El Presidente Obama deports illegal - after 37 criminal convictions!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Rule of law is a joke under that big-eared ape in our WH. Remember that he has an illegal alien uncle with a DUI conviction that he refuses to deport!

SHOCK: Border Patrol Deporting Illegal Alien?But Only After 37 Criminal Convictions! | Stand With Arizona

Jul 24th, 2013 @ 09:23

Once again, a stark reminder of how America’s failure to carry out interior enforcement against illegal aliens is at least as critical as our wide open border.

U.S. Border Patrol agents say they have detained an illegal alien who’s racked up 37 criminal convictions in the United States.

Due to the suspect’s numerous criminal convictions, he was processed for an Administrative Removal and will be removed to Mexico,” said the announcement from Customs and Border Patrol.

Police in Rochester, N.Y. arrested the man on Saturday, July 20. They called the Border Patrol for assistance after the suspect gave three different names to a Rochester police officer.

Agents determined that the suspect was in the United States illegally, and a check of the database showed that he has 37 convictions, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, on charges such as narcotics violations, assault on a federal officer, burglary and robbery, an arrest record stretching all the way back to 1982.

Yet Border Patrol says it first learned of the man on Saturday. Why? Because the Northeast, where this illegal plied his trade, is filled with “sanctuary” states and cities, who refuse to contact Federal authorities when immigration violators are arrested.

• Banned
Not just 37 arrests but 37 convictions!! The reason our immigration system is broken is because obozo won't enforce the law. This scum should have been deported after the first conviction.

Not just 37 arrests but 37 convictions!! The reason our immigration system is broken is because obozo won't enforce the law. This scum should have been deported after the first conviction.

The first conviction should have been for illegally entering the country.

I've had several people on this board tell me just entering the US illegally in itself is not a criminal act, I don't believe that but thats what I've been told.

I've had several people on this board tell me just entering the US illegally in itself is not a criminal act, I don't believe that but thats what I've been told.

The phrase "illegally enters" or "illegally entering" is used in the language of that law. So as it stands, stepping one foot onto American soil is illegal. Entry without authorization is illegal. Whoever told you that is an idiot, and through the process of elimination, I will find whoever spouted those lies.

The phrase "illegally enters" or "illegally entering" is used in the language of that law. So as it stands, stepping one foot onto American soil is illegal. Entry without authorization is illegal. Whoever told you that is an idiot, and through the process of elimination, I will find whoever spouted those lies.

I'm glad to hear that.

Section 1325 [of Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part VIII]. [U.S. Code as of: 01/06/03]

Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or

(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or

(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of -

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or

attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection. Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be
imposed.

I'm glad to hear that.

If you wish to read the law in verbatim:

8 U.S.C. §1325 Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

8 USC § 1325 - Improper entry by alien | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

I'm glad to hear that.

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

8 USC § 1325 - Improper entry by alien | Title 8 - Aliens and Nationality | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

Sounds pretty straight forward, I don't know anyone can try and spin this into anything else.

Brand them, tattoo their foreheads, if they enter again, they will be deported in a box.

I'm glad to hear that.

Any alien who

(c) Marriage fraud

Sounds pretty straight forward, I don't know anyone can try and spin this into anything else.

Well, those self proclaimed law aficionados--er liberals, will try to pull one over on you, just quote the law in verbatim to them. It works every time.

Rule of law is a joke under that big-eared ape in our WH. Remember that he has an illegal alien uncle with a DUI conviction that he refuses to deport!

SHOCK: Border Patrol Deporting Illegal Alien?But Only After 37 Criminal Convictions! | Stand With Arizona

Jul 24th, 2013 @ 09:23

Once again, a stark reminder of how America’s failure to carry out interior enforcement against illegal aliens is at least as critical as our wide open border.

U.S. Border Patrol agents say they have detained an illegal alien who’s racked up 37 criminal convictions in the United States.

Due to the suspect’s numerous criminal convictions, he was processed for an Administrative Removal and will be removed to Mexico,” said the announcement from Customs and Border Patrol.

Police in Rochester, N.Y. arrested the man on Saturday, July 20. They called the Border Patrol for assistance after the suspect gave three different names to a Rochester police officer.

Agents determined that the suspect was in the United States illegally, and a check of the database showed that he has 37 convictions, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies, on charges such as narcotics violations, assault on a federal officer, burglary and robbery, an arrest record stretching all the way back to 1982.

Yet Border Patrol says it first learned of the man on Saturday. Why? Because the Northeast, where this illegal plied his trade, is filled with “sanctuary” states and cities, who refuse to contact Federal authorities when immigration violators are arrested.

More illegals have been deported under the Obama administration than under Bush you racist dupe.

OK, let me get this straight.
He was convicted from 1982 to 1988 and St Ronnie did not deport him.
He was convicted from 1989 to 1992 and Bush I didn't deport him.
He was convicted from 1993 to 2000 and Clinton didn't deport him.
He was convicted from 2001 to 2009 and Bush II didn't deport him.
He gets convicted during Obama's term and Obama deports him and the wing-nuts accuse Obama of not enforcing the law!!!!
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
OK, let me get this straight.
He was convicted from 1982 to 1988 and St Ronnie did not deport him.
He was convicted from 1989 to 1992 and Bush I didn't deport him.
He was convicted from 1993 to 2000 and Clinton didn't deport him.
He was convicted from 2001 to 2009 and Bush II didn't deport him.
He gets convicted during Obama's term and Obama deports him and the wing-nuts accuse Obama of not enforcing the law!!!!
:cuckoo:

I was unaware presidents had arrest power.

Forum List

Back