Elizabeth Warren For SCOTUS

Qualifications that you have failed to point out. Go on - show us why she is so qualified.

Associate Dean For Academic Affairs – University of Houston Law Center
Professor of Law – University of Texas School of Law
Visiting Professor – University of Michigan
Research Associate – University of Texas, Austin
Professor of Law – University of Pennsylvania Law School
Visiting Professor – Harvard Law School
Professor of Law – Harvard Law School
Advisor to National Bankruptcy Review Commission
Member of FDIC Advisory Committee on Economic Inclusion
Member of National Bankruptcy Conference
Vice-President of American Law Institute

Won’t even go into her experience as a Senator or as an advocate of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

The ONLY QUALIFICATION that matters!

BACZnTL.jpg

There's no such thing as a good leftwing jurist. Their view of the law is antithetical to the principles laid down in the Constitution. They don't even believe the Constitution is actual law. Any time some nitwit starts droning on about how "elastic" the Constitution is, you know they mean they believe they're free to ignore it.

Mate, you guys can't even decide what the second means, let alone the rest of your constitution. Of course the constitution is elastic. That is why there is an amendment process...

That isn't what turds like you mean be "elastic." The liberal definition of "elastic" means allowing judges through interpretation to turn the Constitution into whatever they want. No one has ever argued that Amendments shouldn't be allowed. Libturds don't even want to go through the amendment process. That's why they invented the concept of the "elastic" Constitution.

based on what qualifications?

As far as I can tell, you are doing exactly what you are sick of - judging her qualifications in your own political beliefs.

what a load of crap. Her qualifications are on Wiki or any other place you care to look. I couldn't give a rats about her politics. She'd be a good jurist, period. I judge them on their record and reasoning, not whether they're anti-abortion or pro-business or whatever other partisan hackery you are for....

There's no such thing as a good leftwing jurist. Their view of the law is antithetical to the principles laid down in the Constitution. They don't even believe the Constitution is actual law. Any time some nitwit starts droning on about how "elastic" the Constitution is, you know they mean they believe they're free to ignore it.

so funny that someone like you thinks people so much smarter than you aren't "good jurists" because you think your own limited extreme pov should be law.

now be quiet and talk about things you understand..... like the price of pork rinds and beer.

based on what qualifications?

As far as I can tell, you are doing exactly what you are sick of - judging her qualifications in your own political beliefs.

what a load of crap. Her qualifications are on Wiki or any other place you care to look. I couldn't give a rats about her politics. She'd be a good jurist, period. I judge them on their record and reasoning, not whether they're anti-abortion or pro-business or whatever other partisan hackery you are for....

so funny that someone like you thinks people so much smarter than you aren't "good jurists" because you think your own limited extreme pov should be law.

now be quiet and talk about things you understand..... like the price of pork rinds and beer.

I'll bet you don't even know what "antithetical" means, do you, dingbat?

Forum List

Back