"Emails!" Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?

Your reaction to a mention of 'Emails!'

• Yawn

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Please dear Lord, let this one stick. We've lost so often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with Bernie Sanders " I'm Still Sick And Tired Of Hillary's Emails"

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What about emails?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
To answer the OP question, no they have not. Hillary has lied too many times that is the problem. The emails are just proof of that lying. Kinda like people calling Capone a crook, did they do it too much? After all he was never convicted of anything other than tax evasion.

Where there is smoke there is fire, quite impressive how Hillary has been able to escape the flames. But when the establishment is the fire department it must not be hard.

We need to elect more veterans to Congress.
Like Tim MCVeigh? Or the ones who love Trump even though he says people who get captured by the enemy are 'losers'?
Like the ones who learned to set aside their personal views and biases and work with others to get the job done. The ones who understand that their wants and needs are secondary to those they left back home. The ones who we hired for that part-time job at $174,000 per year and are committed to legislate, not obstruct those who are doing their jobs.

That kind of veteran, like we used to have in congress when congress was functional and productive.
Veterans are no different than other citizens. We eve had people on the right, Trump supporters attacking veterans who asked to be treated special. I don't go that far. I say a veteran status, is only one thing to look at when judging a politician.
Look dumbass. Our veterans are above and beyond the average citizen, they defended, fought, and died for your right to spew your ignorant shit.
No they are not above anyone else. Today we have well paid volunteers who cross over from veterans status into political battles. No get to wrap themselves in OUR flag and other symbols.

No one fought after WWII (maybe Korea) to defend anything the myths say they did. Most all the later wars were police actions, or exercises nation building

I can respect an individual's military service, even when they joined during peace time. I certainly respect veterans who served in combat or as part of the fight. But veterans have no special privileges as citizens. They have their benefits. When they misuse their status as veterans they soil what it is they claim or pretend to be representing. No one owns the flag or any other symbols. No one.

Active military fired upon veterans

Forum List

Back