Eloquent Trump: Congrats America. There is No Collusion. The only Collusion was done by Democrats

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

you were doomed to fail from the start, Mueller. wrap it up, grandpa!

• Banned
'Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!' - President Trump

'Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!' - President Trump

So let me get this straight....

You are saying that the former President who was proven to have ILLEGALLY spied on American citizens, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters, who ILLEGALLY spied on the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on US Senators, and who ILLEGALLY spied on USSC Justices ILLEGALLY spied on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team members during an election...?

upload_2018-5-17_8-32-55.jpeg

• Banned

You are saying that the former President who was proven to have ILLEGALLY spied on American citizens, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters, who ILLEGALLY spied on the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on US Senators, and who ILLEGALLY spied on USSC Justices ILLEGALLY spied on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team members during an election...?

View attachment 193895

President Trump is saying that, yes.

Ironic - Hillary started her political career / path towards crime by being a part of Watergate ... and the end of her political / criminal career ended in her participation of an even bigger version of Watergate...

:p

View attachment 193895

Smart man, especially since the IG already stated in his report that the FBI intentionally used a document they knew to be false to illegally acquire FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate / president during an election.

View attachment 193895

Smart man, especially since the IG already stated in his report that the FBI intentionally used a document they knew to be false to illegally acquire FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate / president during an election.

I just wanted to say that you have a very active imagination. That is a good thing, I read where having an active imagination can help against memory loss and even alzheimer's.

Nothing Burger
A nothing burger has more to it than this trump snowflake whining thread. At least the nothing burger comes with lettuce, tomato, onion, a slice of cheese and mayo on a roll, preferably a toasted roll.

View attachment 193895

I just wanted to say that you have a very active imagination. That is a good thing, I read where having an active imagination can help against memory loss and even alzheimer's.
And I would like to wish you the best of luck in your decision to continue to refuse to accept the 2016 election results and your butt-hurt hatred that drives you to be, as Hillary stated, 'a threat to our democracy'.

I love it!! Anyone remember way back in 2012 after Romney said that Russia was America's #1 geopolitical foe and Democrats, along with CNN, NBC, ABC, NY Times, MSNBC--they all laughed and went on diatribes about how Russia is our friend, and hey Romney the 80's would like their foreign policy back.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Nothing burger? The DNC rigging their primary? The DNC paying millions of dollars to Russia during an election for a fictitious dossier that would eventually be used as pretense to spy on a presidential candidate?

These leftists are hypocrites to the CORE.

"Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!"

Ah yes, we should believe Trump.

Did you fuck some prozzie? No. Oh, but I ended up paying her $130,000 in order for her not to tell people I fucked her.....

Yeah, Trump doesn't lie...... does he?

We are going to resist right to the end. We will show to the world that the American people are awake and standing.

View attachment 193895

And I would like to wish you the best of luck in your decision to continue to refuse to accept the 2016 election results and your butt-hurt hatred that drives you to be, as Hillary stated, 'a threat to our democracy'.

I have accepted the results of the 2016 election just like I have every election before it. This one was no different than the last few, two pieces of shit were fighting it out and there was no "winning" side for the country.

But I understand that with folks like you, party trumps country, so you do not really give a shit if the country wins, as long as you get to talk smack on an internet forum, nothing else matters.

Ah yes, we should believe Trump.

Did you fuck some prozzie? No. Oh, but I ended up paying her $130,000 in order for her not to tell people I fucked her.....

Yeah, Trump doesn't lie...... does he?
You don't have to believe Trump - the Democrats have uncovered and exposed more than enough evidence of their own crimes while failing to try to bring down the President. :p

I mean if you just ignore the 19 indictments or guilty pleas thus far then yeah there is NOTHING at all to this whole investigation.

I heard on the news that Mueller told Giuliani that there would be no indictment of the President.

Forum List

Back