"Emails!" Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?

Your reaction to a mention of 'Emails!'

• Yawn

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Please dear Lord, let this one stick. We've lost so often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with Bernie Sanders " I'm Still Sick And Tired Of Hillary's Emails"

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What about emails?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Thank you Dante. The idiots on the right keep saying that it was ransom money, but it was actually money that was theirs that we froze when the sanctions were enacted.

And................since we wouldn't release Iran's money back to them until we had our people back, it wasn't the Americans being held hostage for money, more like Iran's money was being held hostage until the Americans were returned.

They wanted their frozen assets back, we wanted our people.
It was a ransom. Period.

We need to elect more veterans to Congress.
Like Tim MCVeigh? Or the ones who love Trump even though he says people who get captured by the enemy are 'losers'?
Like the ones who learned to set aside their personal views and biases and work with others to get the job done. The ones who understand that their wants and needs are secondary to those they left back home. The ones who we hired for that part-time job at $174,000 per year and are committed to legislate, not obstruct those who are doing their jobs.

That kind of veteran, like we used to have in congress when congress was functional and productive.
Veterans are no different than other citizens. We eve had people on the right, Trump supporters attacking veterans who asked to be treated special. I don't go that far. I say a veteran status, is only one thing to look at when judging a politician.
Look dumbass. Our veterans are above and beyond the average citizen, they defended, fought, and died for your right to spew your ignorant shit.
Oh...so now you respect us Vets?

Thank you Dante. The idiots on the right keep saying that it was ransom money, but it was actually money that was theirs that we froze when the sanctions were enacted.

And................since we wouldn't release Iran's money back to them until we had our people back, it wasn't the Americans being held hostage for money, more like Iran's money was being held hostage until the Americans were returned.

They wanted their frozen assets back, we wanted our people.
It was a ransom. Period.
Says you.....kindly show us your Diplomatic credentials....and a copy of the written agreement concerning this...."ransom".

Here is how you handle the scenario:
POTUS: "Hey Tehran we want our fucking people back.
Iran: "No great satan you may not...we want our $$$$ that was frozen!"
POTUS: "You have 24 hours or were going to evaporate Tehran with American hostage in it or not. We want them back...like yesterday.
Iran Option 1: "Oh shit...we're sorry."
Iran Option 2: "No great satan Allah will protect us."
POTUS: Option one chosen...thank you...and fuck your $$$ we're keeping it.
POTUS: Option two chosen...mushroom cloud...and fuck you we're keeping your $$$

We need to elect more veterans to Congress.
Like Tim MCVeigh? Or the ones who love Trump even though he says people who get captured by the enemy are 'losers'?
Like the ones who learned to set aside their personal views and biases and work with others to get the job done. The ones who understand that their wants and needs are secondary to those they left back home. The ones who we hired for that part-time job at $174,000 per year and are committed to legislate, not obstruct those who are doing their jobs.

That kind of veteran, like we used to have in congress when congress was functional and productive.
Veterans are no different than other citizens. We eve had people on the right, Trump supporters attacking veterans who asked to be treated special. I don't go that far. I say a veteran status, is only one thing to look at when judging a politician.
Look dumbass. Our veterans are above and beyond the average citizen, they defended, fought, and died for your right to spew your ignorant shit.
I am a vet you stupid motherfucker and have never disrespected vets. USMC infantry combat. I would give you an attitude adjustment you lowlife communist cocksucker.

Oh for goodness sake!

It's not that they did not want to prosecute...there was nothing to prosecute, and nothing she could be convicted for...

Are you now suggesting our government should charge and prosecute citizens for crimes which they KNOW the citizen did not commit, when they know they can not even come close to getting a conviction from a jury, but to do this purely for political assassination and harassment and to disrupt and influence an election?

It was bad enough that Comey broke all standards for the FBI and Prosecutors, and gave is long blasting speech of a citizen he was investigating,

AFTER he had already come to the decision that this citizen did not commit a crime and he could not prosecute this person for a crime, and no Prosecutor in the world would or could prosecute this person for a crime....

If I were the citizen he made this decision on, and he gave a scathing long speech about me to the entire world, the person he said did not commit a crime that was worthy to charge,
I would sue his ass and the FBI for all that I could, for defamation.
Even an ostrich pulls its head out of the sand once in awhile. What's your excuse.

POTUS: "You have 24 hours or were going to evaporate Tehran with American hostage in it or not. We want them back...like yesterday.
Link to the document that details that, please.

I am a vet you stupid motherfucker and have never disrespected vets. USMC infantry combat. I would give you an attitude adjustment you lowlife communist cocksucker.
You calling me a "stupid motherfucker" just disrespected a vet. Calling me a "lowlife communist cocksucker" is also disrespecting a vet. You aren't very good at telling the truth are you? You've lied twice in the same post. Sad. Most Marines I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with are more honest than you.

Oh for goodness sake!

It's not that they did not want to prosecute...there was nothing to prosecute, and nothing she could be convicted for...

Are you now suggesting our government should charge and prosecute citizens for crimes which they KNOW the citizen did not commit, when they know they can not even come close to getting a conviction from a jury, but to do this purely for political assassination and harassment and to disrupt and influence an election?

It was bad enough that Comey broke all standards for the FBI and Prosecutors, and gave is long blasting speech of a citizen he was investigating,

AFTER he had already come to the decision that this citizen did not commit a crime and he could not prosecute this person for a crime, and no Prosecutor in the world would or could prosecute this person for a crime....

If I were the citizen he made this decision on, and he gave a scathing long speech about me to the entire world, the person he said did not commit a crime that was worthy to charge,
I would sue his ass and the FBI for all that I could, for defamation.
Even an ostrich pulls its head out of the sand once in awhile. What's your excuse.
How's those indictments again?

It seems that the only political faction crying wolf is the low information left wing democrats. We know Hillary lied and Americans died and she could have played it straight and produced the e-mails but she thought if she could stretch out the investigation and her low information minions would yawn like they did in civics 101 in high school. .

It seems that the only political faction crying wolf is the low information left wing democrats. We know Hillary lied and Americans died and she could have played it straight and produced the e-mails but she thought if she could stretch out the investigation and her low information minions would yawn like they did in civics 101 in high school. .
What's it like to get to spend the tax payers' money for over 25 years on a Clinton witch hunt and have no indictments to show for it?

"Emails!"

It is fair to sake "Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?"

"Believe me," when I say I think so. I believe a majority of the public just tunes most of it out. If the GOP and the wingnuts had held their fire until the campaign, but no they tried to derail it a year or more before it got off the ground

The left just refuses to listen to facts. The minute a republican does anything slightly wrong the entire public hangs them out to dry but when a democrat does the same stuff they are given a give-me.

"Emails!"

It is fair to sake "Have the GOP and the Rightwing cried 'Wolf!' too many times?"

"Believe me," when I say I think so. I believe a majority of the public just tunes most of it out. If the GOP and the wingnuts had held their fire until the campaign, but no they tried to derail it a year or more before it got off the ground

The left just refuses to listen to facts. The minute a republican does anything slightly wrong the entire public hangs them out to dry but when a democrat does the same stuff they are given a give-me.
Now you understand the difference between evidence and no evidence.

It is not really fair that the left can get away with the crap that they do. They systematically lie to themselves and everyone else around them. Most democrats I know refuse to pick up anything that may violate their world belief as if anything that proves them wrong is immoral. They watch democratic news stations, democratic newspapers, and just about anything that just confirms what they already believe because it gives them the feeling that they are right. I don't know if it is some kind of infantile need to be validated being excercised into adulthood but something isn't quite right with the average 'liberal' anymore.

"Emails!"

Evidence has been presented. It was just ignored.

"Emails!"

Evidence has been presented. It was just ignored.
It isn't evidence when it lacks merit.

You calling me a "stupid motherfucker" just disrespected a vet. Calling me a "lowlife communist cocksucker" is also disrespecting a vet. You aren't very good at telling the truth are you? You've lied twice in the same post. Sad. Most Marines I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with are more honest than you.
As I recall we had this go around once before Air Farce. I did not disrespect a vet, calling a communist cocksucker what they are (because that's what you are) is simply a statement of truth. Now I wish you were here so I could sound general quarters on your ass.

Link to the document that details that, please.
It's how a real POTUS would handle it. If you would get off the heroine long enough to clear your head you would be able to read and comprehend things.

Stupid, careless and incompetent Hillary put the nation at risk with her e-mail fiasco and you idiots think its a joke on the GOP??

Wonder what your thoughts would be if the FBI had pressed charges on her??

Who would the joke be on then??

You could watch that old hag shoot someone on video and still make excuses for her stupidity, carelessness and incompetence and vote for her.

No need to guess who the fools are.

Forum List

Back