Elon Musk goes to the border and leaves stunned: 'Complete madness'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Since Biden and the border czar don't give a shit about this crisis, maybe it will take someone like Musk to get more people's attention.

AUSTIN, Texas — Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk stepped away from running Tesla, SpaceX, and X to see for himself the declining situation at the U.S-Mexico border, leaving visibly stunned by the "madness" that has engulfed not just border towns but cities nationwide.

At the invitation of Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX), Musk traveled down to Eagle Pass, a town of 28,000 residents in south-central Texas that has seen as many as 2,000 people arrested daily for coming into the U.S. illegally over the past few weeks.

1696002338485.png

Since Biden and the border czar don't give a shit about this crisis, maybe it will take someone like Musk to get more people's attention.

I really want to see this prick throw his hat into the ring for President. Cause it looks like he's been bucking to do that for a while now. :)

Foreign born.....LOL.....Someone must have told you he was a African American and you thought "gee, he's sure light-skinned". :laughing0301:

Dullards like you need to go and be ignorant someplace else.
Uh-huh. I hear the same arguments being used against Viv.

Open your mouth wider for Elon. Maybe he'll throw you a (electric) worm. :auiqs.jpg:

Too bad that Musk isn't eligible to run for President. I'd vote for him.

Foreign born.....LOL.....Someone must have told you he was a African American and you thought "gee, he's sure light-skinned". :laughing0301:

Dullards like you need to go and be ignorant someplace else.
O's dad, 87.5% Arab. The argument rests with the Kenyan government which requires it on IDs.

Theatrics. What nazi Musk gives with one hand he takes away with the other somewhere else. Attention? Musk demands membership in his Twitter-X SS or non-members no longer get to see the current posts of members. How is this compatible with attention? This is violent, democracy-destroying internet fascism post-COVID, pre-2024 elections. Not only a no confidence vote, and 'Swamy wants Musk as VP. A capitalist delirium.

Uh-huh. I hear the same arguments being used against Viv.

Open your mouth wider for Elon. Maybe he'll throw you a (electric) worm. :auiqs.jpg:
I would support him taking his space companies to Russia, China and India if the wanted it as he is getting messed with from the swamp. In a few years they would be world leaders in space exploration. Progs are self-destructive and thus destructive to others.

Jason Owens, the new head of the Border Patrol, warned that his agency is failing to protect Americans from "hardened criminals smuggling guns, drugs, and thugs because of Biden's open border."

Speaking to ABC News, Owens criticized the Biden administration and said the Border Patrol cannot send back people illegally trying to enter the country through the southern border and must "enforce the laws that have been passed."

"It's the worst thing I've ever seen," Owens recounts. Drugs, including fentanyl, move across the border. Members of criminal organizations cross it.

The system for stopping border crime is overburdened and unreliable. Even the Mexican government, which used to help U.S. border guards, is no longer able to do anything.

Congressmen criticize the Biden administration, accusing it of creating critical tensions in the South as the nation's borders open.

As you might have saw recently - Jeh Johnson, one of the top ranking officers of Homeland Security, was asked question by Congress.
What he didn't know...
1) Home many illegals have got in the past year.
2) How many illegals a day on average get in
3) How many cases of known cartel have gotten through border.
4) How much is illegal immigrants costing America today

And on and on.

They could care less

It's good to see a problem solver visit the border. Trump claims he is going to close the border if elected. What worries me about the open border is that people are saying thousands of Hamas got into our country and are planning mischief against us, not to mention the 100,000 people who die every year because Biden welcomed the drug cartels through here, and their gift of killer fentanyl has hurt this country really bad. :( My nephew died on account of drugs. I hate illegal drugs and those who push them or facilitate the drug cartels in any way shape or form. The lab in Mexico China uses to spread fentanyl is a disgrace to human beings everywhere. :cranky:

Forum List

Back