Elizabeth Warren- NO MASS LAW LICENSE

Warren is moving ahead of the nude model.

He isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

What a crock of shit

Latest Republican outrage of the day. I still dont see where she was practicing in a Massachusetts court. If she needed a Massachusetts license, she would have gotten one. It seems her practice centered on federal law where a state license is irrelevant

You obviously did not read the posted requirements to pass the SCOTUS bar. Color me shocked.

you do not "pass" the USSC bar... you're admitted to practice before the USSC.
difference in terminology, but you understand what I meant.

it requires that you be admitted for 10 years or more in a federal district... and are sponsored by someone already admitted to practice before the USSC. most people never use it, but it's a nice certificate on your wall.
That's not what the PDF of the actual application I posted from the SCOTUS said. Go look at it.

that may have changed in recent years, but i don't think so.
my comments in BLUE above.

Warren is moving ahead of the nude model.

He isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Sure is handsome though

Sure is

scott_brown_nak.jpg

Warren represented LTV Steel in 1995, when she was a Harvard Law professor, aiding the bankrupt company’s bid to overturn a court ruling forcing it to pay its former employees and dependents $140 million in retirement benefits.

Elizabeth the fraud Warren strikes again.

I may have missed the evidence, please post (again) why you claim Professor Warren is a fraud.

Elizabeth Warren didn't "file" any "briefs" in the case, though. Having her name mentioned on the letterhead is not the same as "filing a brief".

Warren filed a Brief for the Official Creditors Committee and filed a Brief (available Westlaw at 2002 WL 1379031 )

oops :rofl:

Anyone can file an amicus brief which is essentially a written essay to a court that provides the judge(s) with new information or a different perspective from what the parties provided to the judge.

My final two cents on Ms Warren.....well, at least until the next lie comes out!! :popcorn:

We all agree that we need honest politicians and leaders. It's not even debatable, especially in the US Senate. The Senate is supposed to be for the serious people.

Elizabeth Warren is not honest and she does not come across as serious either. She seems to more of a headline grabbing, attention whore. She now OFFICIALLY has more cracks and holes in her stories than the tunnel that collapsed a few years after the "Big Dig".

She's simply is not "Senate" material. She's really just another crackpot academician who belongs amongst the Ivory towers of Academia with others of her kind.

We don't need, and cannot afford any more dilettantes in DC.

Last edited:
Warren filed a Brief for the Official Creditors Committee and filed a Brief (available Westlaw at 2002 WL 1379031 )

oops :rofl:

Anyone can file an amicus brief which is essentially a written essay to a court that provides the judge(s) with new information or a different perspective from what the parties provided to the judge.

an amicus brief is a brief filed by someone not directly party to the case in question. The briefs she filed were for the Official Creditors Committee... direct parties to the case.

you FAIL.

an amicus brief is a brief filed by someone not directly party to the case in question. The briefs she filed were for the Official Creditors Committee... direct parties to the case.

you FAIL.

Correct, I was responding to your "oops" and the post to which you posted "oops". Professor Warren holds a J. D. and has been a professor of law. This thread, posted by a right wing liar, infers differently.

The problem with 'conservatives' is they are dishonest to the core. Why? Simple, they hold to an ideology which locked Galileo in the tower, denied physicians to autopsy human remains, consider fluoride a communist plot and believed if Vietnam fell the world would fall to Communism.

In short, conservatives are scared of change, believe the ends justify the means and of late that might makes right.

you FAIL.

Correct, I was responding to your "oops" and the post to which you posted "oops". Professor Warren holds a J. D. and has been a professor of law. This thread, posted by a right wing liar, infers differently.

The problem with 'conservatives' is they are dishonest to the core. Why? Simple, they hold to an ideology which locked Galileo in the tower, denied physicians to autopsy human remains, consider fluoride a communist plot and believed if Vietnam fell the world would fall to Communism.

In short, conservatives are scared of change, believe the ends justify the means and of late that might makes right.

What are you smoking?

My 'oops' post, and the post it was in response to, had NOTHING to do with what you just whined about.

My 'oops' was specifically in reference to the briefs she filed, nothing more.

You got smoked on the difference between 'brief' and 'amicus brief', and now you're claiming victory by moving the goalposts?

Pathetic hack.

Forum List

Back