Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Lizzy Cheekbones could be Black Irish Cherokee.

Can you prove she isn't?

Lizzy Warren, Cherokee, black, Irish and possibly part Eskimo too.

The burden of proof that she's not falls on Pogo

Pogo isn't stupid enough to float that turd of a claim, is he?

True, she could be all of that or any part. I'm in no position to know. And there's a lesson there.

Pogo is pretty fucking gullible. If Lizzy Warren claimed she was an Eskimo because of the diameter of her nostrils, Pogo would be a True Believer in Lizzy Warren: Cherokee/Eskimo

Once again for the not-up-to-speed: Pogo wouldn't be stupid enough to declare "she lied" about it without knowing that to be true. There's the difference.

If Liz says it, it must be true!!

She didn't. You did. Not exactly a credible source, but still, not proof of the negative.

She said she's part Cherokee

Lizzy Cheekbones could be Black Irish Cherokee.

Can you prove she isn't?

Lizzy Warren, Cherokee, black, Irish and possibly part Eskimo too.

The burden of proof that she's not falls on Pogo

True, she could be all of that or any part. I'm in no position to know. And there's a lesson there.

Pogo is pretty fucking gullible. If Lizzy Warren claimed she was an Eskimo because of the diameter of her nostrils, Pogo would be a True Believer in Lizzy Warren: Cherokee/Eskimo

Once again for the not-up-to-speed: Pogo wouldn't be stupid enough to declare "she lied" about it without knowing that to be true. There's the difference.

She didn't. You did. Not exactly a credible source, but still, not proof of the negative.

I don't have to prove a negative and certainly not to your satisfaction.

We've demonstrated that her parents, grandparents and great grandparents in Cherokee territory were all white.

She never identified this imaginary Cherokee Warren, so we assume she's a lair

We've demonstrated that her parents, grandparents and great grandparents in Cherokee territory were all white.

Yeah you do. You made the claim of "not". "Not" means a negative. It's an absolute.
"White" on the other hand, is not an absolute, yet you want to pretend it is. You're losing here on two fronts.

Know who else was losing on two fronts, Frank?

-- Hitler.

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Oh yeah? Just check those high cheekbones, Mister!

LOLz Do you know how gullible you'd have to be to believe that qualifies her as Cherokee?

LOLz Do you know how gullible you'd have to be to believe that qualifies her as Cherokee?
Same as you'd have to be stupid as dog shit to think a one term Senator with no real life experience would make a fine president because he gave one good speech at a convention.
Libs are bad at thought!

Frank Level. You're the one who posited the strawman.

When your biggest scandal is saying you're part Cherokee when you're only a little bit part Cherokee, you are doing well.

I hope she runs, probably has a better chance at winning than Sanders does and could draw attention to Clinton's corporate ties.

When your biggest scandal is saying you're part Cherokee when you're only a little bit part Cherokee, you are doing well.

I hope she runs, probably has a better chance at winning than Sanders does and could draw attention to Clinton's corporate ties.
Actually her biggest scandal is that she's in office at all. She has no experience, beyond being the Harridan of Wall Street. She has no idea what business means or how it is conducted. She is a gross hypocrite, raking in huge salaries while telling people the system is stacked against them. and she isnt eloquent on any issue nor does she have any ideas that are worth a shit.

Actually her biggest scandal is that she's in office at all. She has no experience, beyond being the Harridan of Wall Street. She has no idea what business means or how it is conducted.

Law Professor... Harvard, Penn, Rutgers, U of Michigan, U of Houston, U of Texas Austin... FDIC Advisory Committee on Economic Inclusion ...National Bankruptcy Conference... VP of the American Law Institute, member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences...
... nope, no idea there...

On the other hand she used to be a Republican so maybe you're on to something...

She is a gross hypocrite, raking in huge salaries while telling people the system is stacked against them. and she isnt eloquent on any issue nor does she have any ideas that are worth a shit.

Apparently she does -- one for one in elections and upset a sitting Senator.

Ah, life in Duh Bubble...

Last edited:
I am looking forward to Warren running for President and hearing what she has to say

I am also looking forward to Republicans posting offensive Indian images about her

I am looking forward to Warren running for President and hearing what she has to say

I am also looking forward to Republicans posting offensive Indian images about her

Oughta go down about as well as the Birfer barfers.

I can see the Whirled Nuts Daily billboards now --

"Where's the Wigwam"?

"Where's the Wigwam"?

What conservatives fail to realize is that their Liz Warren Indian stereotypes are more offensive than Warren claiming to be part Indian

"Where's the Wigwam"?

What conservatives fail to realize is that their Liz Warren Indian stereotypes are more offensive than Warren claiming to be part Indian

Also revealing when that turns out to be the basis for political selection. "That's all you got?"

You can hear what she has to say without her running.
I am looking forward to a Democrat race where each candidate tries to out-lefty the other. By the time Febriuary rolls around they'll be battling to see which one can credibly call for conservatives to be sent to re-education camps.

Liz Warren has a message that will resonate with millions of working Americans who are seeing their American Dream disappear.........namely, you are getting screwed

To which.....Republicans will reply

elizabeth-warren.jpeg

I am looking forward to a Democrat race where each candidate tries to out-lefty the other. By the time Febriuary rolls around they'll be battling to see which one can credibly call for conservatives to be sent to re-education camps.

Oh, you don't have to be a Leftie to be calling for that. Independents are already considering it. I am thinking we can build a huge island in the Pacific and call it the Libertarian Zone and then send all Conservatives there, where they can live their dream of no government, no taxes and no one telling anyone what to do. The last man standing gets to come back!!!

Kumbayah.

"Where's the Wigwam"?

They also completely fail to realize that it backfired on them in the 2012 Senatorial election. And then Scott Brown carpetbagged over to New Hamsphire and got beaten again. He would make Thomas Dewey proud.

Oh, you don't have to be a Leftie to be calling for that. Independents are already considering it. I am thinking we can build a huge island in the Pacific and call it the Libertarian Zone and then send all Conservatives there, where they can live their dream of no government, no taxes and no one telling anyone what to do. The last man standing gets to come back!!!

Kumbayah.
Yeah, you're a shithead. We get it.

Forum List

Back