

Fundraising ploy by Palin. A lot of the rubes here will fall for it. She couldn't get elected even in Alaska, given how badly she polls in the negatives there, and she knows it. Also, the GOP will give her no support, as they don't want a competitive Republican primary sucking money away.

Fortunately, she'll be pushing her face into the news like this in various ways, meaning we will have Sarah Palin to kick around for many years to come.

How many of those are considered serious Presidential candidates?

Now Libs consider Sarah a serious Presidential candidate? I thought she was a joke?
You guys rip republicans as being stupid.I give you just a few examples that prove
Democrats who are as dumb as you can be and they are holding office.

Try as you may you guys have no business boasting how smart people in the Democrat party are....

We hide our dumb representatives and ignore what they say....

Republicans give them their own show on FoxNews

out here they sure listen to Pelosi and Waters.....i havent seen them thrown in a closet yet.....:eusa_eh:

Who started this thread liberal or conservative? Who starts the majority of the Palin threads here liberal or conservative? So who is really more obsessed with Palin liberals or conservatives? Hint conservative is not the correct answer to any of the questions asked.

Conservatives are embarrassed by her. WE love to make fun of her when SHE makes appearances and makes ridiculas statements.

Why in the world would conservatives make theads about her? What sense would that make? You play that "we are obsessed" with her when SHE goes on television and says shit all ya want.

We laugh, you are ashamed (as well you should be.)

We win.

Yep.

Real conservatives (if there any left) are embarrassed by the far right nutters like $arah and the nutters would throw a fit if we ignored $arah's $illy $henigans.

and sane liberals are embarrassed by far lefties like you......or they should be....

Now Libs consider Sarah a serious Presidential candidate? I thought she was a joke?
You guys rip republicans as being stupid.I give you just a few examples that prove

Try as you may you guys have no business boasting how smart people in the Democrat party are....

out here they sure listen to Pelosi and Waters.....i havent seen them thrown in a closet yet.....:eusa_eh:

Maxine Waters has no following and nobody recommending her for higher office

Nancy Pelosi, though villianized by the right, was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in our generation

Hide in Plain Sight

images

Joe Biden has an outstanding legislative record and is one of the top Senators of his generation.

The right wing echo chamber convinces itself that Biden is a fool and Obama is the worst President in history but that does not mean anyone else buys into it

Palin...."Can I call ya Joe?" is not in "O'Bidens" class.

Biden is certifiable and I'm not joking, he's a complete fucking lunatic

Hide in Plain Sight

images

Joe Biden has an outstanding legislative record and is one of the top Senators of his generation.

The right wing echo chamber convinces itself that Biden is a fool and Obama is the worst President in history but that does not mean anyone else buys into it

Palin...."Can I call ya Joe?" is not in "O'Bidens" class.

Biden is certifiable and I'm not joking, he's a complete fucking lunatic

Biden has an accomplished resume...........much better than any current Republican

Maxine Waters has no following and nobody recommending her for higher office

Nancy Pelosi, though villianized by the right, was one of the most effective Speakers of the House in our generation

Waters has enough of a following to get elected over and over.....and Pelosi?.....if you say so RW.....

What conservative representative has their own show on Fox News keep in mind Mike Huckabee was governor who never served in Washington the dumb liberal reps all become MSNBC contributors.

missvicepresident.jpg

Hey, to the brain dead potters, it doesn't get more complimentary than this. How many times have we read of the utter and complete fools say they want to go to bed with that big mouthed fish wife who would bit their little bitty balls off? And, how often have we read them saying how D women are ugly? For way too many rw's its about cup size and there's not a brain between them.

(BTW, I think this ties in with their blind following of a party who stopped working FOR the United States a long time ago. They know the GObP is laughing at them but they just can't figure out that its their wallets the Rs are in to.)

$appy $arah is perfect for them but I agree she won't run for office. She won't do another Honey BooBoo "reality" show fiasco either because she knows no one would watch. She's right where she belongs. She can make a lot more bucks than she's worth without actually doing anything to earn it - and she knows it.

And, the rest of us get to watch her on SNL, Bill Maher and the Daily Show. Its all good.

2127847458_Crazy20Joe20Biden_xlarge.jpeg

"I'm an excellent VP" Joe Rainman Biden

If you actually believe there is any comparison between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin, then you exemplify the point I was making. How can any reasonably intelligent human being think they are even in the same ball park?

You're right, Biden probably isn't as smart as idiot Palin.

Biden has been a senator for 36 years. He may be gauche and flawed, but he is in no way an idiot and a total joke as is Palin. Again, if you truly believe Palin is in the same ball park with people like Biden, it shows your own intellectual limitations.

If you actually believe there is any comparison between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin, then you exemplify the point I was making. How can any reasonably intelligent human being think they are even in the same ball park?

You're right, Biden probably isn't as smart as idiot Palin.

Biden has been a senator for 36 years. He may be gauche and flawed, but he is in no way an idiot and a total joke as is Palin. Again, if you truly believe Palin is in the same ball park with people like Biden, it shows your own intellectual limitations.

And, he's been a very effective veep.

I don't recall community organizer Obama spending much time as a state Senator.
I don't recall community organizer Obama spending much time as a United States
Senator.
I don't remember Hillary Clinton spending all that much time as the Senator from NY.

Did they quit to do book tours? If not, then just stop.

Testy when Dem shortcomings are brought up.

So you have no response to my question? Classic...just classic.

Conservatives are embarrassed by her. WE love to make fun of her when SHE makes appearances and makes ridiculas statements.

Why in the world would conservatives make theads about her? What sense would that make? You play that "we are obsessed" with her when SHE goes on television and says shit all ya want.

We laugh, you are ashamed (as well you should be.)

We win.

We are embarassed by her? Most conservatives i know don't really care one way or another about her. She isn't running. She says good things sometimes. Nothing to be embarassed about just not anything to care about either.

Her view on world politics are astounding..

Palin was asked during an interview with Glenn Beck how she would handle the current situation between North and South Korea.

"Obviously we gotta stand with our North Korean allies," she said. "We are bound to treaties."

A few moments earlier Palin had correctly identified North Korea as an adversary, not an ally.

All we hear from the democrat sheep here is just how stupid republicans are in general and Sarah Palin
in particular.

How bout this Libs.

Congressman Hank Johnson Democrat.....

Asks is it's possible that the Island of Guam might tip over if too many people are on one end....

congressman south carolina thought Guam would tiip over - Bing Videos

And we also have congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee with this little gem concerning the American flag planted on Mars back in 1969 by Neil Armstrong.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/07/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-we-won-vietnam-war-landed-on-mars-in-1969/

And of course we have congresswoman Maxine Waters who has entertained us for a few years now....

But all the Libs focus on Sarah Palin and they have quite a few Democrats who are dumber then dirt and they make fun of republicans....

Fuck off.

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you." --Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." (April 26, 2012)

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

Seriously? He ran and made VP, can't get much dumber.

All we hear from the democrat sheep here is just how stupid republicans are in general and Sarah Palin
in particular.

How bout this Libs.

Congressman Hank Johnson Democrat.....

Asks is it's possible that the Island of Guam might tip over if too many people are on one end....

congressman south carolina thought Guam would tiip over - Bing Videos

And we also have congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee with this little gem concerning the American flag planted on Mars back in 1969 by Neil Armstrong.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/07/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-we-won-vietnam-war-landed-on-mars-in-1969/

And of course we have congresswoman Maxine Waters who has entertained us for a few years now....

But all the Libs focus on Sarah Palin and they have quite a few Democrats who are dumber then dirt and they make fun of republicans....

Fuck off.

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you." --Joe Biden, citing Theodore Roosevelt's famous quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." (April 26, 2012)

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

Seriously? He ran and made VP, can't get much dumber.

You have a point here somewhere?

That is the best you can Google?

missvicepresident.jpg

Hey, to the brain dead potters, it doesn't get more complimentary than this. How many times have we read of the utter and complete fools say they want to go to bed with that big mouthed fish wife who would bit their little bitty balls off? And, how often have we read them saying how D women are ugly? For way too many rw's its about cup size and there's not a brain between them.

(BTW, I think this ties in with their blind following of a party who stopped working FOR the United States a long time ago. They know the GObP is laughing at them but they just can't figure out that its their wallets the Rs are in to.)

$appy $arah is perfect for them but I agree she won't run for office. She won't do another Honey BooBoo "reality" show fiasco either because she knows no one would watch. She's right where she belongs. She can make a lot more bucks than she's worth without actually doing anything to earn it - and she knows it.

And, the rest of us get to watch her on SNL, Bill Maher and the Daily Show. Its all good.

You have a little spittle in the corner of your mouth you might want to attend to.

Forum List

Back