Election Game Plan for Conservatives

Larkinn said:
Who do you think defined public use in the first place, genius?
The SC…and their original definition bears no resemblance to this latest liberal spin…and expansion of government power…

Larkinn said:
I'll let you do the research...I'm turning in...

Larkinn said:
Liberal ruling? Because liberals are oh so fond of corporations getting things at the cost of the poor/middle class, right?
You have a highly idealized and mistaken view of liberals.…

Liberal judges?

We haven't had a liberal supreme court in two decades.

the jusdges who expanded the emminant domain ruling were part of the most "conservative" (not I put that word in quotes? that's because these guys are NOT conservatives at all, neither are they liberals...they're INSIDERS) court in our lifetimes.

The SC…and their original definition bears no resemblance to this latest liberal spin…and expansion of government power…

Haha...and of course the first time, when you got a definition you liked, it wasn't activist, right? :clap2:

I'll let you do the research...I'm turning in...

:eusa_whistle:

You have a highly idealized and mistaken view of liberals.…

Umm, no. Not quite. I have a realistic view, not a view that comes from some retarded "omg they are the enemies" viewpoint.

Kelo v new London WAS a liberal interpretation of ED. It's a black spot on liberalism AND the exact reason why extreme lefties are just as bad as extreme righties. Condemning property for the sake of increased municipal tax revenue DOES make local government a business. I wish the right made as much effort to disavow their partisan assholes like I do with the likes of Larkin.

Kelo v new London WAS a liberal interpretation of ED. It's a black spot on liberalism AND the exact reason why extreme lefties are just as bad as extreme righties. Condemning property for the sake of increased municipal tax revenue DOES make local government a business. I wish the right made as much effort to disavow their partisan assholes like I do with the likes of Larkin.

Since when, again, have liberals been in favor of things that disproportionally effect the poor to help business?

Haha...and of course the first time, when you got a definition you liked, it wasn't activist, right? :clap2:
Just stating the facts...so now you're gonna claim this latest definition wasn't a huge expansion of government power….?

Larkinn said:
Umm, no. Not quite. I have a realistic view, not a view that comes from some retarded "omg they are the enemies" viewpoint.
Uh huh…"realistic view" you say? Then give me a realistic summary of the realistic results of liberal ideas and solutions for society's problems…without going back to the civil rights era…

...and btw don't think I didn't notice that you still haven't said whether or not you agree with this ruling….you gonna answer or not?

Just stating the facts...so now you're gonna claim this latest definition wasn't a huge expansion of government power….?

It was an expansion, not exactly huge.

Uh huh…"realistic view" you say? Then give me a realistic summary of the realistic results of liberal ideas and solutions for society's problems…without going back to the civil rights era…

Sure, I'll write an essay for you, because I just have that much time. :cuckoo:

...and btw don't think I didn't notice that you still haven't said whether or not you agree with this ruling….you gonna answer or not?

I haven't been asked.

It was an expansion, not exactly huge.
Tell that to me someday when they come to raze your precious beachfront home down for their condo development....when almost ANY man's castle becomes this unsecure...it is a HUGE expansion of government power...

Sure, I'll write an essay for you, because I just have that much time. :cuckoo:
I didn't ask for an essay....just some basic "realistic" facts you could put into a sentence or two...what's the prob?

I haven't been asked.
OK Mr. Slippery...the direct question...do you like/agree with the Kelo ruling or not? And why or why not?

Tell that to me someday when they come to raze your precious beachfront home down for their condo development....when almost ANY man's castle becomes this unsecure...it is a HUGE expansion of government power...

Your "castle" has been insecure for many many years. You just feel like its more insecure now.

I didn't ask for an essay....just some basic "realistic" facts you could put into a sentence or two...what's the prob?

Realistic facts about what liberals believe?

Individuals need to be protected from the government, and everyone has rights.

OK Mr. Slippery...the direct question...do you like/agree with the Kelo ruling or not? And why or why not?

Mixed feelings. As long as its applied sparingly, I'm fine with it. It needs to be done in areas that will fail otherwise.

Larkinn said:
Your "castle" has been insecure for many many years. You just feel like its more insecure now.

No, most castles before would never be affected by eminent domain because there are only so many roads, hospitals, and schools for public use that would be built. But when it comes to private commerical development there are millions of possibilities…

Larkinn said:
Realistic facts about what liberals believe?

Individuals need to be protected from the government, and everyone has rights.

No, I said "give me a realistic summary of the realistic results of liberal ideas and solutions for society's problems…without going back to the civil rights era… "

Larkinn said:
Mixed feelings. As long as its applied sparingly, I'm fine with it. It needs to be done in areas that will fail otherwise.

Isn't that discrimination? ....my God man....don't tell me that you support only some people's rights...

Forum List

Back