El Paso Democrats Tell OUR PRESIDENT TO STAY AWAY!

He was talking about the people involved in the ISSUE of the Statues. And maybe he even thought there were some non WP people at the rally, at the time.

He denounced WP types. Yet you morons refuse to let a "good" narrative go.
Because there was no one else at that rally on the right. That's why he took so much heat for saying there were "fine people" among them.

Again, semantics. He was talking about the Statue Issue. He denounced the WP types.

The Heat is from the left ignoring the whole statement, and the context.

But dishonesty is part and parcel for Progs like you. I expect nothing more or less.
So what that he was talking about the statue issue? The folks who went to protest it were kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists...

So which of them are "fine people?"

None of them. He excluded them in his statement.

I can keep this up as long as you can, oxygen thief.
There was no one else there. And he only excluded all of them the day after calling some of them "fine people" blew up in his face.

He excluded them as part of his originals statement, Only TDS morons go with the semantics of requiring the specific type of WP idiots to be called out to "prove" Trump's intent in the original statement.

My views on this represent the actual events as occurred yours represent your TDS view designed to perpetuate a lie.

Keep it up, you just make yourself look more and more foolish.

Because there was no one else at that rally on the right. That's why he took so much heat for saying there were "fine people" among them.

Again, semantics. He was talking about the Statue Issue. He denounced the WP types.

But dishonesty is part and parcel for Progs like you. I expect nothing more or less.
So what that he was talking about the statue issue? The folks who went to protest it were kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists...

There was no one else there. And he only excluded all of them the day after calling some of them "fine people" blew up in his face.

He excluded them as part of his originals statement, Only TDS morons go with the semantics of requiring the specific type of WP idiots to be called out to "prove" Trump's intent in the original statement.

My views on this represent the actual events as occurred yours represent your TDS view designed to perpetuate a lie.

Now you're lying. He excluded none by name in his original statement. He came back the next day and addressed it again after his original statement blew up the news. In that, his second statement, he did name neonazis and white nationalists. That blew up even bigger, so then he added kkk and white supremacists the next day in a failed attempt at damage control. But that didn't help him as there was no one else at that protest on the right. It was an event organized by two racists, uniting racist groups of the right.

Now you're lying. He excluded none by name in his original statement. He came back the next day and addressed it again after his original statement blew up the news. In that, his second statement, he did name neonazis and white nationalists. That blew up even bigger, so then he added kkk and white supremacists the next day in a failed attempt at damage control. But that didn't help him as there was no one else at that protest on the right. It was an event organized by two racists, uniting racist groups of the right.

From the Statement, before the "fine people" line.

Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

The fine people statement:

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Further clarification in the same presser:

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

All in the same conversation. So please tell me where I am lying.

In Context: Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks

Your views ignore the context. They deny that Trump is deliberately playing to these people. The fact that white nationalists, and other miscreants, support Trump doesn't prove anything about Trumps personal views. But there are reasons why they support him. What do you think they are?

Your views ignore the context. They deny that Trump is deliberately playing to these people. The fact that white nationalists, and other miscreants, support Trump doesn't prove anything about Trumps personal views. But there are reasons why they support him. What do you think they are?

Because they are stupid enough to think Trump actually will give them what they want?

Are you going with the "if you support controls on illegal immigration and WP idiots support the same, you therefore support WP idiots?"

Or even worse, you ARE a WP idiot?

He's playing to your standard middle american person who's sick and tired of people breaking laws, be it illegals doing it, or the elites doing it.

Because they are stupid enough to think Trump actually will give them what they want?

Ahh.. so Trump is just fooling them. He's so clever.

They aren't a large enough group to matter to him.

They are fooling themselves, Trump doesn't have to do anything for that to happen.

Do you think WP types are happy with his outreach to the Black Community?

Of course they are. That's why he's careful not to alienate them.

They are fooling themselves, Trump doesn't have to do anything for that to happen.

No, he says and does lots of things that make that happen. Which is exactly what we're talking about. You can deny he's a racist personally, but you can't deny he's dog whistling these people.

Probably not. But if you can convince yourself that his outreach to WP is fake, I'm sure they can do likewise regarding his outreach to the Black Community. Which one is real? I'd guess neither. Trump is a con man and will say whatever his marks want to hear.

No, he says and does lots of things that make that happen. Which is exactly what we're talking about. You can deny he's a racist personally, but you can't deny he's dog whistling these people.

Probably not. But if you can convince yourself that his outreach to WP is fake, I'm sure they can do likewise regarding his outreach to the Black Community. Which one is real? I'd guess neither. Trump is a con man and will say whatever his marks want to hear.

dog whistling is an excuse to make shit up about a given narrative you are trying to push.

TDS is strong with you. It's kind of sad.

dog whistling is an excuse to make shit up about a given narrative you are trying to push.

You're in denial, Marty. It sucks to admit you're following a conman, and chumming around with fascists. But the sooner you do, the sooner you can do something about it.

You're in denial, Marty. It sucks to admit you're following a conman, and chumming around with fascists. But the sooner you do, the sooner you can do something about it.

"He does not think like me, so he's a dupe"

Typical self centered thinking from a person who thinks they are smarter than they actually are.

Trump is doing things I like, and things I don't like, Any dem that wins will be doing 99% of things I don't like.

Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

What part of, there was no one else present on the right besides racists, is too difficult for you to comprehend?

Even the racists understood trump was defending them...

Neo-Nazi website praises Trump’s Charlottesville speech - The Boston Globe

Although Trump’s comments drew fire from Republicans and Democrats alike, the president’s speech drew praise from the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, which wrote: ‘‘Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us. . . No condemnation at all.’’

What part of, there was no one else present on the right besides racists, is too difficult for you to comprehend?

Although Trump’s comments drew fire from Republicans and Democrats alike, the president’s speech drew praise from the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, which wrote: ‘‘Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us. . . No condemnation at all.’’

Wow, you are taking the word of WP idiots to bolster your "position?"

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

In the same speech, at the same time.

You are losing this, run away little girl, run away.

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

It was a rally of racists. He said some of them were "fine people."

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

He was under the assumption that the rally also included people just there for the statue protest.

He excluded the racists from his statement.

So what happened to your accusation of me lying? Can't admit I proved you were wrong?

The fact you can't give this up in the face of overwhelming evidence just shows how much of a useless hack you are.

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

He was under the assumption that the rally also included people just there for the statue protest.

So what happened to your accusation of me lying? Can't admit I proved you were wrong?

The fact you can't give this up in the face of overwhelming evidence just shows how much of a useless hack you are.
Bullshit, he wasn't under any assumptions. HD even said he waited days to clarify his earlier statements until he could gather all the facts.

"So what happened to your accusation of me lying? Can't admit I proved you were wrong?"

LOLOL

What an idiot you are, huh? Desperate for significance too. You said he excluded them in his original statement. That's a lie, he didn't. You then posted portions from a transcript from 2 days later where he did while in full damage control after equating the racists on the right with antifa and other protesters on the left. You lied, own it.

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

Bullshit, he wasn't under any assumptions. HD even said he waited days to clarify his earlier statements until he could gather all the facts.

"So what happened to your accusation of me lying? Can't admit I proved you were wrong?"

LOLOL

What an idiot you are, huh? Desperate for significance too. You said he excluded them in his original statement. That's a lie, he didn't. You then posted portions from a transcript from 2 days later where he did while in full damage control after equating the racists on the right with antifa and other protesters on the left. You lied, own it.

I listed the speech with the "fine people" line. Are you telling me he said "fine people" before that?

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

LOLOL

I listed the speech with the "fine people" line. Are you telling me he said "fine people" before that?
I'm telling you you lied when you said he excluded them in his original statement.

HE CONDEMNED THEM.

LOLOL

I'm telling you you lied when you said he excluded them in his original statement.

The interview is the origin of your accusation about him calling WP types "fine people"

He excluded them in the very same interview.

You are harping on the fine people thing, i am talking about the fine people thing.

LOLOL

The interview is the origin of your accusation about him calling WP types "fine people"

He excluded them in the very same interview.

You are harping on the fine people thing, i am talking about the fine people thing.
That was days later after the media blew up in his face over his actual original statement. The comments you're referring to came two days later and were damage control because his initial statement didn't call any of them out. All he said then was that there were bad people on many sides.

And he didn't name all of the racist groups in that press conference you're referring to. He called out neonazis an white supremacists. So does this mean the very fine people he was talking about were kkk and white nationalists?

Forum List

Back