Elizabeth Taylor dead...

Sorry bout that,

1. Hope she got right with God.
2. An American Icon has left this world, again.
3. It never stops folks.
4. MJ now ET.
5. May she rest in peace.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes. and, for those who, hummm appreciate or expect a bit more ( which is easy imho) than they get from say the "stars" of the last 20 years or so, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is an acting clinic so to speak in and of itself.
RIP.

According to Fox News, Elizabeth Taylor has died this morning... :eek:

RIP legendary beauty. You had a hard life for you loved and lost many times, but in the interim, your friendships and animals brought you much peace. Thanks for all the great ways in which you bestowed your humanity on your fellow human beings. Your films will keep you alive in the memories of most people for years to come.

Wow, kind of hard to believe! Over the past few years I kept expecting her to rouse herself for one last acting hurrah! God bless, Miss Taylor, I look forward to seeing you act in Heaven some day!

Seriously... 79?... I Thought she was 89.

:)

peace...

I thought she was older too. Probably one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. I've admired her for many years. I think her first movie was National Velvet.

Seriously... 79?... I Thought she was 89.

peace...

I thought she was older too. Probably one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. I've admired her for many years. I think her first movie was National Velvet.

My Ma Died in 2008 @ 88...

Always put her in that Generation, for some reason.

Yes... A thing of Natural Beauty, she was...

Elizabeth also. ;)

peace...

I can still see her and Paul Newman and Burl Ives in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. One of my favorite movies.

Super lady and one hell of an actress. RIP

RIP Elizabeth

ElizabethTaylorFeb52.jpg

yes. and, for those who, hummm appreciate or expect a bit more ( which is easy imho) than they get from say the "stars" of the last 20 years or so, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is an acting clinic so to speak in and of itself.
RIP.

She was an amazing woman.

I can't say that I have seen one of her movies... then again, I can't say that I have not either. But, I know her reputation as a fabulous actress.

RIP Ms. Taylor and my condolences to her family.

Immie

Forum List

Back