Elizabeth Warren- NO MASS LAW LICENSE

Hey! I'm loving it that she lies and got elected. America deserves to be lied to. Every minute of every day.

Her election shows the lack of integrity, intelligence and honesty of the Democrat party in my state. Nothing truly surprising to most of us here. Kind of the norm.

Speaker of the House Thomas Finneran (D) pled guilty to one count of obstruction of justice and received 18 months probation.

State Senator Dianne Wilkerson (D) was video taped by the FBI stuffing bribe money into her bra. Charged with tax evasion (1997), ethics violations (2001) and perjury (2005). Wilkerson pled guilty to eight counts of attempted extortion.

Speaker of the House Charles Flaherty (D) pled guilty to felony tax evasion for submitting false receipts regarding his business expenses and to violations of the state conflict of interests law.

State representative Nicholas Mavroules (D) pleaded guilty to bribery charges.

Conservatives are extraordinarily adept at making the mistake of thinking they can get people to care about something about some Democrat that conservatives would themselves never ever ever care about if that something were about some Republican.

Conservatives are extraordinarily adept at making the mistake of thinking they can get people to care about something about some Democrat that conservatives would themselves never ever ever care about if that something were about some Republican.

Translate? :badgrin:

I don't care what you care about. I do like the truth to be on top.

Warren can't make up her mind, is she Pocahontas or Erin Brockovich?........

Elizabeth Lie-a-watha Warren, the fake Indian is also a fake attorney...big surprise!

Speaking to Boston's 96.9 FM radio program "Jim and Margery" on Monday, Democratic Senate challenger Elizabeth Warren admitted that she is not licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.

According to reports from listeners, she claimed that she does not maintain a law practice. She also "said that she gave up her New Jersey license because she could not keep up with the Continuing Education requirements," according to one listener who commented on Breitbart's Monday story, "Does Elizabeth Warren Have a Law License Problem?".

Ms. Warren's statement comes as a surprise to the many clients she's provided legal services to over the past decade, including the law firm of Simpson, Thacher, and Bartlett, which listed her as "of counsel" in the 2009 brief they submitted to the United States Supreme Court on behalf of their client, Travelers Insurance.

And she still won!:clap2:

Elizabeth Lie-a-watha Warren, the fake Indian is also a fake attorney...big surprise!

Speaking to Boston's 96.9 FM radio program "Jim and Margery" on Monday, Democratic Senate challenger Elizabeth Warren admitted that she is not licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.

According to reports from listeners, she claimed that she does not maintain a law practice. She also "said that she gave up her New Jersey license because she could not keep up with the Continuing Education requirements," according to one listener who commented on Breitbart's Monday story, "Does Elizabeth Warren Have a Law License Problem?".

Ms. Warren's statement comes as a surprise to the many clients she's provided legal services to over the past decade, including the law firm of Simpson, Thacher, and Bartlett, which listed her as "of counsel" in the 2009 brief they submitted to the United States Supreme Court on behalf of their client, Travelers Insurance.

Obama went into politics when he couldn't make as a lawyer, so why should we be surprised?

Sad, fraud, corruption and deceit are becoming dem "qualities" of character....

And she still won!:clap2:

Which proves how truly ignorant partisan democrat voters really are.... :clap2:

Let's cut through the bullshit:
1. I am not a partisan hack so I am not interested in the politics here;

2. I look for facts and authority.....

According to Rule 5.5 of the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct states that an attorney cannot, without a license to practice in Massachusetts, “establish an office or other systematic and continuous presence in this jurisdiction for the practice of law.” It also states an attorney cannot, without a license, “hold out to the public or otherwise represent that the lawyer is admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction.”

"Michael Fredrickson, general counsel for the BBO [Board of Bar Overseers], says he does not believe a law professor would be considered to have “a continuous presence” or “an office practicing law.”

“If they actually practice here – as some part-time law professors at some of the smaller schools do – they might,” Fredrickson says. “But being a professor at one of the large schools, their office is a professor’s office, and the fact that they tend to dabble in the practice of law doesn’t run afoul of our rule. I don’t think Elizabeth Warren would fall within that, such that she would have to register here.”

Warren law license matter called non-issue Massachusetts Law Weekly

Keep listening to talk radio for more bullshit for the brain.

Senator Warren has no use for a Massachusetts Law License

Let's cut through the bullshit:
1. I am not a partisan hack so I am not interested in the politics here;

2. I look for facts and authority.....

According to Rule 5.5 of the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct states that an attorney cannot, without a license to practice in Massachusetts, “establish an office or other systematic and continuous presence in this jurisdiction for the practice of law.” It also states an attorney cannot, without a license, “hold out to the public or otherwise represent that the lawyer is admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction.”

"Michael Fredrickson, general counsel for the BBO [Board of Bar Overseers], says he does not believe a law professor would be considered to have “a continuous presence” or “an office practicing law.”

“If they actually practice here – as some part-time law professors at some of the smaller schools do – they might,” Fredrickson says. “But being a professor at one of the large schools, their office is a professor’s office, and the fact that they tend to dabble in the practice of law doesn’t run afoul of our rule. I don’t think Elizabeth Warren would fall within that, such that she would have to register here.”

Warren law license matter called non-issue Massachusetts Law Weekly

Keep listening to talk radio for more bullshit for the brain.

Did this woman fraudulantly represent her "race" for preferential treatment?

Cons are really pissed that Elizabeth Warren ousted Scott Brown.

Some of us tried to explain to them when Brown won that it was mostly because he ran against a terrible candidate.

The reasons Brown lost are clear and I have given my opinions earlier. Did we get the best Senator elected this time? No. A win in an election does not mean the state or country won the best man or woman. It just means that one got more votes than the other and the devil is in the details of how and why that happens.

Forum List

Back