"Emails!" Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?

Your reaction to a mention of 'Emails!'

• Yawn

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Please dear Lord, let this one stick. We've lost so often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with Bernie Sanders " I'm Still Sick And Tired Of Hillary's Emails"

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What about emails?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"Emails!"

It is fair to sake "Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?"

"Believe me," when I say I think so. I believe a majority of the public just tunes most of it out. If the GOP and the wingnuts had held their fire until the campaign, but no they tried to derail it a year or more before it got off the ground

Every time I see new mention of Hillary's emails I smile because I know that readers' eyes will glaze over and whatever message was intended will be dismissed, along with anything else the con man is selling.

No.

Hillary's corruption and crime-exposing e-mails are the gifts that keep on giving...

...and just wait until October to see what Assange has in store for Hillary.

She's not yawning about this. She's freaking out so bad it sounds like she just sent someone after him...and they failed.

What you will never hear Republicans say:

"Here is a list of the ten great things we worked with the President to get passed that will help the American people".

You won't even get a list of one.

Even Burnout agreed she is nothing more than a crooked pathological liar, as the DOJ and FBI stated, too stupid to know better. So what choice do you have, a crap shoot or 4 more years of the same old crap? Lord save us from our own demise!

Apparently out of maybe 100,000 emails, one or two were between State Department and Clinton Foundation staffers, and two may or may not have had "Classified" markings, according either to Department of State or FBI. The Clinton Foundation is alleged to have been curing Malaria--Like the Bill Gates Foundation. The Clinton Foundation had a separate paid Staff, from Department of State. One or more likely knew one another. Bill Gates Staffers may have known people in all three organizations. Bill Gates is rumored to have more money than Trump, though Trump's tax rate may be in the same range as any Bob The Wino, anyone can think of.

Gates may pay more. The Clinton's may pay less than Gates, but a Greater Rate. Bill Gates probably donates a lot to his own Foundation.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe both can benefit from displays of Find Turquoise, at upcoming events(?)--and on one or more Lands of Many Nations!)

Why is it that the Clinton foundation can use it's resources to contact the State department via a lobbyist (Clinton foundation member contacts Huma Abadeen for an audience with Hillary, and since she's her assistant, she's the one who would set it up.

But then, whenever it's a large corporation sending THEIR lobbyist, it's all good, just business as usual.

Why is that?

"Emails!"

It is fair to sake "Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?"

"Believe me," when I say I think so. I believe a majority of the public just tunes most of it out. If the GOP and the wingnuts had held their fire until the campaign, but no they tried to derail it a year or more before it got off the ground

Is the republicans releasing these emails?

Yes we know liberals have the attention span of a nat, but just because lynch didn't want to prosecute and just because all of them are not made available don't mean a crime was not committed

It reminds me of liberals bitching for years about the republicans and Bill's many affairs till Kenneth stars report came out.

"Emails!"

What does this have to do with Trump supporters being harassed and spat on and media not covering it?

"Emails!" Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?

They are certainly riding that one trick pony into the dirt.

I think they had better get a warrant to search the Clinton residence to see if they have removed the tags from their mattresses.

Forum List

Back