Elton John Playing At Rush Limbaugh's Wedding Today

good grief, can't you lefties ever just BE happy for someone. what the hell has Rush done to you PERSONALLY?
gawd you people suck.:cuckoo:

He has offended me personally every time I have heard him open his mouth.

He brings out the worst in human nature on the airways which reaches into my community.

Not enough? Go fuck yourselof.
:lol::lol::lol:

You obviously haven't figured where the on'off switch is...nor where to tune the damned radio... :lol:

But here you are...:lol:

I've never tuned in to his stations fuckstick. Sometimes he is shown on other media without warning. Some people are so vile they eminate evil at first sight. You, I can take or leave ..you are just a minion...one with a poisoned mind but harmless Him..if he was in the same room with me I would be compelled to stick a sharpe object into his black heart and twist.

He brings out the worst in human nature on the airways which reaches into my community.

You obviously haven't figured where the on'off switch is...nor where to tune the damned radio... :lol:

I've never tuned in to his stations fuckstick. Sometimes he is shown on other media without warning. Some people are so vile they eminate evil at first sight. You, I can take or leave ..you are just a minion...one with a poisoned mind but harmless Him..if he was in the same room with me I would be compelled to stick a sharpe object into his black heart and twist.

You sound angry and tormented. Are you gay?

You sound angry and tormented. Are you gay?

Is that what you are searching for? ..someone who is gay?

I'm not your type cupcake.

But yet you let it get under your SKIN as you aptly have demonstrated.

Now WHY is that?

Rush to the Altar — And the Wedding Singer Is…
By Doug Powers • June 5, 2010 04:37 PM **Written by guest-blogger Doug Powers

Rush Limbaugh is getting married today to Kathryn Rogers, and the “wedding singer” is none other than Elton John:

It’s wedding bells for Rush Limbaugh – for the fourth time.

The conservative firebrand, 59, will exchange vows Saturday in Florida with Kathryn Rogers – a blond bombshell half his age – in a lavish Hawaiian-themed wedding bash headlined by none-other-than Sir Elton John.

It’s an odd pairing considering El Rushbo’s history of anti-gay commentary on his conservative radio show and the openly gay “Tiny Dancer” singer’s longtime commitment to gay rights.

Some various blogs and news stories I’ve read so far mentioning Elton John being hired to perform at Rush’s wedding reception focus only on Rush’s staunch conservatism vs. Elton’s gay activism, comments about banning religion and liberal politics in general as being odd bedfellows — for lack of a better term. “Why would Elton John play at Rush Limbaugh’s wedding?” Simple: Capitalism:

The Palm Beach Post reported the British superstar will pocket $1 million for playing the wedding reception at the posh Breakers Hotel.
Without capitalism, Elton wouldn’t have performed at Rush Limbaugh’s wedding and Rush wouldn’t have been in the position to pay that much for the evening’s entertainment. Capitalism: It can bring people from all walks of life together.

I congratulate Rush and Kathryn, and also tip my Detroit Tigers cap to Elton John for performing at the wedding, because he’s got to know he’s going to take some heat for this in his left-leaning, artsy, environmentalist, gay-activist circle of pals — most of whom would gladly accept a million bucks from George W. Bush to tap dance on a floor made of California Redwood and elephant tusk or take whacks at a piñata in the likeness of Harvey Milk that Roger Ailes stuffed with cash. But they’d never admit it.

Michelle Malkin Rush to the Altar — And the Wedding Singer Is…

Money is money.

Both the wedding and the music remind me of that John Meynard Keynes explaining price theory at a party.

But I wish everyone happiness. I hope everyone is satisfied with the choices they made.

As much as I disagree with his politics and rhetoric, I have nothing against Rush Limbaugh on a personal level. I wish him nothing but the best of luck with wife number 4.

Congratulations, Rush. Enjoy your special day.

You go, Sir Elton. Take that fat bastard's $Million.

good grief, can't you lefties ever just BE happy for someone. what the hell has Rush done to you PERSONALLY?

Not enough? Go fuck yourself.

See what I mean?

hmmm...so much for social reservations. So, basically, you're saying you'd be more inclined to commit murder than to simply walk out of a room... interesting. I'm glad I don't live near you...I'd hate to be around when you ended up in the same room with someone who offended you.

Wife number four? That's not exactly very conservative of him, is it?

You're right. Its far better to have no morals at all rather struggle to be a good person all the time. I'm sorry, but I just find the glee that Liberals seem to find in Conservatives failings to be so hypocritical and ugly.

No one is perfect. Just because a person fucks up or isn't great at marriage doesn't mean they can't believe in the institution or continue to try to get it right. Unless you're a liberal, I guess.

You go, Sir Elton. Take that fat bastard's $Million.

Not enough? Go fuck yourself.

sounds like you need to get out more if you let a radio personality offend you, if you let a radio personality bring out the worst in you you are a bigger dumbass than I imagined. But the dog knew.

rush-limbaugh-girlfriend-kathryn-rogers.jpg

She's kind of horsey faced. Is that all you get for a billion dollars nowadays?

Forum List

Back