Elizabeth Warren- NO MASS LAW LICENSE

No, Elizabeth Warren Did Not Engage in the Unauthorized Practice of Law

She did nothing illegal based on the rules. She's still a fraud though.

FILING briefs is practicing law.

What briefs has she filed in STATE courts? The Travelers case was heard by the US Supreme court, where she is eligible to practice.

I can't find her membership with the ABA.

And I thought she had to be a member of the FBA to argue at the federal level.

Last edited:
and?

for the record, she wouldn't have to be licensed in Mass to do an of counsel on a US Supreme Court matter... she'd have to be admitted to practice before the US Supreme Court.

d'oh.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/bar/barinstructions.pdf

To qualify for admission to the Bar of this Court, an applicant must have been admitted to practice in the highest court of a State, Commonwealth, Territory or Possession, or the District of Columbia for a period of at least three years immediately before the date of application...

You MUST be a member of a bar in good standing.

Hey dumbshit. She is a member of the bar, in good standing. Are you really this moronic?

For 3 years immediately prior to applying at SCOTUS? Which State? Her address was listed as MA, in which she WAS NOT LICENSED at the time.

Last edited:
FILING briefs is practicing law.

What briefs has she filed in STATE courts? The Travelers case was heard by the US Supreme court, where she is eligible to practice.

I can't find her membership with the ABA.

And I thought she had to be a member of the FBA to argue at the federal level.

membership with the ABA is immaterial in this case, as I pointed out earlier in the thread when I linked the the SCOTUS bar requirement process.

Guys, I'd love for this to be the death pang for Elizabeth the fraud Warren. But she hasn't done anything illegal by being of counsel on a federal case with bar in NJ in Mass. It's all right here in the thread. She only needs a district bar, which she has, and admittance to the federal court, which she definitely has, as they check for these in federal cases. Unless you think the court went on vacation and Warren just jumped in and practiced law without the proper credentials.

This is a nonissue, unfortunately.

Guys, I'd love for this to be the death pang for Elizabeth the fraud Warren. But she hasn't done anything illegal by being of counsel on a federal case with bar in NJ in Mass. It's all right here in the thread. She only needs a district bar, which she has, and admittance to the federal court, which she definitely has, as they check for these in federal cases. Unless you think the court went on vacation and Warren just jumped in and practiced law without the proper credentials.

This is a nonissue, unfortunately.

It was stated her N.J. license expired on 9/11/2012.

Did any of you bother to even look at the link in post 17?

It seems you didn't. You omitted this part:

Warren listed only one other place of admission on her Texas record, New Jersey:

Elizabeth-Warren-Texas-Bar-Entry-List-of-admissions.jpg

Warren listed only one other place of admission on her Texas record, New Jersey:

Unless she used a New Jersey address, and her application for the SCOTUS bar listed the NJ address, you're still a Dickless Fuck who doesn't understand what he's talking about.

Unless she used a New Jersey address, and her application for the SCOTUS bar listed the NJ address, you're still a Dickless Fuck who doesn't understand what he's talking about.

What a crock of shit

Latest Republican outrage of the day. I still dont see where she was practicing in a Massachusetts court. If she needed a Massachusetts license, she would have gotten one. It seems her practice centered on federal law where a state license is irrelevant

Here is the bottom line: Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a liar.

There is no way the voters of Massachusetts are going to let this pretend Indian and pretend lawyer PRETEND to be a Senator. She's lost all credibility.

Scott Walker and his pick up truck - will both be reelected.

Here is the bottom line: Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a liar.

There is no way the voters of Massachusetts are going to let this pretend Indian and pretend lawyer PRETEND to be a Senator. She's lost all credibility.

Scott Walker and his pick up truck - will both be reelected.

You assured us Sharon Angle would get elected

I'm honestly impressed by the number of republicans championing a moderate like Scott Brown.

Looks like the latest poll has Warren up by 2, but it's clearly a close race:)

What's not to like? He's a good man who's devoted his life to public service. She's an opportunist pretender with a lying problem. There is simply no comparison. He's the better candidate.

Forum List

Back