Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Snopes.com

Sorry, no matches were found containing elizabeth warren claimed to be cherokee.
We're sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Please try again, this time basing your search on one or two words you deem central to the item you are looking for. Because many items circulate in numerous forms, often this slight shift in strategy will locate articles that a search on a specific string or title missed. (See our Search Tips page for additional information.)

If you don't find the item you're looking for, please use our Submission Form to send it to us. We can't write about it if we don't know about it!

WTF is Snopes?

Lizzy Cheekbones claimed to be Native-American, she lied

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She's not a Cherokee. She cannot produce any Cherokee ancestors, hence, she lied

Snopes.com

Sorry, no matches were found containing elizabeth warren claimed to be cherokee.
We're sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Please try again, this time basing your search on one or two words you deem central to the item you are looking for. Because many items circulate in numerous forms, often this slight shift in strategy will locate articles that a search on a specific string or title missed. (See our Search Tips page for additional information.)

If you don't find the item you're looking for, please use our Submission Form to send it to us. We can't write about it if we don't know about it!

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She's not a Cherokee. She cannot produce any Cherokee ancestors, hence, she lied

Your proof, sir -- your PROOF....

As in documentation, evidence, verification, substantiation -- the establishment of the negative you just claimed.

Where is this proof then? How do you know that, as you say, "she lied"?

Are you like, hard of reading? I don't mean to embarrass you but I've asked you this question like six thousand times.

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

As in documentation, evidence, verification, substantiation -- the establishment of the negative you just claimed.

Are you like, hard of reading? I don't mean to embarrass you but I've asked you this question like six thousand times.

She made the claim, she has the burden of proof.

She has yet to tell us WHO the Imaginary Cherokee was

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

The proof is in the Indian pudding! :D

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

It occurs to me, Pogo may be retarded

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

Already proven she has no Cherokee ancestors going back to her great grandparents who actually lived in Cherokee Territory

She lied

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

It occurs to me, Pogo may be retarded

Liberal, a person so open-minded, his brain has fallen out. :D

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

Already proven she has no Cherokee ancestors going back to her great grandparents who actually lived in Cherokee Territory

She lied

Wrong. You didn't prove bupkis. You cherrypicked two great-grandparents, declared the census form says "white" and declared victory.

Unfortunately (a) that's two cherrypicks out of an entire ancestry, and (b) "white" doesn't mean "and nothing else".

Burden of proof m'boy. It's a bitch.

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She made the claim, she has the burden of proof.

She has yet to tell us WHO the Imaginary Cherokee was

She didn't make the claim to us, so I doubt she's gonna sign up and join this thread. Wherever she did make the claim, if they require proof, let them ask for it. Inasmuch as it wasn't used for career advantages (or any other kind), I doubt it was required.

You however, are in a much deeper hole. You wrote, and again I quote, "she lied". For that to be true both you and she must know the negative to be true, i.e. the absence of any Cherokee/Lenape blood. Again, we don't expect her to show up here, nor is she claiming to have lied, so that leaves you, an army of one.

:salute:

This is how logic works dood. It ain't gonna change tomorrow.

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

I looove pudding. You makeum pudding, you be heap good squaw many moons.

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She lied

Wrong. You didn't prove bupkis. You cherrypicked two great-grandparents, declared the census form says "white" and declared victory.

Unfortunately (a) that's two cherrypicks out of an entire ancestry, and (b) "white" doesn't mean "and nothing else".

Burden is on Lizzy Warren to provide an ancestor, something other than her high cheekbones.

Only a moron would accept "High cheekbones" as proof of her Cherokee heritage.

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She lied

You accept her "high cheekbones" as proof, I don't

We looked through her ancestry and it's all white

WTF is Snopes?

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

Me makum good pudding. Makum Pogo into Chief Fat Cat. :lol:

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She lied

Burden is on Lizzy Warren to provide an ancestor, something other than her high cheekbones.

1) Not unless the receiving party asks for it.
2) uh... yeah I guess, whatever.
This isn't making your case, Frank. You've got about 33,000 ancestors to eliminate. Better get busy.

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

She lied

You accept her "high cheekbones" as proof, I don't

We looked through her ancestry and it's all white

1) I know nothing about fucking "high cheekbones" or what that means.
2) did you now? Where's your documentation?

She lied

1) Not unless the receiving party asks for it.
2) uh... yeah I guess, whatever.
This isn't making your case, Frank. You've got about 33,000 ancestors to eliminate. Better get busy.

Oh, and would you check off that you were a minority on ANY application? Honestly, would you? Wouldn't you feel like a dishonest POS for doing that? Come on, she KNEW what she was doing. Lol. Although I like to CALL her stupid, I really don't believe that she is that stupid.

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

Me makum good pudding. Makum Pogo into Chief Fat Cat. :lol:

You makeum pudding, I make you heap big squaw. Pay much wampum. Baubles. Bangles. Bright shiny beads!

pancake.gif

This just in: Warren is still not part Indian.

More breaking news. The people who support Warren don't give a fuck whether she is Indian or not.
But you repubs run with that. It will serve you as well as Obama being an alien.

How'd that work out for you Repubs? How many terms did the illegal alien serve as POTUS? LMAO.

This just in: Warren is still not part Indian.

More breaking news. The people who support Warren don't give a fuck whether she is Indian or not.
But you repubs run with that. It will serve you as well as Obama being an alien.

How'd that work out for you Repubs? How many terms did the illegal alien serve as POTUS? LMAO.

Right!!!

That's the right answer!!

You don't give a fuck that she lied about being part American Indian!!

That's EXACTLY the Content of the Character of Progressive Politicians!

She's going to be the nominee BECAUSE she's a pathological liar with a shady past and is a true believer Marxism is what's best for the USA

Tell Pogo to stop defending her lies and instead revel in them!

Forum List

Back