Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Ummm, no. No such claim was made as a point of debate. That would be y'all.

Ya see, claiming one's ancestry contains some element can go a lot of ways. As you found out when you had to ignore 32,754 people so you could focus on two. Could be ancestor number 46. Could be number 117. Could be both, and/or others.

Claiming the negative though, that there's an absolute. That's a far higher standard, because now you have to eliminate everybody. If a single exception slips through, your point falls like a house of cards in a tornado.

Whooooosh.

The only thing we have to eliminate is Lizzie's credibility if she can't support her claim that she's a Cherokee Indian.

You can't prove the negative, so that ain't gonna happen.

How fucking dumb are you?

Seriously

What, to expect you to see logic? You have a point. But that's on you, not me.

You're saying you can prove the negative? Cool, then do it. That's what I've been telling you the whole time, Einstein.

Logic: Liz got caught lying

Lie: Frank made a post.

But it's not Lizzy's job to prove she's Cherokee?????

To who?

She said she was part Cherokee

To you?

You told her she lied then, right?
What'd you say then?

She told the American people she was part Cherokee; she lied. Why is she lying about that?

In any event, why are you so defensive?! Progressives are pathological lairs so you should revel in the fact that Lizzy fucked over a minority group to further herself. Progressives have been doing that for generations!

Revel in Warrens insanity and lies, she's a perfect Progressive

Because I shoot down bullshit. And that's what you have here.

I don't know what the fuck "Progressives" are outside of car insurance. But I do know what horseshit logic is.

Confucious say, he who shoot down bullshit have poopy head. :D

She said she was part Cherokee

To you?

You told her she lied then, right?
What'd you say then?

She told the American people she was part Cherokee; she lied. Why is she lying about that?

In any event, why are you so defensive?! Progressives are pathological lairs so you should revel in the fact that Lizzy fucked over a minority group to further herself. Progressives have been doing that for generations!

Revel in Warrens insanity and lies, she's a perfect Progressive

Because I shoot down bullshit. And that's what you have here.

I don't know what the fuck "Progressives" are outside of car insurance. But I do know what horseshit logic is.

Confucious say, he who shoot down bullshit have poopy head. :D

Yeah I need a shower after this place. Nobody said it wasn't gonna be messy.

funny-gifs-met-mother.gif

:laugh:

Snopes.com

Sorry, no matches were found containing elizabeth warren claimed to be cherokee.
We're sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Please try again, this time basing your search on one or two words you deem central to the item you are looking for. Because many items circulate in numerous forms, often this slight shift in strategy will locate articles that a search on a specific string or title missed. (See our Search Tips page for additional information.)

If you don't find the item you're looking for, please use our Submission Form to send it to us. We can't write about it if we don't know about it!

Snopes.com

Sorry, no matches were found containing elizabeth warren claimed to be cherokee.
We're sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Please try again, this time basing your search on one or two words you deem central to the item you are looking for. Because many items circulate in numerous forms, often this slight shift in strategy will locate articles that a search on a specific string or title missed. (See our Search Tips page for additional information.)

If you don't find the item you're looking for, please use our Submission Form to send it to us. We can't write about it if we don't know about it!

I have a feeling you didn't look very hard. Lol. SHE admitted to it. Now what?

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

Lizzy Cheekbones claimed to be Native-American, she lied

The only thing we have to eliminate is Lizzie's credibility if she can't support her claim that she's a Cherokee Indian.

You can't prove the negative, so that ain't gonna happen.

How fucking dumb are you?

Seriously

What, to expect you to see logic? You have a point. But that's on you, not me.

You're saying you can prove the negative? Cool, then do it. That's what I've been telling you the whole time, Einstein.

Logic: Liz got caught lying

Lie: Frank made a post.

Pogo: gullible or what?

On the one hand, Liz never claimed to be a Cherokee and on the other we're supposed to PROVE that she isn't.

With a base as naive and stupid as that, how does the left ever win any political power in the USA?

Snopes.com

WTF is Snopes?

Lizzy Cheekbones claimed to be Native-American, she lied

And your proof, sir?

What?

Can't hear you...

Forum List

Back