efficiency with a german accent

Go back and see my posted vid of a real world crash of the SMART vs a mid-sized sedan.:boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

i watched it. And? It´s door is still closed, the cell isn´t deformed too much. If you use thee safetybelts, you´re in good chance to sirvive. Of course it´s twisted around but hey? This was a crash against a mercedes, the top solid cars in the world. I wonder what the c-class has done with your pickup, probably ran through it without a scratch. Your F150 broke into pieces, like a wet cartonage box throwed fom a bridge.

Go back and see my posted vid of a real world crash of the SMART vs a mid-sized sedan.:boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

i watched it. And? It´s door is still closed, the cell isn´t deformed too much. If you use thee safetybelts, you´re in good chance to sirvive. Of course it´s twisted around but hey? This was a crash against a mercedes, the top solid cars in the world. I wonder what the c-class has done with your pickup, probably ran through it without a scratch. Your F150 broke into pieces, like a wet cartonage box throwed fom a bridge.

s0n..........try a replay. The dummy in that accident goes back and forth like a tuning fork........particularly his head. Real life = death................are you fcukking kidding me!!???? THATS what happens to a head that goes forwards and backwards violently like that............the brain gets smashed inside the skull.

I guess this dolt never heard of Dale Ernhardt:lol::lol::lol:

In the comparison above both drivers would have survived. Odds are however, the driver of the Smart Car would have suffered foot and lower leg damage from penetration into the passenger cell. The Ford has a huge advantage in that respect. Pickup trucks are actually not as "safe" as sedans because of the way they are constructed. Ford helps dissipate energy from the accident with "crumple zones" where the vehicle collapses around the passenger cell and finally you see the door frame crumple and halt the deformation. That is by design. It looks bad but in the long run is better for the passengers.

The problem that any small car, smart or otherwise, is the penetration into the passenger compartment by outside elements. There simply is no place for them to go so invariably there is lower extremity injury of the occupants.

Last edited:

6771_118856852132_640997132_2768099_7825319_n-1.jpg

Well...........looks like its time to lock this stupid ass thread.

What does the New York Times say about the SMARTFORTWO (Smartcar) in crash tests???

POOR

Small Cars Rate Poorly in New Crash Tests - NYTimes.com

So much for the morons claims that these little gay cars are safe.............:fu: Anybody with the IQ of a handball could tell that just by looking at one for about 5 seconds.

Pretty much confirmed what I said, extensive lower extremity injury etc. I am surprised at the head strike throught the airbag however. That is a significant issue that should have been dealt with long ago.

smart car only gets 35 mpg. I'd hate to see that thing get hit head on by anything more massive than a bicycle.

I agree. My wife drives a Sienna van and so long as we are not on CA gasoline (where we only get around 27 MPG) we average between 30 and 32 MPG on the freeway. We've gotten as high as 36 MPG on the freeway (most of our travel) the city traffic will drop it down to around 24Mpg. All in a mini van.

When you're this big of a liar you no one can believe a word you say. Real MPG numbers...

This one shows the 4cyl 5 speed manual at 20 & 26

Gas Mileage of 2009 Vehicles by Toyota

I caught dudball in this same bald face lie, and he kept to his lie about his 2.2L Subaru wagon getting 30 mpg (+?) at 70 mph, when EPA rates that vehicle at 29...the same vehicle I drive. Our 2005 Subaru wagon with a 2.5L gets better mileage thatn the 2.2L by about 10%. Why do Republicans need to lie about gas mileage? Does it somehow make you feel superior in some twisted way?

Last edited:
smart car only gets 35 mpg. I'd hate to see that thing get hit head on by anything more massive than a bicycle.

I agree. My wife drives a Sienna van and so long as we are not on CA gasoline (where we only get around 27 MPG) we average between 30 and 32 MPG on the freeway. We've gotten as high as 36 MPG on the freeway (most of our travel) the city traffic will drop it down to around 24Mpg. All in a mini van.

When you're this big of a liar you no one can believe a word you say. Real MPG numbers...

This one shows the 4cyl 5 speed manual at 20 & 26

Gas Mileage of 2009 Vehicles by Toyota

I caught dudball in this same bald face lie, and he kept to his lie about his 2.2L Subaru wagon getting 30 mpg (+?) at 70 mph, when EPA rates that vehicle at 29...the same vehicle I drive. Our 2005 Subaru wagon with a 2.5L gets better mileage thatn the 2.2L by about 10%. Why do Republicans need to lie about gas mileage? Does it somehow make you feel superior in some twisted way?

Tell you what dickhead, you certainly toss "liar" around just like olfraud so I'll refer to you as olfraud lite from now on. Try looking up the right vehicle dipshit, we have a 2004 LE with the V6 engine and front wheel drive only.

Last edited:
One would have to be a mentally ill, mullet sporting, red diaper doper baby hippie on dope to even consider driving in one of these steel coffins. Hey, I Love Germany and my family were from there, but it's a disgrace that you guys are pushing this garbage after being the best in the World for so long. Even the BMW Z-4, which isn't exacty very much larger than these pieces of dope mind thought up crap is much more safe. I know because I own one and did the research on it. They got alot of these green dipshits out here in California driving these pieces of cow dung and every one of them has a chip on their shoulder and are always speeding trying to prove that they are not slow. Nothing short of garbage. Nobody wants them. = Bankrupt! ~BH

I see. That is why Volkwagen, BMW, and Mercedes Benz are all bankrupt? Where might I find information concerning their bankruptcy?

Meanwhile, in the interest of promoting non-gay cars, here is a vid of my next car, a 2004 Mustang Cobra "Terminator"..............driven, quite interestingly enough by the guy who tunes my current GT Mustang, Mustang Magic, Deer Park New York..........this vid has millions and millions of hits.

Monster Burnout - Bing Videos

Now go an google "SMARTCAR burnout video" and see how many hits it has!!!:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Meanwhile, in the interest of promoting non-gay cars, here is a vid of my next car, a 2004 Mustang Cobra "Terminator"..............driven, quite interestingly enough by the guy who tunes my current GT Mustang, Mustang Magic, Deer Park New York..........this vid has millions and millions of hits.

Now go an google "SMARTCAR burnout video" and see how many hits it has!!!:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

you´re right, that´s not gay. That´s something for cowfuckers.

Well, yes, there are a lot of overage adolescents in this world.

Forum List

Back