Elton John Playing At Rush Limbaugh's Wedding Today

In three previous marriages Rush has produced no children. Odd, when Cons claim the purpose of marriage is to procreate. Is Rush shooting blanks?

Hopefully, Elton will have enough class not to make a lame attempt/political jab at U.S. leaders.

Pretty funny. You can't make this stuff up.

:disbelief: I thought this was a joke!

Despite the anti-gay rhetoric of Rush Limbaugh, Sir Elton John has reportedly performed to the 400 wedding guests of the conservative radio commentator.

According to People magazine, Limbaugh reportedly hired Elton John for $1 million to perform at his lavish Hawaiian-themed Florida ceremony on Saturday.

The 59-year-old Limbaugh married 33 year-old Kathryn Rogers. This is the fourth wedding for Limbaugh, who actively speaks out against gay marriage in support of traditional marriage.

Elton John plays wedding singer for anti-gay Rush Limbaugh (ChicagoPride.com)

Well, I wish Mr. Limbaugh all the best in his new marriage. I'm sure Elton will perform admirably, he's still a quality musician. I've never seen him live, but Rush should get more than his money's worth.

rush-limbaugh-girlfriend-kathryn-rogers.jpg

Good for Rush for recognizing a tremendous musical talent and respecting the man enough to ask him to perform at his wedding. :cool:

And kudos to Elton, who definitely does not need that money...

You go, Sir Elton. Take that fat bastard's $Million.

good grief, can't you lefties ever just BE happy for someone. what the hell has Rush done to you PERSONALLY?
gawd you people suck.:cuckoo:

He has offended me personally every time I have heard him open his mouth.

He brings out the worst in human nature on the airways which reaches into my community.

Not enough? Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

good grief, can't you lefties ever just BE happy for someone. what the hell has Rush done to you PERSONALLY?

He brings out the worst in human nature on the airways which reaches into my community.

Not enough? Go fuck yourselof.

Free speech bothers you? Move to Cuba.

:lol::lol::lol:
what shallow people some are. let a friggen radio host get inside their head like that.

Last edited:

You obviously haven't figured where the on'off switch is...nor where to tune the damned radio... :lol:

But here you are...:lol:

what shallow people some are. let a friggen radio host get inside their head like that.

Must be gay.

Rush is happy thats all that matters.every good man sould'nt be a lone.every one has falts.

Forum List

Back