CDZ Effects of having fewer people in the country

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Toronado3800, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    Another post got me thinking. What are the effects of booting all the illegals from the country.

On the negative side:

Businesses who employ illegals will be forced to hire citizens. (Is there a move to use existing laws to punish the human resources departments there? The business owners hiring them is why many illegals come.)

There will be more demand for the workers we have....not like illegals typically get the best jobs...so maybe it will cost even more to hire tree trimmers and have your roof redone or crops harvested.

Also, average and below average home values will be hurt....

There will then be less demand for services in the average and below average neighborhoods. Fast foods, malls, supermarkets. That type of thing.

On the positive for the U.S.

Lower population means the need for fewer houses, larger lots, better for the environment here....Although I dunno if it is better for the world environment.

Illegals can't be paying the most in taxes so the government will save some money.
    -in law enforcement.
    -in educating their children.

We will save money in healthcare (feel free to insert a crack about Reagan / Carter era socialized medicine treating everyone who comes into the ER and us paying here). I just can't see illegals having the best healthcare from their crook employers.

EDIT: Oh, we can raise the quotas to import "desirable" foreigners. This would make me the happiest. I really believe population growth in the U.S. fixes some of our problems.

What other effects do you all see?

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,485
    Those they learned skills can go back to their own country and make demands for more civilized lives in their own countries?

The countries with drug cartels will have to deal with their own problem children?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,465
    Lower population means the need for fewer houses, larger lots, better for the environment here....Although I dunno if it is better for the world environment.

Mexicans in Mexico emit much less CO2 than the average American.
    Liberals should be all for building a wall and booting illegal aliens, if they really cared about the planet.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,923
    Nobody gives a shit. Except Matthew.

5. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,773
    For the truth? Watch this whole video and you will be informed about why the human farmers, IOW, the elites that run the system, have wanted to import foreigners, and why it has probably been a bad idea.

IT's a long watch, but it is necessary. They don't teach it in high school, college, or cover it in documentaries in the MSM.

This is for liberals, snowflakes, low IQ, those with ADHD, twitter adicts, etc. IOW, the intellectually infirm.

This is SO important. You need to learn from history. This is for those who really want to make a difference and for those who really do care.

6. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,923
    I've really struggled to truly find a down side to getting rid of illegals and curbing 3rd world imports. The down sides just aren't there. Even with a price increase for produce; I'm just not seeing it.

7. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,509
    If you want to have this conversation, can we put some facts around it, please?
    Why did I think that last set of metrics is interesting? Because in another thread I asked what an illegal immigrant had done to deprive individuals here of something. My own answer was "nothing." Looking at the percentages of immigrants in the places I go, I'm not surprised that I haven't been deprived of anything by an illegal immigrant; there're aren't many there. The odds of my encountering one are low, very low. Even in the states I go to where the odds are high relative to other states, they're still low.

I'm reminded of a conversation I had a couple weeks back. I was talking to a guy from Ghana. He asked me what I thought about Ghanaians. I told him. "I don't think anything about Ghanaians because Ghanaians and Ghana don't cross my mind to begin with. I don't think I even know a Ghanaian, so what is there for me to think about them? You should probably tell me what you think about Ghanaians."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    "This is for liberals, snowflakes, low IQ, those with ADHD, twitter adicts, etc. IOW, the intellectually infirm."

I always like Roman history. I prefer to read than watch but videos are good.

This is the CDZ though so maybe be careful with the names.

Anyways, all that is less likely to make anyone open minded about what you said.

9. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +557
    Interesting.

Keep in mind I want to make probably 95% of our illegals into citizens if for no reason than to create more demand for my home, but I'll debate some points.

I still have a difficult time believing illegals contribute as much as a citizen. That Social Security bit is a good point though.

Really, 51% are above the poverty line? I just don't hang in the right circles than. I remember sorta knowing where illegals were because of landscaping businesses buying mattresses en mass. Then there were the fellows sneaking by at the pizza joints. (I don't see many migrant farm workers here I suppose).

How about crime stats?

10. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,509
    How about some? It's your thread. Don't you think I've done enough research for it?

I hang in a few circles -- probably the same kinds as most folks: family, close friends and acquaintances, extended social, and professional. They are what they are, but they are the "right" circles for me. There's not one illegal immigrant in any of them. There're some parties coming up in a few weeks. Maybe there'll be an illegal immigrant at one of them? Maybe I'll wear a hat that says "Holler if you're an illegal immigrant." ;)

When my oldest son got married, he had what I thought was a huge wedding and reception that consisted of ~400 of his "closest friends and family." The U.S., which has a population of ~320M, is estimated to have ~11M illegal immigrants (3%). I suspect that given the dispersal shown in state map to which I linked, it'd be quite hard for any one person to have a large enough circle to come by a material quantity of illegal immigrants. The numbers just don't augur for there being high odds for that happening often.