Embracing Green Energy

Scientists are baffled how the pounding of 100 ton machinery on the ocean floor could possible interfere with a whales sonar.

When these articles state scientists they are filthy liars. No scientist would say they do not know.
Noaa fisheries research on the 183 total whale deaths found that 40% of them resulted from human interaction, either from ship strikes or netting entanglement.

Many attendees of Sunday’s rally are locals to the New Jersey coast and say they came out to express their concern.

“I’ve gotten lots of information from different sources, and you can’t argue with the fact that 10 whales have washed up,” said Kim Wetzel, 57, an Ocean City resident.

The Democrats must destroy the world to save it. Who cares if the Governments allow natural fish habitat to be destroyed
1693612793617.png

Nice, the industry knows enough that they are establishing a fund to pay off the fisherman.
Hopefully, in the future we wont need to feed the world, fish.

And while nine states along the East Coast have begun establishing compensation funds for fishermen whose livelihoods are affected by offshore wind development, remuneration won’t solve everything, says Brighton. Offshore wind farms have the potential to irrevocably change marine ecosystems, with unknown long-term outcomes, he says. “We’re really affecting one of the last frontiers.”

The Democrats must destroy the world to save it. Who cares if the Governments allow natural fish habitat to be destroyed
View attachment 823438
And the land fills up with glass fibre as old turbines are buried -

It will take over .. just like the success of the U.S. Government's first attempt of selling offshore leases for wind farms. This 105K acre plot will produce a targeted 2GW of electricity. With there being roughly 550 acres per square mile, this plot of ocean will span roughly 200 square miles to produce enough electricity for 350K houses ... over no specified duration.

Yeah .. going to be a huge success .. and can't wait for Gavin Newsom to own his promise to make California 100% renewable in the next 15 years. Bwahahahahahaha
If the Lost Secrets of Atlantis, aka green energy, is so wonderful and inevitable why do libs in california have to ban the use of fossil fuels?

Shouldn't people be allowed to decide that on their own?

Why don’t hang your clothes outside to dry, in the fresh air? What could be greener than that?

Or doesn’t your housing association allow it?

It forbids the practice at my “place” in the US.

The land of the free? :dunno:
Dont cry to me if you are dumb enough to buy a house with an HOA

Who’s crying?

And that has nothing to do with my argument.

Meanwhile I enjoy my solar and wind powered clothes dryer

Even an HOA will allow homes to use solar to illuminate the home during the day

Meanwhile I enjoy my solar and wind powered clothes dryer

Even an HOA will allow homes to use solar to illuminate the home during the day

This is the price to pay, in the Congo, for all your green energy:

Mining for cobalt, to power the storage batteries required to power these “miracles”. Electric cars, for instance.

586486D6-DBC7-4BCF-BBE6-6971CD520FF8.jpeg

It is reported that Joe is now stopping the transport of oil on trains. If true, after stopping pipelines, we are in deep trouble. This man is a Manchurian candidate. in a horse race as they pass the far turn, he is the jockey pulling back on the reigns of the horse to slow it down.

It will take over .. just like the success of the U.S. Government's first attempt of selling offshore leases for wind farms. This 105K acre plot will produce a targeted 2GW of electricity. With there being roughly 550 acres per square mile, this plot of ocean will span roughly 200 square miles to produce enough electricity for 350K houses ... over no specified duration.

Yeah .. going to be a huge success .. and can't wait for Gavin Newsom to own his promise to make California 100% renewable in the next 15 years. Bwahahahahahaha
Pure garbage lies!
There are 640 acres per square mile. Total of 164sq miles in a 105k acre plot.

As long as Democrats and crooks are in charge, green energy will be shoved down our throats.

Whales will continue to die, nature will be destroyed, all in the name of the god almighty dollar that democrats are stuffing their shorts with
So Biden shoved a windmill down your throat?

Most Republicans live in deed restricted HOA's that shove crap down your throat.

So Biden shoved a windmill down your throat?

Most Republicans live in deed restricted HOA's that shove crap down your throat.
Bigots assume stuff about MOST people.

A house in a hoa, that I may choose based on my income vs the government spending my money on extremely expensive, non-working wind turbines???

hmmm, one is my choice, the other is not........

You seem to prefer the one the government dictates, and at that the one that we do not need. I guess that makes you really smart, to support inefficient vs that that works

Forum List

Back