Ellen Page gives a wonderful speech.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
She announces her privellege as she talks about marginalized people and cries on cue. So touching, so brave. I think she may have a future in Democratic politics. Remember, the facts don't matter unless they're relevant to the narrative.

My privilege is that I was born in America and that's enough privilege for anyone.

She announces her privellege as she talks about marginalized people and cries on cue. So touching, so brave. I think she may have a future in Democratic politics. Remember, the facts don't matter unless they're relevant to the narrative.

She is so full of shit. Women are worse the men because women get away with it. Little spoiled bitch. She is a front runner Democrat. I find it funny the. Snoop Mutt has a game show/ talk show where he throughout his non educated bull shit. You see it a lot lately not the it matters as the Democrats don’t have a chance for the next 25 years. I love how they wheeled-in. the almost dead justice was a joke. Pelosi is trying to hang onto every minute. Don’t worry she’s going down and we will take that chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back