Elon asks "should I step down as head of Twitter?" Claims he will abide by the poll results.

And you have a clue?

In the past year, shares of GM are down 45%, Ford is down 50%, Rivian down 80%, Lucid down 80%, Toyota down 30%, Honda down 20%, and you want to blame Tesla stock loss on Twitter purchase?

When you're so smart, can you explain why Google, Apple are down 30% in the past year, Amazon down 40%, and Facebook whole 60%, and everyone loses are in the same period as Tesla's.

But, but, Tesla is down because of Twitter. Yeah, right. Moron.
The OP is about Musk and Tesla, isn't it? Geez, get it together. And go fuck yourself while you're at it.

Since I'm not a Tesla stockholder and would never buy an EV in the first place, this means nothing to me.

What's more important is how many leftists, liberals, and progressives he's pissed off.
Why is that important? None of this is important, flapjack.

Tesla, Musk and Twitter are all aligned. You mentioned other auto companies. Those other companies aren't buying Twitter and robbing Peter (Tesla) to pay Paul (Twitter)
Get it yet, dumbass?

Oh, really? If so, then why did you wrote this?

The OP is about Musk and Tesla, isn't it? Geez, get it together. And go fuck yourself while you're at it.

First of, you brought up Tesla stock into this conversation, trying to blame its price drop on Twitter purchase.
When I showed you that all automotive sector stocks are down, you tells me that thread is about Musk and Tesla, which again is wrong, because - read the thread title.

But, but, but, they're all aligned... REEEEE...

Fucking leftists, always blame others, for what they doing themselves, and when challenged they act like dribble bib wearing velcro shoe retards.

Oh, really? If so, then why did you wrote this?

First of, you brought up Tesla stock into this conversation, trying to blame its price drop on Twitter purchase.
When I showed you that all automotive sector stocks are down, you tells me that thread is about Musk and Tesla, which again is wrong, because - read the thread title.

But, but, but, they're all aligned... REEEEE...

Fucking leftists, always blame others, for what they doing themselves, and when challenged they act like dribble bib wearing velcro shoe retards.
Hey retard. GFY

Since I'm not a Tesla stockholder and would never buy an EV in the first place, this means nothing to me.

What's more important is how many leftists, liberals, and progressives he's pissed off.
maybe that's what he was trying to find out.. How many want him to step down and that tells you roughly how many libs you have and then.. I don't know.. Maybe he could find some valid reason to ditch THEM (instead of leaving)

He has no intention of stepping down. Of course.

There's also no way in the world that a Twitter poll is statistically reliable, and it definitely isn't tamper-proof.

Forum List

Back