Elon Musk: Biden allows illegals into the USA to have more democrat voters

Blah, the leftists won't listen to one of the smartest men in the world unless they are slightly left of Stalin.
Musk isn't one of the smartest people on the planet, he is one of the richest...

Musk (like a lot of tech billionaires) spend a sizeable amount of money promoting their intelligence... They are a brand as much as anything else..
Musk is painted as this ultra intelligent maverick leader who we should all trust with his vision as he can see farther than all...

Seriously, it is a good line but Musk is probably smarter than most but bloody human like the rest of us... Twitter shows he can make screw up just as good as the next guy... Musk is guy who grew up in Pertoria and that is very different to US life...

So you are listening to a guy because he is rich... Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are rich too and are at least American Natives..

from site

Last week the billionaire fired back at President Biden's calls for a bipartisan Senate deal to be passed to fix the unprecedented levels of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border. The bill is expected to include billions of dollars to Ukraine.

That figures... It's all about Ukraine. Maybe people in Congress want to send more and more $$ to Ukraine because that legitimatizes briben's involvement with that corrupt country?

Does giving Ukraine US taxpayer dollars somehow deflect attention away from the... shall we call it

Comer & Friends

problem?
Thanks Comrade...

Now fuck off to Russia...

Lets review the name of the thread:

Elon Musk: Biden allows illegals into the USA to have more democrat voters​

It's incoherent, Biden's first and foremost concern is getting re-elected in Nov, not spending political capital on some convoluted long term vote proping.
You know that Biden is capable of acting in both his and Dems' interests, right?

I love to hear these idiot Moon Bats claim that Illegals can't vote. That just shows how stupid and naive they are. The Democrats have enacted almost non existent voter ID requirements whenever they can so nothing will stop the Illegals from voting for Democrats to keep the welfare coming.
Right so...

Could you show us the evidence mass amount of undocumented workers voting...

BTW, if Democrats were doing this, wouldn't it be just easier to vote twice?

This is where we get nothing back...

You know that Biden is capable of acting in both his and Dems' interests, right?

In Biden's immediate interest is to resolve overwhelming issues at the border.

In line with those interests he is making concessions and worked out a deal with Senate Republicans to address it, including deporting people without any processing. Those Republicans say that this is as good of a deal as they can get from Democrats.

So how about taking a yes for an answer?

In Biden's immediate interest is to resolve overwhelming issues at the border.

In line with those interests he is making concessions and worked out a deal with Senate Republicans to address it, including deporting people without any processing. Those Republicans say that this is as good of a deal as they can get from Democrats.

So how about taking a yes for an answer?
No. Why do you want me to agree with you so badly?

And regarding your analysis: I am not saying you are wrong. It's just that Biden can also watch out for Dems' long-term interests, too. There is nothing impossible about this. The Dems' interests do not run counter to his interests. So it doesn't harm him in any way to carry out Dems' interests.

And regarding your analysis: I am not saying you are wrong. It's just that Biden can also watch out for Dems' long-term interests, too. There is nothing impossible about this. The Dems' interests do not run counter to his interests. So it doesn't harm him in any way to carry out Dems' interests.

Biden is making concessions on border COUNTER to those supposed long term interests you say he has.

It is amazing how these stupid Moon Bats are in denial about the agenda of this Potatohead clown allowing millions of goddamn Illegals to flood into this country and get on the welfare rolls.

It is to get the Brown welfare shitheads to do the job that real Americans find so disgusting - voting for Democrats. Elon knows it and so everybody else. Dat Democrat scum ain't fooling nobody.

Of course the idiots will claim "but Illegals aren't eligible for welfare". However, the idiots fail to mention that nobody is required to reveal their citizenship status to get the goddamn welfare.

Democrats are scum.

. However, the idiots fail to mention that nobody is required to reveal their citizenship status to get the goddamn welfare.
I don't think that is so in most states? Where can we get more info?

I am not here to analyze Biden's strategy. I just wanted to say that the Dems' long-term interests are to get more voters.

This thread is about Biden and what interests him.

Musk's theory that what drives Biden's border policy is some sort of long term vote propping for Democrats doesn't make sense given the immedeate problems situation at the border is causing for his election this year.

Whats not to get?

Forum List

Back