And the libs think we should all pay more taxes

This is an absolute outrage. Legitimate taxpaying working people are funding this fraud.
We must clean house in Washington. All libs must GO!..
Indianapolis News Video | Weather Video Forecast | Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

You think republicans would stop it? Getting elected is the most important thing to these ass-hats, and that means pandering to certain groups. Republicans wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole. [sarcasm]They need the hispanic vote[/sarcasm].

This is an absolute outrage. Legitimate taxpaying working people are funding this fraud.
We must clean house in Washington. All libs must GO!..
Indianapolis News Video | Weather Video Forecast | Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

You think republicans would stop it? Getting elected is the most important thing to these ass-hats, and that means pandering to certain groups. Republicans wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole. [sarcasm]They need the hispanic vote[/sarcasm].

So that is the spin from the libs? That didn't take long.

We were all paying more taxes after 1993. Yet, the next few years saw the greatest economic boom in our nations history.
Do you think it's ok for these people to be stealing YOUR money?
Please.....Stay on point.
Oh, there has NEVER been a nation that could tax it's people into prosperity.
And, tax rates were just a few clicks higher than before Clinton raised them.
Government does not create wealth or opportunity. WE DO THAT. The private sector.

Remember now.. Only 50% of Americans pay federal income tax so naturally this won't bother the 50% who don't. It's just a matter of time though the takers will take too much, there won't be enough givers and it will all come tumbling down. Thanks a lot democrats. You've been in charge since 2006.. and it's still happening.

Remember now.. Only 50% of Americans pay federal income tax so naturally this won't bother the 50% who don't. It's just a matter of time though the takers will take too much, there won't be enough givers and it will all come tumbling down. Thanks a lot democrats. You've been in charge since 2006.. and it's still happening.
you've only told us 50 gazillion times :banghead: :anj_stfu:

you can't make me shut up,, i'm sure that puts a ruffle in yer clit though.

you can't make me shut up,, i'm sure that puts a ruffle in yer clit though.

r ewe allowed to use that word outside the flamezone sugartits? :eusa_whistle:

Really? Odd, I grossed enough last year to go above the FICA limit. Perhaps you should get a job.

Really? Odd, I grossed enough last year to go above the FICA limit. Perhaps you should get a job.

I don't need a job, I'm independently independent.

A) Everyone pays about the same % in all taxes and fees, ya stupid dupe.

B) OP is a lie, Dems and Obama want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and corps that only pay 12%.

Idiot.

We were all paying more taxes after 1993. Yet, the next few years saw the greatest economic boom in our nations history.

In SPITE of more taxes... because of the huge tech boom (and subsequent bust)...

The economic boom was not BECAUSE of the tax increases, you fucking moron

Well, Dimwit Dave, the increase in taxes apparently had no affect on that boom, now did it? And look what happened under Bush. Tax cut, and the increase in jobs for his terms never matched the people graduating from college and high school. And at the end of his second term, we were hemorrhaging jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. Damn near went into the Second Great Republican Depression.

And you want us to let the GOP have the reins of government again:lol:

In SPITE of more taxes... because of the huge tech boom (and subsequent bust)...

agreed but at the same time, no boom was ever created because of a tax decrease either.

A) Everyone pays about the same % in all taxes and fees, ya stupid dupe.

B) OP is a lie, Dems and Obama want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and corps that only pay 12%.

Idiot.

1) Absolutely False
2) Shows that you are all for unequal treatment of others when it benefits you or your cause... but will scream for equal treatment when it also benefits you or your cause... nah.. I'll take my equal treatment all around

I don't need a job, I'm independently independent.

Well now, that is a good thing. Because one of the requirements of most jobs is that one has a functioning brain.:eusa_whistle:

agreed but at the same time, no boom was ever created because of a tax decrease either.

Hence why I am for equal % taxation on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, without floor, and without ceiling.... not inherently for a tax 'cut'

you know.. that little thing knows as blind equal treatment of all citizens by government under law

Forum List

Back