Eloquent Trump: Congrats America. There is No Collusion. The only Collusion was done by Democrats

"Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

you were doomed to fail from the start, Mueller. wrap it up, grandpa!

I heard on the news that Mueller told Giuliani that there would be no indictment of the President.

Judge Napolitano debunked that claim!

"Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!"

I heard on the news that Mueller told Giuliani that there would be no indictment of the President.

LOL, and you believe that? Giuliani says a lot of things.

Judge Napolitano debunked that claim!

Wtf? How? Giuliani said it himself. Napolitano wasn’t even there.

I have accepted the results of the 2016 election just like I have every election before it. This one was no different than the last few, two pieces of shit were fighting it out and there was no "winning" side for the country.

But I understand that with folks like you...

Bwuhahahaha........ There snowflakes go again accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are.

You don't 'know' 'jack', lil' lizard.

The only evidence of crimes that have been exposed and produced include:

Enough evidence against Hillary involving crimes she perpetrated with her server to ensure she never gets out of prison alive.

Evidence exposing a conspiracy within the Obama administration involving the WH, DOJ, CIA, FBI, State Department, etc which resulted in Obstruction of Justice and protecting Hillary - who should have been forced from the race / indicted for crimes - and the destion / treason against Trump that makes Watergate look like a case of one kid stealing gum from another.

Evidence enough to indict Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper (again), Brennan, holder, Lynch, and Hillary (again - for campaign / election law violations, treason, etc....)

Mueller has actually done an excellent job uncovering and exposing crime during his investigation....he just refuses to do anything about it since it was all perpetrated by Democrats. :p

I mean if you just ignore the 19 indictments or guilty pleas thus far then yeah there is NOTHING at all to this whole investigation.

Process crimes which are nothing but entrapment and shpuldnt even be a crime.

Shouldn't be crimes? Interesting.

Where did you receive your law degree from to be able to offer such an interesting insight?

Watch and learn retard. Your whole fantasy world is going to come crashing down. Just in time for the 2018 elections.

A red wave is on the horizon and I’m going to love watching you morons drown in it.

'Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!' - President Trump

So let me get this straight....

You are saying that the former President who was proven to have ILLEGALLY spied on American citizens, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters, who ILLEGALLY spied on the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on US Senators, and who ILLEGALLY spied on USSC Justices ILLEGALLY spied on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team members during an election...?

View attachment 193895

President Trump is saying that, yes.
Smart man, especially since the IG already stated in his report that the FBI intentionally used a document they knew to be false to illegally acquire FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate / president during an election.

I just wanted to say that you have a very active imagination. That is a good thing, I read where having an active imagination can help against memory loss and even alzheimer's.
And I would like to wish you the best of luck in your decision to continue to refuse to accept the 2016 election results and your butt-hurt hatred that drives you to be, as Hillary stated, 'a threat to our democracy'.
As big a threat as those notorious terrorists Diamond & Silk?

I mean if you just ignore the 19 indictments or guilty pleas thus far then yeah there is NOTHING at all to this whole investigation.

Where did you receive your law degree from to be able to offer such an interesting insight?

One with common sense and the capacity for rational thought doesn’t need a law degree to see what is right. You lefties are perpetually allowing others to think for you. That’s why you sheep keep getting bitch slapped by reality.

Watch and learn retard. Your whole fantasy world is going to come crashing down. Just in time for the 2018 elections.

A red wave is on the horizon and I’m going to love watching you morons drown in it.

Oh I'd believe that too if my only source of news was Fox.

It's amazing to see the results of special election after special election and STILL come to the conclusion that a "red wave" is coming. Truly fascinating that you simply refuse to actually educate yourself on the world around you.

I have accepted the results of the 2016 election just like I have every election before it. This one was no different than the last few, two pieces of shit were fighting it out and there was no "winning" side for the country.

Bwuhahahaha........ There snowflakes go again accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are.

Enough evidence against Hillary involving crimes she perpetrated with her server to ensure she never gets out of prison alive.

Evidence exposing a conspiracy within the Obama administration involving the WH, DOJ, CIA, FBI, State Department, etc which resulted in Obstruction of Justice and protecting Hillary - who should have been forced from the race / indicted for crimes - and the destion / treason against Trump that makes Watergate look like a case of one kid stealing gum from another.

Evidence enough to indict Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper (again), Brennan, holder, Lynch, and Hillary (again - for campaign / election law violations, treason, etc....)

Mueller has actually done an excellent job uncovering and exposing crime during his investigation....he just refuses to do anything about it since it was all perpetrated by Democrats. :p

Well my little partisan sheep, let me know once those folks are sitting in jail.

Till then it is just your Trump ass kissing fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One with common sense and the capacity for rational thought doesn’t need a law degree to see what is right. You lefties are perpetually allowing others to think for you. That’s why you sheep keep getting bitch slapped by reality.

So what about the 19 indictments and guilty pleas do you feel should not be a crime? I can't wait for your expert analysis based upon your "rational thought".

So let me get this straight....

You are saying that the former President who was proven to have ILLEGALLY spied on American citizens, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters, who ILLEGALLY spied on the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on US Senators, and who ILLEGALLY spied on USSC Justices ILLEGALLY spied on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team members during an election...?

View attachment 193895

President Trump is saying that, yes.
Smart man, especially since the IG already stated in his report that the FBI intentionally used a document they knew to be false to illegally acquire FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate / president during an election.

I just wanted to say that you have a very active imagination. That is a good thing, I read where having an active imagination can help against memory loss and even alzheimer's.
And I would like to wish you the best of luck in your decision to continue to refuse to accept the 2016 election results and your butt-hurt hatred that drives you to be, as Hillary stated, 'a threat to our democracy'.
As big a threat as those notorious terrorists Diamond & Silk?
Diamond and Silk have not spent 2 years and millions of tax dollars running a witch hunt because they are pissed their Felon to whom they GAVE the party's nomination failed to win the Presidency...again....like Mueller and the Democrats have.

Diamond and Silk have not Obstructed Justice, committed Perjury, engaged in Conspiracy, Sedition, Treason, etc....like the butt-hurt Dems have done.

Yet no doubt you were the guy cheering the loudest when Slick got impeached for lying about a blow job

Well my little partisan sheep, let me know once those folks are sitting in jail.

The only fantasy, lil lizard, is the one you snowflakes and traitors have been pushing for 2 years while having no evidence to show after all this time.....

Every day Mueller fails to present evidence while continuing to ignore the mountain of evidence of crimes committed by Democrats is more proof that the entire thing has been a witch hunt.

...enjoy the long walk back to the kids' table while we grown-ups keep discussing serious / REAL things....

"Using the power levers of Government to spy on your opponent? There has to be a crime there somewhere...Right?" - Crazy Chuck Woolery

There absolutely was collusion between the Russians and Trump campaign.

But as said from nearly the get go, Collusion alone, is NOT a crime.

The only fantasy, lil lizard, is the one you snowflakes and traitors have been pushing for 2 years while having no evidence to show after all this time.....

Every day Mueller fails to present evidence while continuing to ignore the mountain of evidence of crimes committed by Democrats is more proof that the entire thing has been a witch hunt.

...enjoy the long walk back to the kids' table while we grown-ups keep discussing serious / REAL things....

Its all just talk till someone is in jail. Your fantasies are no different than the idiots that say Trump worked with the Russians....something I have said 50 times on this forum I do not think he did.

You are no different than the folks you rail against. Zealots are basically the same no matter which way they lean

Yet no doubt you were the guy cheering the loudest when Slick got impeached for lying about a blow job
Thank you for proving once again WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

You're the Party-1st uber partisan who ignores reality / facts in favor of parroting the Party Talking points and propaganda.

For instance, you KNOW you just lied your ass off, that Clinton was not Impeached for an affair, but you are ok with being 'that guy'. You know Clinton was Impeached for his unethical / criminal behavior in a trial, one in which he became the 1st sitting President to ever be dragged into court and forced to testify. you know Bubba was slammed by the Judge for intentionally attempting to mislead the Jury in an effort to save his own sexual harassing/ assaulting ass, thereby attempting to strip a US citizen of their Constitutional Right to a fair trail....one of many Constitutional Rights he took an oath to protect & defend.

For his unethical / Contempt of Court behavior he was stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas ... but you snowflakes prefer the 'more gentle' way to describe it, saying it was just 'suspended'....more 'Definition of the word 'Is' BS.

The President of the United States attempted to deny a US citizen of her Constitutional Right to a fair trial...after sexually harassing her years earlier...in order to save his own ass, and he was called to the carpet by the judge in charge of the trial.

But you are 'THAT GUY', the snowflake DNC jock-toter who will do anything, say anything to defend no matter what they do while following the DNC example of accusing others of doing what they do and of being who THEY really are.

Thanks for that great example! :p

There absolutely was collusion between the Russians and Trump campaign.
Put up or shut up - prove it. Once and for all, post the evidence.

You might want to send it to Mueller, too, because he certainly doesn't have any. :p

Forum List

Back