Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

She's not a Cherokee. She cannot produce any Cherokee ancestors, hence, she lied

Your proof, sir -- your PROOF....

As in documentation, evidence, verification, substantiation -- the establishment of the negative you just claimed.

Where is this proof then? How do you know that, as you say, "she lied"?

Are you like, hard of reading? I don't mean to embarrass you but I've asked you this question like six thousand times.

Already proven she has no Cherokee ancestors going back to her great grandparents who actually lived in Cherokee Territory

She lied

Wrong. You didn't prove bupkis. You cherrypicked two great-grandparents, declared the census form says "white" and declared victory.

Unfortunately (a) that's two cherrypicks out of an entire ancestry, and (b) "white" doesn't mean "and nothing else".

Burden of proof m'boy. It's a bitch.

Burden is on Lizzy Warren to provide an ancestor, something other than her high cheekbones.

Only a moron would accept "High cheekbones" as proof of her Cherokee heritage.

1) Not unless the receiving party asks for it.
2) uh... yeah I guess, whatever.
This isn't making your case, Frank. You've got about 33,000 ancestors to eliminate. Better get busy.

Even if she was 1/32,000 part Cherokee, and she's not, she's all white, that does not qualify her to list herself as American Indian you Batshit crazy fuck

She's white

Her parents were white

Her grandparents were white

Her great grandparents in Cherokee Territory were white and actually killed Cherokees

She's a nut and a liar

That's the right answer!!

You don't give a fuck that she lied about being part American Indian!!

That's EXACTLY the Content of the Character of Progressive Politicians!

Lets see, I could support that party that believes in trickle down economic theory and who believes shipping jobs out of the country is good for us and who believes Wall street deserves another bail out when they fuck up playing with derivatives.

Or I could support a party who has a potential candidate that rejects the notions above and thinks they may have been part Indian.

Gee Frank, why wouldn't I want those Republicans to put the fucks to me again? If it takes a woman who thinks she comes from Indians to scalp the bullshit Republicans, let me get her a sharp tomahawk.

Lets see, I could support that party that believes in trickle down economic theory and who believes shipping jobs out of the country is good for us and who believes Wall street deserves another bail out when they fuck up playing with derivatives.

Or I could support a party who has a potential candidate that rejects the notions above and thinks they may have been part Indian.

Gee Frank, why wouldn't I want those Republicans to put the fucks to me again? If it takes a woman who thinks she comes from Indians to scalp the bullshit Republicans, let me get her a sharp tomahawk.

American Neo-Marxism: this time it'll work, we swear

She's not a Cherokee. She cannot produce any Cherokee ancestors, hence, she lied

As in documentation, evidence, verification, substantiation -- the establishment of the negative you just claimed.

Are you like, hard of reading? I don't mean to embarrass you but I've asked you this question like six thousand times.

The proof is in the Indian pudding! :D

I looove pudding. You makeum pudding, you be heap good squaw many moons.

Me makum good pudding. Makum Pogo into Chief Fat Cat. :lol:

You makeum pudding, I make you heap big squaw. Pay much wampum. Baubles. Bangles. Bright shiny beads!

pancake.gif

Too much pudding makum Tribe of the Thunder Thighs.
This just in: Warren is still not part Indian.

More breaking news. The people who support Warren don't give a fuck whether she is Indian or not.
But you repubs run with that. It will serve you as well as Obama being an alien.

How'd that work out for you Repubs? How many terms did the illegal alien serve as POTUS? LMAO.

DUH! It's not about her being an INDIAN. It is about honesty versus dishonesty!

More breaking news. The people who support Warren don't give a fuck whether she is Indian or not.
But you repubs run with that. It will serve you as well as Obama being an alien.

How'd that work out for you Repubs? How many terms did the illegal alien serve as POTUS? LMAO.
The people who support Warren don't care that she's a liar either. Character means nothing to them. Or you. As long as they have someone excusing their lack of accomplishment in life and promising to take stuff from wealthy successful people and give it to them they'll vote for Adolph Hitler.

Already proven she has no Cherokee ancestors going back to her great grandparents who actually lived in Cherokee Territory

She lied

Wrong. You didn't prove bupkis. You cherrypicked two great-grandparents, declared the census form says "white" and declared victory.

Unfortunately (a) that's two cherrypicks out of an entire ancestry, and (b) "white" doesn't mean "and nothing else".

Burden is on Lizzy Warren to provide an ancestor, something other than her high cheekbones.

This isn't making your case, Frank. You've got about 33,000 ancestors to eliminate. Better get busy.

Even if she was 1/32,000 part Cherokee, and she's not, she's all white, that does not qualify her to list herself as American Indian you Batshit crazy fuck

She's white

Her parents were white

Her great grandparents in Cherokee Territory were white and actually killed Cherokees

She's a nut and a liar

Your proof, sir, your proof...

Why are you hung up on race and physical appearance?
Go look at those pics of Cherokees I posted a while back -- which of them "look" white? Or black?
Dumbass.

Right!!!

She's going to be the nominee BECAUSE she's a pathological liar with a shady past and is a true believer Marxism is what's best for the USA

Tell Pogo to stop defending her lies and instead revel in them!

And you don't seem to mind fueling up on a myth you can't prove.
Live in Duh Bubble....

bubbles-228x300.jpg

Seriously Frank, you can't even figure out what my gender is. You're way outta your league here.

She lied

She's white

Her parents were white

She's a nut and a liar

Go look at those pics of Cherokees I posted a while back -- which of them "look" white? Or black?
Dumbass.

Proved she's not 1/32 Cherokee, which would have been the requirement for her to list herself as such. Hence, she lied

Game over, man!

Game over!

She's white

Her parents were white

She's a nut and a liar

Dumbass.

Proved she's not 1/32 Cherokee, which would have been the requirement for her to list herself as such. Hence, she lied

Game over, man!

Game over!

That's not my claim, stupid -- it's yours.

You/me. Know the difference.

And there is no such "requirement", fractional or otherwise. You lose.

She's white

Her parents were white

She's a nut and a liar

Dumbass.

Game over, man!

Game over!

That's not my claim, stupid -- it's yours.

You/me. Know the difference.

And there is no such "requirement", fractional or otherwise. You lose.

"- American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment."

From OMB

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity The White House

"Affirmative action issues
Federal contractors and subcontractors, such as businesses and educational institutions, are legally required to adopt equal opportunity employment and affirmative action measures intended to prevent discrimination against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of "color, religion, sex, or national origin".[128][129] For this purpose, a Native American is defined as "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains a tribal affiliation or community attachment". However, self-reporting is permitted: "Educational institutions and other recipients should allow students and staff to self-identify their race and ethnicity unless self-identification is not practicable or feasible."[130]

Self-reporting opens the door to "box checking" by people who, despite not having a substantial relationship to Native American culture, innocently or fraudulently check the box for Native American.[131]"

131. Bridget Neconie (Spring 2012). "removing educational Barriers for Native American Citizens of Federally- recognized tribes". The American Indian Graduate: 10 to 14. Retrieved 2012-06-09. The Native American population is the only group in American that tends to experience systematic fraudulent behavior. Claiming to be Native American has become such a common and accepted practice that recently, the American Bar Association began to require verification of the identity of Native American applicants."

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's as if they had Liz Warren in mind!!!

snore.gif

Here Frank -- got a thread for ya.
Better luck over there.

"- American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment."

From OMB

Revisions to the Standards for the Classification of Federal Data on Race and Ethnicity The White House

She didn't have any Indian origin, nor did she maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment; besides that she's all Cherokee

Have you seen her cheekbones?

snore.gif

Better luck over there.

From OMB

You don't need "tribal affiliation" to say there's Indian in your ancestry. You need that for citizenship.
Citizenship is not what she claimed.

Citizenship / Ethnicity. Know the difference.

She didn't have any Indian origin, nor did she maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment; besides that she's all Cherokee

No, and I don't even know what that means. What I also haven't seen is your proof of this negative you claim based on nothing.

snore.gif

Better luck over there.

From OMB

You don't need "tribal affiliation" to say there's Indian in your ancestry. You need that for citizenship.
Citizenship is not what she claimed.

Citizenship / Ethnicity. Know the difference.

No, and I don't even know what that means. What I also haven't seen is your proof of this negative you claim based on nothing.

Do you just not give a fuck and don't bother to read ANYTHING?????

Yes, we know the small minority of left-wing fanatics don't care if she's a lying piece of shit. However, the majority of Americans care if their elected representatives tell the truth.

Forum List

Back