Why are S.F. Police releasing what the attacker said he "wanted to do"?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is the San Fransicko police department throwing fuel on the fire. And of course "fair and balanced national news networks like CNBC and Shephard Smith pick up the "WANTED TO BREAK PELOSI'S KNEES" as a lead story. Everyone in this country should be disgusted at what American news reporting and even some of our law enforcement agencies have become. This serves no purpose except for the Democrat's media to say "SEE THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE MAGA!!!!"

This is the San Fransicko police department throwing fuel on the fire. And of course "fair and balanced national news networks like CNBC and Shephard Smith pick up the "WANTED TO BREAK PELOSI'S KNEES" as a lead story. Everyone in this country should be disgusted at what American news reporting and even some of our law enforcement agencies have become. This serves no purpose except for the Democrat's media to say "SEE THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE MAGA!!!!"

I don't think they threw fuel on the fire, simply reporting the nut-ball's own statements to the police. Sounds like he really doesn't like Speaker Pelosi.

the real question is if this had been anyone else's husband would he be back out on the street already?

I don't think they threw fuel on the fire, simply reporting the nut-ball's own statements to the police. Sounds like he really doesn't like Speaker Pelosi.
That doesn't mean he's MAGA.....it just means he's not as crazy as the corrupt media is trying to make him out to be.
Nobody likes that bitch. :iagree:

That doesn't mean he's MAGA.....it just means he's not as crazy as the corrupt media is trying to make him out to be.
Nobody likes that bitch. :iagree:
Maga, Schmaga. I suspect he was a Trump supporter, as much as a schizophrenic personality could be a Trump supporter, with his changing moods, mental states, suggestibility, etc. Hell he probably also believed in and supported save the whales, global warming, UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis, and of course letting it swing in public, sans apparel. I doubt think he believed in steady employment or that those offering it believed in him.

All the sick puppy political partisan tools on both sides, eaten up with their protective/attack gland game bullshit should just catch a breath and get a clue, quit being so Fking stupid to jump at the slightest hint of a spark to throw on the gasoline and light the world with their supposedly keen intellectual political insights. It ain't been workin' for the last three days of this shit, and that includes you, fellow Tennessean.

Last edited:
We need to have a thorough hearing into this incident: security camera, testimony from Pelosi's security detail, etc. How could this happen?
We do? Hell, Frank, wait until after the trial (unless it turns into a commitment hearing in which case they become protected health records under HIPAA), then file a Freedom Of Information Act request on the evidentiary tapes. As far as "We", I hope you got a rat in your pocket, because if you were thinking "We" as in you and me, you are talking for yourself, because one of us does not give a sht. It is bullsht like this, that is the fodder for conspiracy theories large and small, keeping the genre alive, and particularly attractive to certain politically susceptible groups.

Maga, Schmaga. I suspect he was a Trump supporter, as much as a schizophrenic personality could be a Trump supporter, with his changing moods, mental states, suggestibility, etc. Hell he probably also believed in and supported save the whales, global warming, UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis, and of course letting it swing in public, sans apparel. I doubt he believed in steady employment or that those offering it believed in him.

All the sick puppy political partisan tools on both sides, eaten up with their protective/attack gland game bullshit should just catch a breath and get a clue, quit being so Fking stupid to jump at the slightest hint of a spark to throw on the gasoline and light the world with their supposedly keen intellectual political insights. It ain't been workin' for the last three days of this shit, and that includes you, fellow Tennessean.
Nah....the guy supported BLM and he was heavy into drugs....part of a nudist colony...an illegal alien from Canada.
That's about as NOT-MAGA as you can get.

Nah....the guy supported BLM and he was heavy into drugs....part of a nudist colony...an illegal alien from Canada.
That's about as NOT-MAGA as you can get.
Blow up that pick beside this post. Look into my eye and tell me if you see any givashit. :auiqs.jpg:

Blow up that pick beside this post. Look into my eye and tell me if you see any givashit. :auiqs.jpg:
I personally don't give a shit either.....but your buttbuddies on Twitter have been making a really big deal about it....trying to blame Republicans for yet another strange incident involving Pelosi's drunken husband.
I can tell they're pretty desperate.
It seems the San Francisco PD has their hands full keeping that old fart out of jail.

I personally don't give a shit either.....but your buttbuddies on Twitter have been making a really big deal about it....trying to blame Republicans for yet another strange incident involving Pelosi's drunken husband.
I can tell they're pretty desperate.
It seems the San Francisco PD has their hands full keeping that old fart out of jail.
I am not on twitter, so you got the wrong guy, again. :auiqs.jpg: You really should get off there. It is affecting your brain, and thinking patterns. Get hold of yourself, man!

This is the San Fransicko police department throwing fuel on the fire. And of course "fair and balanced national news networks like CNBC and Shephard Smith pick up the "WANTED TO BREAK PELOSI'S KNEES" as a lead story.

So now the police know the attackers intentions yet cannot even answer simple, basic questions? Mike, nothing about this even smells right, as I just listed in another thread, there are at least ten things very wrong with it which if given as testimony by any suspect would be taken highly suspiciously by the investigators!

Indeed, everything about this story doesn't make sense, almost like another one of these cases where the CIA program some goofball and send him on some mission to effect a desired outcome. When will we see the 911 recording, the police video and when will independent psychologists get to question this guy?

I suspect he was a Trump supporter, as much as a schizophrenic personality could be a Trump supporter, with his changing moods, mental states, suggestibility, etc.

I think you're right, W6! Schizophrenic, moody, impulsive, suggestible-- -- -- gotta be "Trump's people," we certainly have not seen any signs of any of that from the left these past several years, from BLM, antifa, CHAZ, CHOP, Operation Wallstreet, or any of the leftwing psychos shooting congressmen in ballparks, harassing WH staff in restaurants, or threatening Supreme Court Justices in their homes, shooting up grade-schools, running over boys with their car killing them for being conservative, trying to set federal buildings on fire with people inside, blocking highways, tying up intersections, tracking people down to post their identity and address on social media to doxx them, hoping that anyone not getting an ineffective vaccine dies just for not wearing a dust mask, throwing eggs at rally-goers or beating them up at Trump rallies, throwing molotov cocktails at police or burning down whole city blocks robbing billions while rioting in 570 cities!

No, no, gotta be "Trump people."

img_5415.jpg

I am not on twitter, so you got the wrong guy, again. :auiqs.jpg: You really should get off there. It is affecting your brain, and thinking patterns. Get hold of yourself, man!

No....clearly your politics has your brain's pretty much fried.
You think it's okay for somebody to use an illegal weapon and murder someone just because they're black.
Clearly your thought processes are screwed....because you think legal gun owners are the real threat.

Maga, Schmaga. I suspect he was a Trump supporter, as much as a schizophrenic personality could be a Trump supporter, with his changing moods, mental states, suggestibility, etc. Hell he probably also believed in and supported save the whales, global warming, UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis, and of course letting it swing in public, sans apparel. I doubt he believed in steady employment or that those offering it believed in him.

So it was MAGAcide within 10 mins but now we WAIT for all the details when the magas say it is fishy??? Frankly the lovers tryst gone bad makes more sense. Evidence?? THERE IS NONE THAT I KNOW OF in the public domain.

However, it filled the DemoKKKrat leaning media so there's that.

Greg

We do? Hell, Frank, wait until after the trial (unless it turns into a commitment hearing in which case they become protected health records under HIPAA), then file a Freedom Of Information Act request on the evidentiary tapes. As far as "We", I hope you got a rat in your pocket, because if you were thinking "We" as in you and me, you are talking for yourself, because one of us does not give a sht. It is bullsht like this, that is the fodder for conspiracy theories large and small, keeping the genre alive, and particularly attractive to certain politically susceptible groups.
Should Biden have waited until AFTER the trial to blame Trump???

Greg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back