Obama actually the antichrist?

Discussion in 'Congress' started by nomdeplume, Jun 29, 2008.

1. nomdeplume

nomdeplume Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
  2. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Yeah.. if true.. so what.. you dont like it.. go to canada or someplace the like... gonna be a long political season if we have to listen to the whinning right...

3. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    The vitriol against Obama has gotten ridiculous. First they claimed he was a "secret muslim." Then they attacked the minister of his Christian church. It is sad because the people that are destroying America are Bush-Cheney.

4. nomdeplume

nomdeplume Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Umm, its getting pretty odd. This guy has all the signs of an antichrist, with this haze of illogic that surrounds his cult like following, and all the mass media, including things like google, stacking the deck for him.

I've read both his books, and I've looked a everything he's voted on. He's basically a pathological liar. He can't go a paragraph without completely inventing something he states as a fact.

I wonder if anyone will ever ask him "did jesus come in the flesh?"

I've been well aware of liberal bias in media for sometime, but the sitution with obama has lead to a media that is nothing but a propaganda prop.

5. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Me thinks someones jealous...

6. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,295
    Free speech has limits, these sites were SPAM sites and as such offer only lies and distortions. Imagine if censors had censored the lies of the third reich, or if some had the honesty to talk about Iraq. We are still a primitive people, I wish I could come back in 50 -100 years to see if we have finally destroyed ourselves or if reasonable humanity succeeded.

A vote for McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life without the government interfering.

7. nomdeplume

nomdeplume Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    You are like a walking, typing irony incarnate. It's interesting you bring up the third reich, as this google flap is right out their and the communists' playbooks.

Let it be known of the liberals that post here and are not disgusted by this, you will be revealed as frauds. And no one with a functioning brain should ever take you seriously. Nothing but robots.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Cause we haven't had to install windshield wipers on our screens the last 7+ years listening to lefties whine and cry like 3 years olds.

If Obama wins, buy a flak jacket and a raincoat to go over it. What you've been sending around will DEFINITELY be coming back around; especially, considering who you have chosen as a candidate.

It's ALREADY a long political season listening to all the deflections and denial coming from the left.

On THAT note, I was wondering when someone was going to claim Obama was the antichrist.:badgrin:

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,932
    Yet you don't have any problem WHINING about Bush and company. I wonder why that is different?

10. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    " If Obama wins, buy a flak jacket and a raincoat to go over it. What you've been sending around will DEFINITELY be coming back around; especially, considering who you have chosen as a candidate."

This coming from the party that chose McCain... LOL...granted I'm still trying to decipher exactly what your intended meaning is here...