Elon asks "should I step down as head of Twitter?" Claims he will abide by the poll results.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

The poll will be a resounding yes he should step down. You know every single liberal, progressive, democrat on earth will vote yes on that poll and there will be a lot of fake accounts created just to vote yes. I say there is no way that poll will end with no as the majority.

The poll will be a resounding yes he should step down. You know every single liberal, progressive, democrat on earth will vote yes on that poll and there will be a lot of fake accounts created just to vote yes. I say there is no way that poll will end with no as the majority.

More importantly, major stockholders now want him to step down from Tesla.

Not looking good for Mr Musk

1671409916728.png

I open the bids with a $1 offer.

More importantly, major stockholders now want him to step down from Tesla.

Since I'm not a Tesla stockholder and would never buy an EV in the first place, this means nothing to me.

What's more important is how many leftists, liberals, and progressives he's pissed off.

Since I'm not a Tesla stockholder and would never buy an EV in the first place, this means nothing to me.

What's more important is how many leftists, liberals, and progressives he's pissed off.
If you have a 401k you do.

Below is current poll result as of 7:58 p.m. Related, there have been multiple tweets about people being “concerned” he wasn’t running Tesla enough and too busy on his new endeavor lol I don’t know but something about that remark doesn’t sound legit - like he’d hire a bunch of ignorant morons to run his business while he’s not there lol I think those comments come from people who don’t like how he’s running the platform by giving everyone free speech - minus doxxers lol

Attachments

• 9C252BB0-1AFA-4054-84D7-E0559BF09F6C.png
    9C252BB0-1AFA-4054-84D7-E0559BF09F6C.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 7
Who the hell wants to own a piece of a company where the CEO is arbitrarily decided by a Twitter vote??????

he owns it...why would he ask such a thing and be willing to go by the determination of the enemy.

Forum List

Back