Election results North Carolina

i find it amusing that good christians use the bible to prop up their hate of gays....but then ignore totally other parts of the bible....

sorry to infer you are a christian there nc when you are not......sorry you have to hate people for something they do in their bedrooms....that is a unique kind of hate....i save my hate for those who hurt others.....
Yeah, it's all about hate. There can't possibly any other legitimate reason to oppose this. Right?

You are not a Christian, bigrebnc, so what you think about christmas parades matters not to Christians. Now I will whistle for my little stalker, and there he will be!

Last edited:
See, I said I would whistle and my little stalker and squawker would show up. Notice that he has not copied my entire post from before.

He did! :lol:

i find it amusing that good christians use the bible to prop up their hate of gays....but then ignore totally other parts of the bible....

sorry to infer you are a christian there nc when you are not......sorry you have to hate people for something they do in their bedrooms....that is a unique kind of hate....i save my hate for those who hurt others.....

I don't pick and choose what i want to believe in the Bible, and i don't hate gays. God doesn't hate gays, it's their lifestyle that is in question. I have a couple friends that are gay, i love them, i just don't like the way they live. I'm not judging them, it's just my decision & how i feel and we're good with that. I have sins in my life that they don't...that doesn't make them or me any betterthan the other. I don't believe in gays getting married...God spoke of Man and Woman ONLY. But a gays sin of sexual immorality is no worse than any other sin in God's eyes, so that's how we as Christian should also believe and leave it up to God to take care of it. But we will NOT back down and agree that gays should be able to marry, then we're knowingly going against God's word. That in itself is a sin.....

We're to hate the sin but love the sinner.

i consider christmas parades to be christian parades dont you

I don't....Christmas parades are all about Santa, elves, the bands playing, goofy floats and people throwing candy. You very seldom see anything resembling Christianity....

Exactly the only thing that Christmas resembles as christian is that it starts off as Christ.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's all about hate. There can't possibly any other legitimate reason to oppose this. Right?

Right.

576810_3113628605346_1403340035_323.jpg

Forum List

Back