Elon to Twitter Engineers: Revamp Verification System in 2 Weeks Or Get Fired

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The verification system -- which results in every leftwinger getting a blue check -- will soon be a thing of the past.
Bonus:
He wants them to have that $20/month Blue-Tick Vanity Tax ready to roll out in two weeks or else also.

Fee for being verified? Eh..probably not going to go over big.

Last edited:
I suspect Musk is feeling a lot like the dog that finally caught that car. It's easy to sit back and say "I would do this" or "I would do that", but when it comes to actually doing somethng, it's not quite as easy as you previously thought.

Imagine these mushy little snowflakes that are used to fucking off in a "meditation room" for 6 hours a day.... or petting an imaginary unicorn in a "safe space" all day.... I suggest they hang themselves, live on TikTok, and show Elon just how goddamn upset they are. Send him a strong message.

Imagine these mushy little snowflakes that are used to fucking off in a "meditation room" for 6 hours a day.... or petting an imaginary unicorn in a "safe space" all day.... I suggest they hang themselves, live on TikTok, and show Elon just how goddamn upset they are. Send him a strong message.

Nawww. Light themselves on fire like those Buddhist monks did during the Vietnam war. What better way to make a powerful political statement?

I'll even donate a gas card and some Bic lighters to their cause.

I suspect Musk is feeling a lot like the dog that finally caught that car. It's easy to sit back and say "I would do this" or "I would do that", but when it comes to actually doing somethng, it's not quite as easy as you previously thought.

WTF are you blabbering about?
He's doing exactly what he said he'd do.

Forum List

Back