Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Good Lord, this is ridiculous. You still haven't answered my question about if you would ever think about checking off minority status on any applications based upon your family stories? How dumb must one be?

I don't remember not answering that. Maybe it was da pudding.

Sure, I guess I would, although I've never seen "Black Irish" on an application.

But that has nothing to do with this topic. Liz Warren didn't "check off" any such thing. The one place she did have occasion to, at Rutgers where the form asked if the applicant is interested in applying under such a provision, she checked "no". So -- so much for that.

Black Irish? Is that like a black and white cookie? :D

Google is yer friend, lass.

And cookies are mine.
emot-munch.gif

Now Lizzy Cheekbones is a Black Irish Cherokee?

Wow

The things you learn from Pogo

No Pogo and Obama are Black Irish. :D

Lizzy Cheekbones could be Black Irish Cherokee.

Can you prove she isn't?

Lizzy Warren, Cherokee, black, Irish and possibly part Eskimo too.

The burden of proof that she's not falls on Pogo

I don't remember not answering that. Maybe it was da pudding.

Sure, I guess I would, although I've never seen "Black Irish" on an application.

But that has nothing to do with this topic. Liz Warren didn't "check off" any such thing. The one place she did have occasion to, at Rutgers where the form asked if the applicant is interested in applying under such a provision, she checked "no". So -- so much for that.

And cookies are mine.
emot-munch.gif

Wow

Can you prove she isn't?

Pogo isn't stupid enough to float that turd of a claim, is he?

True, she could be all of that or any part. I'm in no position to know. And there's a lesson there.

A wealthy white woman claiming to be a minority is a person you would choose to trust, then by all means, but I like to think I'm more intelligent than that. Lol.

As long as you can make good pudding and cookies, I trust you. :thup:

:lol: Maybe I'm an Indian giver. I makum cookies and take um back.

That heap mean. :crybaby:

How? Lol!

How? I tell you how. Time for squaw to tend fire, make birthday cookies. Have-um heap big appetite.

A wealthy white woman claiming to be a minority is a person you would choose to trust, then by all means, but I like to think I'm more intelligent than that. Lol.

How? Lol!

How? I tell you how. Time for squaw to tend fire, make birthday cookies. Have-um heap big appetite.

No, I mean HOW. :D

images

And cookies are mine.
emot-munch.gif

Wow

Can you prove she isn't?

True, she could be all of that or any part. I'm in no position to know. And there's a lesson there.

Pogo is pretty fucking gullible. If Lizzy Warren claimed she was an Eskimo because of the diameter of her nostrils, Pogo would be a True Believer in Lizzy Warren: Cherokee/Eskimo

How? Lol!

Did you know that Squaw is a derogatory Indian term for pussy or ****?

Ask Lizzy how hurt she was when the kids in school noticed her high cheekbones and called her a squaw

She was at a dance when she was a kid and danced? Of course she must be deranged.

She was at a dance when she was a kid and danced? Of course she must be deranged.

Rdean is paid by the Koch Brother to post on message Board and embarrass Progressives

Wow, he's good. Whatever they are paying him, it isn't enough...

They say that paying RDean to Embarrass the "Liberal Intellectual Elites" is the best investment they ever made. They laugh so hard at some of the stuff he says

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wow

Can you prove she isn't?

Pogo is pretty fucking gullible. If Lizzy Warren claimed she was an Eskimo because of the diameter of her nostrils, Pogo would be a True Believer in Lizzy Warren: Cherokee/Eskimo

Once again for the not-up-to-speed: Pogo wouldn't be stupid enough to declare "she lied" about it without knowing that to be true. There's the difference.

How? Lol!

Did you know that Squaw is a derogatory Indian term for pussy or ****?

Ask Lizzy how hurt she was when the kids in school noticed her high cheekbones and called her a squaw

Do you know what Carlos Ruiz' nickname (Chooch) means?

Did you know that squaw and how are Hollywood/trash novel stereotype terms? Did you know I openly mock ignorantly stereotypical terms? Did you know that there's no such language as "Indian"? Did you know aboriginal Americans come with about three hundred languages in North America alone?

Here's what Cherokee looks like btw, around here:
stop-small1-300x266.jpg

Wait, wait, don't tell me, I can feel it coming -- the sign "lied", right? :rofl:

Wow

Can you prove she isn't?

Once again for the not-up-to-speed: Pogo wouldn't be stupid enough to declare "she lied" about it without knowing that to be true. There's the difference.

If Liz says it, it must be true!!

Can you prove she isn't?

If Liz says it, it must be true!!

She didn't. You did. Not exactly a credible source, but still, not proof of the negative.

Forum List

Back