Elon asks "should I step down as head of Twitter?" Claims he will abide by the poll results.

Yes I do. You've revealed enough about yourself online. And I'm way way way more up the latter than you.

But I do feel sorry for you.

So there's that.

STFU already. I don't believe you and you can squawk until New Years. Fckn stop

Yeah, whatever you say, loser.

"Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!" - me projecting a MAGA "conservative"

You're pathetic. Do you even realize what a total loser you sound like? You told me that I'd kick your dentures down your overused throat.

Typical wannabe limp wrist girly man

The poll will be a resounding yes he should step down. You know every single liberal, progressive, democrat on earth will vote yes on that poll and there will be a lot of fake accounts created just to vote yes. I say there is no way that poll will end with no as the majority.

Why would anyone care?

The poll will be a resounding yes he should step down. You know every single liberal, progressive, democrat on earth will vote yes on that poll and there will be a lot of fake accounts created just to vote yes. I say there is no way that poll will end with no as the majority.

I bet all government employees and three letter agencies are working overtime to get "Yes".

"public opinion"... :)

1645283440098.jpg

Tesla stock down?

So is every other car maker, even more than Tesla.
You don't have a clue why Tesla is declining. Wake up and read...

"Shares of Tesla are down about 55% this year, with the brunt of the losses coming in the the months since the Twitter deal. The yearly losses compare with a decline of around 16% for the S&P 500 index SPX, -1.11% in the same period."

"Shares of Tesla are down about 55% this year, with the brunt of the losses coming in the the months since the Twitter deal. The yearly losses compare with a decline of around 16% for the S&P 500 index SPX, -1.11% in the same period."

Just think, a few weeks ago you loons loved Tesla. Lol, you're nothing but a tool.

And you have a clue?

In the past year, shares of GM are down 45%, Ford is down 50%, Rivian down 80%, Lucid down 80%, Toyota down 30%, Honda down 20%, and you want to blame Tesla stock loss on Twitter purchase?

When you're so smart, can you explain why Google, Apple are down 30% in the past year, Amazon down 40%, and Facebook whole 60%, and everyone loses are in the same period as Tesla's.

But, but, Tesla is down because of Twitter. Yeah, right. Moron.

Forum List

Back