Zone1 Elongated Posting

You're more likely to see an elongated post from me in the early morning.

Otherwise, yeah...agree, just short little quickies throughout the day....

You are still waking up with morningpost?
Oh, I was just kind of reminded that a morning post usually goes much deeper than anything I'd hit em with throughout the day.

I dunno, Dog. Just seems like I plant more seeds with the longer, more focused, morning posts. Hard to say. :eusa_think:

I've always been an early riser, though.

Last edited:
The thread Trump's past and future indictments is just a series of long cut and pastes by.one DNC operative.

It has NOTHING to do with encouraging debate

And now they've got user content in the OP, the very content that's supposed to serve as fodder for discussion and debate derived from usership perspective on said source material, rather than just regurgitating the source narrative or the source capacity to understand the relevance/depth of what they're actually writing about, widdled down to two sentences.

Too many people just wanna drop and spread links to some quisling's propaganda these days.

Anyway. I'm gonna say this as respectfully as I can, because it's really nothing personal. It's just the way that I see it. I think that American electorate is among, if not the most, under/misinformed demograph on the planet.

And we have all of these ''sources'' to thank for it.

There's a part of me that gets it though. People don't have time to really pay deep attention. Working two or three jobs,. Trying to make ends meet. While these no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded politicians and the talking heads running interference for them in media laugh all the way to the central bank and send us the bill for the principal plus interest.

Last edited:
And now they've got user content in the OP, the very content that's supposed to serve as fodder for discussion and debate derived from usership perspective on said source material, rather than just regurgitating the source narrative or the source capacity to understand the relevance/depth of what they're actually writing about, widdled down to two sentences.

Too many people just wanna drop and spread links to some quisling's propaganda these days.

Anyway. I'm gonna say this as respectfully as I can, because it's really nothing personal. It's just the way that I see it. I think that American electorate is among, if not the most, under/misinformed demograph on the planet.

And we have all of these ''sources'' to thank for it.

There's a part of me that gets it though. People don't have time to really pay deep attention. Working two or three jobs,. Trying to make ends meet. While these no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded politicians and the talking heads running interference for them in media laugh all the way to the central bank and send us the bill for the principal plus interest.
Your post is too long. ;)

Too long; didn't read....???

Funny, isn't it? There are a few people here who for some reason just insist on posting 10,000 word OPs in every thread they start, and worse, do it in one solid BLOCK of letters! One paragraph the size of my page or more. So the ultimate reply to them is total brevity--- four letters. :SMILEW~130:

While people might use the multi quote as a way to respond point by point to what was said, I think it's more for the people who are reading what they are responding to so they can know what the conversation is all about.
Trump supporters are idiots who have the attention span of a gnat. I wonder if that was succinct enough?

Forum List

Back