El Paso Democrats Tell OUR PRESIDENT TO STAY AWAY!

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.
Well, it would seem to me
that Trump wasn’t instrumental for the shooting
seeing how the influx of Hispanics was the reason given
and who is allowing the influx of immigrants...not Trump

So, who is to blame

Of course they don’t want him there,
the majority are probably illegals

My community, my people she says
That is why people flip out
Americans feel like strangers in their own country
Who has been demonizing and dehumanizing them?
Who has been demonizing and dehumanizing whites?

The left has

See, you are suggesting that
a white kid, aka white supremacist,
set out to kill Hispanics because of Trump....

because of the things he has said(rhetoric)
because of his position regarding ILLEGALS
because of what he has tried to or wants to implement
regarding changes to and enforcement of immigration laws

What I am suggesting is that,
whites will set out to kill Hispanics...

because of the rhetoric coming from the left
because of their position regarding ILLEGALS
because of what they want to do and say they’ll do

There are THOUSANDS of homeless Americans
which include VETERANS AND CHILDREN
There are MILLIONS of Americans struggling
There are MILLIONS of Americans without healthcare
(I haven’t had a pap smear in 23 years
and never had a mammogram, I’m 52)

Our tax dollars are being used to take care of illegals
through their kids whether they were born here or not
Our tax dollars are being used to take care of legal immigrants
when that is supposed to be the responsibility of their sponsor

Now, you tell me why you think it’s acceptable
to house, feed, provide cash and healthcare(med, den, vis)
to individuals that can’t speak English, ignore our laws
and have NEVER paid a penny of taxes

When there are individuals born and raised here,
and whose family tree spans generations in America
sleeping on the streets, struggling, going without
and can’t afford to see a doctor or pay for their prescriptions

You tell me why it is fine,
for a veteran to sleep on the streets
while some illegal family is getting Section 8

I'm sorry about any hard times you might have had, but you are one sick puppy if you think it's all right or understandable for whites to kill Hispanics. You are nothing but a crazy who wants to blame others for their problems. You certainly don't represent what this country stands for.

Trump is a pig who was instrumental in the recent mass murder in their town. They don't want him there. I can't blame them.
Well, it would seem to me
that Trump wasn’t instrumental for the shooting
seeing how the influx of Hispanics was the reason given
and who is allowing the influx of immigrants...not Trump

So, who is to blame

Of course they don’t want him there,
the majority are probably illegals

My community, my people she says
That is why people flip out
Americans feel like strangers in their own country
Who has been demonizing and dehumanizing them?
Who has been demonizing and dehumanizing whites?

The left has

See, you are suggesting that
a white kid, aka white supremacist,
set out to kill Hispanics because of Trump....

because of the things he has said(rhetoric)
because of his position regarding ILLEGALS
because of what he has tried to or wants to implement
regarding changes to and enforcement of immigration laws

What I am suggesting is that,
whites will set out to kill Hispanics...

because of the rhetoric coming from the left
because of their position regarding ILLEGALS
because of what they want to do and say they’ll do

There are THOUSANDS of homeless Americans
which include VETERANS AND CHILDREN
There are MILLIONS of Americans struggling
There are MILLIONS of Americans without healthcare
(I haven’t had a pap smear in 23 years
and never had a mammogram, I’m 52)

Our tax dollars are being used to take care of illegals
through their kids whether they were born here or not
Our tax dollars are being used to take care of legal immigrants
when that is supposed to be the responsibility of their sponsor

Now, you tell me why you think it’s acceptable
to house, feed, provide cash and healthcare(med, den, vis)
to individuals that can’t speak English, ignore our laws
and have NEVER paid a penny of taxes

When there are individuals born and raised here,
and whose family tree spans generations in America
sleeping on the streets, struggling, going without
and can’t afford to see a doctor or pay for their prescriptions

You tell me why it is fine,
for a veteran to sleep on the streets
while some illegal family is getting Section 8

I'm sorry about any hard times you might have had, but you are one sick puppy if you think it's all right or understandable for whites to kill Hispanics. You are nothing but a crazy who wants to blame others for their problems. You certainly don't represent what this country stands for.
Fuck off...
if you can’t comprehend what you’re reading don’t reply

Stop blaming Trump for what the left could be flaming

I don’t blame anyone for my problems

To me, I should have access to benefits before an illegal

My response to Bulldog is that, and that's all the proof I need to give to equate Bulldip's ranting.

If you want a real response, my response is that if we want to go with the "who instigated the El Paso Shooter", it would be the CONSTRUCT of Trump, created by progressives and the media, of this Master Racists and Fascist and guy who kicks puppies for fun.

And by instigated, I mean "instigated in the mind of the nutter", not any actual intent by Trump.
And your response is a fail. We know the El Paso shooter's motives and we can point to such rhetoric emanating from trump and the right.

Whereas you don't even know the motive of the Dayton shooter. So anything you make up stems only from your imagination. Which as we can all see here, is rather disorganized.

It emanates from the left's CONSTRUCT of Trump, not actual Trump.

You have created this inflated boogeyman and then you are shocked when people buy into it.
Oh? In terms of the El Paso shooting, what construct of trump did the left create that wasn't based on what trump himself has created?

The entire view of Trump prog morons have. It's like they have created a wrestler heel trump.
If you can't cite specifics, it's because you're bullshitting.

The whole Charlottesville thing, where they misquote him is a prime example.

Who the hell do these ass hats think they are?

The people of this country elected Trump President, and if you don't like it you can always leave, fucking idiots.

My Gawd, I am sick to death of these audacious thieves! The blame Trump for the shootings as if there were no mass shootings before Trump took office. They climb up on the corpses of the dead victims to try to score political points!

The American people are not missing this degrading posturing hypocrisy!

Trump to visit El Paso mass shooting site, in spite of Dems' warning to stay away

But both before and after Margo's announcement, several Democrats forcefully urged Trump not to visit El Paso. Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, who represents the district that is home to the Walmart where Saturday’s shooting took place, lashed out at the president on Monday morning -- placing some of the blame for the weekend’s tragedy at his feet.

“The president has made my community and my people the enemy,” she told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated," Escobar continued. "From my perspective, he is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning.”

And Democratic presidential candidate Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, urged Margo in a televised interview to "quietly" tell Trump that he is not "welcome" in the city, because of his rhetoric on immigration.
More leftist lies and slander. Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country. The leftists know this but they lie anyway, just like they lie about Trump equivocating normal protesters at Charlettesville to the neo-Nazis, easily proven false and yet they repeat this slander incessantly.

The biggest wedge driving ideologues in our country today is the Identity Politics of the left and their craven slander of their opponents.
1. American people didnt elect the president the EC did.
2. The mayor is the voice of the citizens of the city.
3. In other countries they wouldve tried his ass for causing hate and enticing violence.

Figures a little fascist like you would support prosecuting ThoughtCrime.

1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.

And your response is a fail. We know the El Paso shooter's motives and we can point to such rhetoric emanating from trump and the right.

Whereas you don't even know the motive of the Dayton shooter. So anything you make up stems only from your imagination. Which as we can all see here, is rather disorganized.

You have created this inflated boogeyman and then you are shocked when people buy into it.
Oh? In terms of the El Paso shooting, what construct of trump did the left create that wasn't based on what trump himself has created?

The entire view of Trump prog morons have. It's like they have created a wrestler heel trump.

He's not misquoted. Who were the good people on the right he was talking about? Was it the neonazis? Was it the white supremacists? Was it the ones chanting, "Jews will not replace us?" Was it the ones doing the nazi salute?

He's not misquoted. Who were the good people on the right he was talking about? Was it the neonazis? Was it the white supremacists? Was it the ones chanting, "Jews will not replace us?" Was it the ones doing the nazi salute?

He specifically excluded neo-nazis in the actual whole statement.

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reportingand the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Spin that, you lying sack of shit.

Who the hell do these ass hats think they are?

The people of this country elected Trump President, and if you don't like it you can always leave, fucking idiots.

My Gawd, I am sick to death of these audacious thieves! The blame Trump for the shootings as if there were no mass shootings before Trump took office. They climb up on the corpses of the dead victims to try to score political points!

The American people are not missing this degrading posturing hypocrisy!

Trump to visit El Paso mass shooting site, in spite of Dems' warning to stay away

But both before and after Margo's announcement, several Democrats forcefully urged Trump not to visit El Paso. Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, who represents the district that is home to the Walmart where Saturday’s shooting took place, lashed out at the president on Monday morning -- placing some of the blame for the weekend’s tragedy at his feet.

“The president has made my community and my people the enemy,” she told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“He has told the country that we are people to be feared, people to be hated," Escobar continued. "From my perspective, he is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning.”

And Democratic presidential candidate Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, urged Margo in a televised interview to "quietly" tell Trump that he is not "welcome" in the city, because of his rhetoric on immigration.
More leftist lies and slander. Trump has NEVER said anything bad about all Hispanics, but only of criminals who are sneaking into our country. The leftists know this but they lie anyway, just like they lie about Trump equivocating normal protesters at Charlettesville to the neo-Nazis, easily proven false and yet they repeat this slander incessantly.

The biggest wedge driving ideologues in our country today is the Identity Politics of the left and their craven slander of their opponents.

Going back to the Trump campaign & ever since, Trump has stoked the flames of racial division, hate, bigotry, and white supremacy in this nation via speeches, Tweets, and other means.
The El Paso shooter made a play straight outta 'Trump's Manual of Hate.'
Trump has no business visiting El Paso; no one there wants him there, period.

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reportingand the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

There's nothing to spin as I note, you avoided answering my question... who were the good people on the right who attended that rally?

There's nothing to spin as I note, you avoided answering my question... who were the good people on the right who attended that rally?

People who were there to protest the Statues coming down. What. He. Said. There wasn't just the neo-nazis there protesting.

Own up you fucking liar.

People who were there to protest the Statues coming down. What. He. Said. There wasn't just the neo-nazis there protesting.

Own up you fucking liar.
The people who were there protesting the removal of the statues were white supremacists, neonazis, and KKK. The rally itself was organized by a white nationalist organization.

So which of them are you saying are good people?

Own up you fucking liar.
The people who were there protesting the removal of the statues were white supremacists, neonazis, and KKK. The rally itself was organized by a white nationalist organization.

The ones that weren't Nazis.

Own up you fucking liar.

So the white supremacists then?

Own up you fucking liar.

No, he excluded them as well.

Did you even read the whole statement, or does your PROGMIND automatically ignore things that don't fit your narrative?

Fortunately Trump is so positive he was able to turn a dark and gloomy time into a happy time. He put on a happy face. Do you know it makes everybody feel so much better when they see the president being happy even during the worst of times.

EBveCb4XUAE6rQ6

:113:

Great, now show that was a motive for the Dayton shooter and you may be on to something. Until then, you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

The Dayton shooter, motivated by Warren's criticism of Republican healthcare policies, went out to target Republicans, and ended up shooting up a mostly black neighborhood, killing mostly black people. Or so the demented goof is trying to tell us.

Own up you fucking liar.

Did you even read the whole statement, or does your PROGMIND automatically ignore things that don't fit your narrative?
Ah, so then the KKK.

Great, now show that was a motive for the Dayton shooter and you may be on to something. Until then, you're just blowing smoke out your ass.

The Dayton shooter, motivated by Warren's criticism of Republican healthcare policies, went out to target Republicans, and ended up shooting up a mostly black neighborhood, killing mostly black people. Or so the demented goof is trying to tell us.
Wow, I haven't heard that one before. You have any evidence he was motivated by Warren? You have any evidence he went out to target Republicans?

The Dayton shooter, motivated by Warren's criticism of Republican healthcare policies, went out to target Republicans, and ended up shooting up a mostly black neighborhood, killing mostly black people. Or so the demented goof [MartyBegan] is trying to tell us.
Wow, I haven't heard that one before. You have any evidence he was motivated by Warren? You have any evidence he went out to target Republicans?

Chuckle. So that was too obscure. Sorry for the confusion - no way, not ever would I call you a "demented goof", Faun. I added a clarification.

Own up you fucking liar.

Ah, so then the KKK.

Nope, he denounced them as well.

Again reading must not be your strong suit.

Forum List

Back