efficiency with a german accent

My full sized, long bed, 4x4 2007 Toyota Tundra gets 21 mpg on the freeway, that is carrying 200 lbs of cargo at the same time.

Hahaha! An american patriot who drives a - toyota. There are no pickups from any american production to buy! That´s the best joke for today!

You mean my Japanese truck, built in Texas, designed in Californian and Michigan, is not as American as the Cheverolet build by Obama.

My truck says, "Made in the USA". any idea what that means.

My full sized, long bed, 4x4 2007 Toyota Tundra gets 21 mpg on the freeway, that is carrying 200 lbs of cargo at the same time.

Hahaha! An american patriot who drives a - toyota. There are no pickups from any american production to buy! That´s the best joke for today!

Ha, ha, another Liberal asshole who attacks me personally when they cannot address the points made.

How come, what did I state, that you found so difficult to address that you must change the discussion to a personal attack.

Is it that I stated Smart Cars are garbage and you had nothing for a comeback but this?

You're not helping your cause here on this issue. The vast majority of Toyota's sold here in the US, my wifes Sienna for instance is wholly manufactured in Indiana, are also built here. GM's were made up of tons of parts from Mexico and China which is why they failed so frequently.

Don't get me wrong I love Germany but the Green policies put into place by Merkel are killing Germany. The last time I was in Hamburg trying to find a pair of German made shoes I couldn't. All were from China or Malaysia.

Ha, ha, another Liberal asshole who attacks me personally when they cannot address the points made.

How come, what did I state, that you found so difficult to address that you must change the discussion to a personal attack.

Is it that I stated Smart Cars are garbage and you had nothing for a comeback but this?

Toyotas whch are made in america? Well that´s new for me. Another company who denies this GM/Ford/Chrysler "American workers are too expensive" mantra like VW, Mercedes, BMW and thyssen already does.

But this explains the quality problems of toyota in the last time.

Yep, not only made in America, but also, according to a recent article I read, some models have more Made In America parts than GM, Ford, or Chrysler vehicles.

Interestingly, Toyota, Nissan, and Honda, all of whom have American production plants lobbied the US Government to same GM and Chrysler. You see, the companies that supply those auto companies would go out of business if they lost the business from GM and Chrysler. And then Toyota, Nissan, and Honda would also be out of the parts that those companies build for them.

Toyotas whch are made in america? Well that´s new for me. Another company who denies this GM/Ford/Chrysler "American workers are too expensive" mantra like VW, Mercedes, BMW and thyssen already does.

But this explains the quality problems of toyota in the last time.

Toyota employees are non union and seem to be quite happy. The recalls for the most part are based on the parts made by subcontractors. We still have a recall out on our Sienna for a part for the spare wheel. Not exactly an important thing. We've ignored it for two years.

One other thing, BMW also has a plant here in the states.

Last edited:

My Ford F350 with a 7.3 liter diesel produces less emissions than any piece of shit unsafe tin can because i run it on vegetable oil that I turn into biodiesel.

So laugh your kraut ass off at that as I'm driving over your Smart Car.

My Ford F350 with a 7.3 liter diesel produces less emissions than any piece of shit unsafe tin can because i run it on vegetable oil that I turn into biodiesel.

Ford trucks FTW Skull...............you can drive over them, after Ive pulled freeway length's on them in my 'Stang!!

1273102108_91893269_1-Pictures-of--2002-Ford-Mustang-GT--1273102108.jpg

I pull up to these assholes in their SMARTCARS at lights and look over at them and laugh my balls off. ALmost invariably, they get pissed.......people who drive them are those miserable liberals who are trying to matter in life by making a statement like they exist on some higher moral ground!!! Fcukking laughable.,..........

Ford trucks FTW Skull...............you can drive over them, after Ive pulled freeway length's on them in my 'Stang!!

1273102108_91893269_1-Pictures-of--2002-Ford-Mustang-GT--1273102108.jpg

I pull up to these assholes in their SMARTCARS at lights and look over at them and laugh my balls off. ALmost invariably, they get pissed.......people who drive them are those miserable liberals who are trying to matter in life by making a statement like they exist on some higher moral ground!!! Fcukking laughable.,..........

lol not too much of a challenge as your average ultra efficient car does 0 to 60 in about 10 minutes

as the world knows that you´re pe*is compensation steel clumps are designed with the stability of egg cartons, i´ll take my chance to crash a mercedes-benz designed smart against your clownscar:))

hummer_crash.jpg

Tough looking isn´t being tough.

A whole line of very efficient diesels, and nothing at all preventing one from setting them up to run on vegatable oil.

2010 Volkswagen Polo BlueMotion Diesel - Quick Spin - Car and Driver

If fuel consumption were the decisive criterion, nothing could come close to this VW—including politically correct hybrids such as the Honda Insight and Toyota Prius, which are EPA city/highway rated at 40/43 mpg and 51/48 mpg, respectively. Europeans might consider the Polo's larger sister models, the Golf and Passat BlueMotion, both of which are powered by a 104-hp, 1.6-liter turbo-diesel and are rated at a respective combined 62 mpg and 53 mpg in the European cycle. Both can reach a top speed of about 120 mph. Where Can I Get One?

Not here, at least not yet. The U.S. will likely get the Polo at some point, probably as a four-door sedan, but it's not clear whether the BlueMotion model will be included in the lineup. In the meantime, consider a Volkswagen Golf TDI if European flavor and lofty fuel economy are on your shopping list. Pricing has yet to be finalized, but the Polo BlueMotion won’t be much more than a regular Polo TDI, which starts at €14,800 in Germany, or the equivalent of about $22,000. The BlueMotion trim includes lighter alloy wheels, low-rolling-resistance tires, fog lights, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and an aerodynamic body kit. Oh, and quirky light-blue seats. It is called BlueMotion, after all.

That is a wise choice in using alternative fuel. However, as far as you running over a Smart Car, the same will happen to you should you choose to go head on with an 18 wheeler.

as the world knows that you´re pe*is compensation steel clumps are designed with the stability of egg cartons, i´ll take my chance to crash a mercedes-benz designed smart against your clownscar:))

hummer_crash.jpg

Tough looking isn´t being tough.

Thats right..........the SMARTCAR would clearly have fared much better in a head-on with the HUMVEE!!

vegetable oil is for French Fries, not cars. There is less vegetable oil in the world than diesel.

But it's free for those who want to go out and get it.

A friend of mine works at a bakery and he just set up an oil furnace that will burn waste vegetable oil to heat his house. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Thank God in America, people want real cars...........not gay cars. The k00ks fail to understand this. There is a multi-billion dollar aftermarket industry and tens of millions show up to car related events every year in America. Its part of our culture for decades. Only the k00ks think people would come out to see a parking lot full of VW Polos!!!

Hey Rocks.......................:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

How many of your threads have I blown up in the past year? 40? 50?:lol:

vegetable oil is for French Fries, not cars. There is less vegetable oil in the world than diesel.

But it's free for those who want to go out and get it.

A friend of mine works at a bakery and he just set up an oil furnace that will burn waste vegetable oil to heat his house. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

It's free, it's cyclic carbon, and the kooks will continue derision, all the while shelling out major money because they have bought into an advertising scam.

watch the deformation of the passenger´s cell, especially the roof and the doors.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB0araA0T_k"]Ford F150[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFR2HFN-fi4"]Smart[/ame]

Any Questions?

Last edited:
watch the deformation of the passenger´s cell, especially the roof and the doors.

Ford F150

Smart

Any Questions?

Nah.....just a statement...........meh..............

Go back and see my posted vid of a real world crash of the SMART vs a mid-sized sedan.:boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

Its on page 2 s0n.............not only is the German pos pulverized with the driver snapping in his seat like a tuning fork:funnyface:......the unit bounces across the room like a fcukking beach ball!!!

Safe indeed!!!

Questions??????:blowup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back