Elon Musk: Biden allows illegals into the USA to have more democrat voters

Someone trying to change someone's mind on a political discussion forum?

GASP oh no, not that!
You can do that, but if I have indicated to you that I don't want any more persuasion, then the polite thing to do is for you to stop.

He has been on vacation for 43% of his fucking presidency! Furthermore, someone putting words on a piece of paper that says "public schedule", means nothing. They lie constantly over there.

"vacation" doesn't really address the issue.
add to that the 25% of the time he is in Washington, but literally has nothing on that day's schedule.

You can do that, but if I have indicated to you that I don't want any more persuasion, then the polite thing to do is for you to stop.

Stop trying to change my mind about changing people's mind on a political discussion forum.

Be polite. :laugh:

...allows illegals into the USA to have more democrat voters​

Should I claim plagiarism here?!! lol
Or, just... enjoy seeing many, many open-minded humans???

How about you grow the maturity to realize that when people tell you no, you should stop?

If you don't want to respond then don't, if you don't want to read then don't.

Don't come to political forums and start telling people about how they shouldn't try to change someone's mind, it's just idiotic.

If you don't want to respond then don't, if you don't want to read then don't.

Don't come to political forums and start telling people about how they shouldn't try to change someone's mind, it's just idiotic.
I didn't say you cannot change my mind. I said, I already indicated to you that I don't want any more persuasion from you, and that you should stop. But you are too immature to see that and in your mind you somehow think I am at fault for refusing to listen to any more drivel from you.

You need to stop being so needlessly argumentative. None of these last couple posts of yours serve any purpose other than irritate me.

Well, I've been saying this ever since the border got demolished in 2021.

But it's always good to have someone like Musk say this. He says some other interesting things also.. as always :)

(all emphasis mine)

from site

Musk:

"This explains why there are so few deportations, as every deportation is a lost vote."

"As happened this week, you can literally assault police officers in broad daylight in New York, be released with no bail, give everyone the finger and still not be deported!! Outrageous."

Moron Elon ain't too bright. He inherited all his wealth from his parents' emerald mine.

I didn't say you cannot change my mind. I said, I already indicated to you that I don't want any more persuasion from you, and that you should stop. But you are too immature to see that and in your mind you somehow think I am at fault for refusing to want to listen to any more drivel from you.

You need to stop being so needlessly argumentative. None of these last couple posts of yours serve any purpose other than irritate me.

If you don't want to listen then all you have to do is....not listen.

I have no idea what this conversation is about.

And what galls me (at the moment) is that the Rs are even considering some damn bill in the Senate
GOP Senate fossils love being in the minority and letting Dems make all the decisions. That's why they never get anything done when they have the majority, except sabotage our own until Dems are back in power.

Musk wants these billions for himself. He's certainly got plenty from the taxpayers and it's hard to break the habit.

(Neither should get a penny)
We are not post WW 2 America anymore. That is with near pure infrastructure foundation and rough hegemony over the world. Once we are down, and perhaps before that, the Western Hemisphere will have its wars. Just like the rest of the world has had. Of course it has its problems. Poverty, drug cartels, one parent families galore, and no shortage of corruption and selfishness. This is also part of the coin.

If you don't want to listen then all you have to do is....not listen.

I have no idea what this conversation is about.
If by not listen you mean put you on ignore, then yes, that's one option. But I am hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

If by not listen you mean put you on ignore, then yes, that's one option. But I am hoping it doesn't have to come to that.
Do whatever you want.

You don't have to talk to me about it. Amazing concept right?

Forum List

Back