Elizabeth Warren For SCOTUS

That would be Warren.
---
I agree; Elizabeth Warren for SCOTUS would benefit ALL consumers; she's been an active consumer protection advocate.
She has been both a Republican & Democrat.
An excellent choice!

How is getting taxed to death a benefit to the consumer?
---
Nice try. SCOTUS does not create laws.

that's the theory. In reality it does. For example, it just created a law that says queers can marry.

That means that you need to go would and buy a big rubber dick and start stretching your silly ass with it.

The SCOTUS did not create a law saying that gays can marry you fucking retard. I said that laws prohibiting gays from marrying was unconstitutional. It didn't create a law you moron. White trash like you who are into bestiality may want to petition the SCOTUS to strike down laws so that trash like you can marry animals. Put enough Conservatives on the SCOTUS and you will be able to marry that pig you have a crush on.

Yeah, it did create a law, moron. There's nothing in the Constitution about marriage. That's up to the states to determine. The USSC preempted state law with its own law.

---
I agree; Elizabeth Warren for SCOTUS would benefit ALL consumers; she's been an active consumer protection advocate.
She has been both a Republican & Democrat.
An excellent choice!

---

that's the theory. In reality it does. For example, it just created a law that says queers can marry.

That means that you need to go would and buy a big rubber dick and start stretching your silly ass with it.

The SCOTUS did not create a law saying that gays can marry you fucking retard. I said that laws prohibiting gays from marrying was unconstitutional. It didn't create a law you moron. White trash like you who are into bestiality may want to petition the SCOTUS to strike down laws so that trash like you can marry animals. Put enough Conservatives on the SCOTUS and you will be able to marry that pig you have a crush on.

Yeah, it did create a law, moron. There's nothing in the Constitution about marriage. That's up to the states to determine. The USSC preempted state law with its own law.
---
"it's own law"?
Are you just ignorant, or stupid about USA civics & the separation of powers between the 3 major gov branches?

---

---
"it's own law"?
Are you just ignorant, or stupid about USA civics & the separation of powers?

I am not ignorant about the reality of how the SC operates. What they teach in civics about the separation of powers is a fantasy. Making its own law is what the SC does. They have done on two recent occasions.

---

---
"it's own law"?

I am not ignorant about the reality of how the SC operates. What they teach in civics about the separation of powers is a fantasy. Making its own law is what the SC does. They have done on two recent occasions.
Yup. Which is why its time for the people to do something about it.

---
"it's own law"?

Yup. Which is why its time for the people to do something about it.

Yep. We don't need any more "wise Latinas" would don't give a crap about what the Constitution actually says.

---
The SCOTUS did not create a law saying that gays can marry you fucking retard. I said that laws prohibiting gays from marrying was unconstitutional. It didn't create a law you moron.
---
"it's own law"?
Making its own law is what the SC does. They have done on two recent occasions.
---
You must have flunked high school Civics.
You sure you want to go down this stupid hole of yours?
PLEASE cite those "two recent occasions" where SCOTUS made "its own law" ...
Otherwise, eat shit some more.

The SCOTUS did not create a law saying that gays can marry you fucking retard. I said that laws prohibiting gays from marrying was unconstitutional. It didn't create a law you moron.
---
"it's own law"?
---

Here ya go, dumbass:

National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius
Obergefell v. Hodges
Now eat shit.

Last edited:
Warren is a academic who specialized in bankruptcy law, never sat on a bench and you want her to be a Supreme Court Justice? Seriously the funniest shit I've heard on this site.

Its seems that anytime A Black Conservative like Justice Thomas does great things you racist libs crawl out of the woodwork trying your best to tear them down. Its disgusting.

---
"it's own law"?
---

Here ya go, dumbass:

Obergefell v. Hodges
Now eat shit.

Post a link turd boy.

---
"it's own law"?
---

Here ya go, dumbass:

Obergefell v. Hodges
Now eat shit.

Post a link turd boy.

Go find it yourself, asshole.

God, libturds are such whiny petulant pieces of shit.

---
"it's own law"?
---

Here ya go, dumbass:

Obergefell v. Hodges
Now eat shit.

Post a link turd boy.

It doesn't exit liar and we all know it.

---

Here ya go, dumbass:

Obergefell v. Hodges
Now eat shit.

Post a link turd boy.

It doesn't exit liar and we all know it.
"It doesn't exit [sic]?"

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, but both cases were ruled on by the SC. It created new law in each case.

Forum List

Back