Education is actually indoctrination

Learn what lies?
I have written them before. evolution, physics, math etc.
---
You appear to be anti-STEM or anti-science, and/or you show little interest in those subjects.

You don't realize that science includes lots of natural facts based on evidence. Science also investigates causal links via statistical probabilities and can replicate hypotheses to reduce error.
You also appear to completely misunderstand scientific theories that propose explanations beyond accumulated evidence, like specific theories of early bio evolution or a big bang in physical cosmology.
In science, thinking for yourself & questioning authority is not only accepted, but valued!

What do you believe are not lies?
Religious dogma?
Who are better for educating our kids than trained teachers?
Uneducated parents ?

Last edited:
Learn what lies?
---
You appear to be anti-STEM or anti-science, and/or you show little interest in those subjects.

You don't realize that science includes lots of natural facts based on evidence. Science also investigates causal links via statistical probabilities and can replicate hypotheses to reduce error.
You also appear to completely misunderstand scientific theories that propose explanations beyond accumulated evidence, like specific theories of early bio evolution or a big bang in physical cosmology.
In science, thinking for yourself & questioning authority is not only accepted, but valued!

Religious dogma?
Uneducated parents ?

you don't get it at all

The teachers don't educate, they indoctrinate.

Not that they are aware of that, they are brainwashed too.

I am not anti-science at all! I am all for it. But at the moment they are all LIES

And I am against LIES, aren't you?

what is your problem with that?

Last edited:
Learn what lies?
---

Religious dogma?
Uneducated parents ?

you don't get it at all

I am not anti-science at all! I am all for it. But at the moment they are all LIES

---
Please give me a SPECIFIC example where a teacher tells lies.

You did not answer these Q's:
Uneducated parents?

Uneducated parents?

I DID answer: evolution, physics etc etc.

I really think uneducated parents are better then trained teachres, yes!

You don't seem to understand that trained teachers are here to dumb the children down.

provable so.

So, uneducated parents are much better!

They don't rape the children's mind!

Says the person that probably should join the isis and would be greeted by all of them for his anti-science, anti-knowledge and anti-civilization crap.
yes he should watch the ISIS on the you tube and on follow the ISIS on the Twitter too

Uneducated parents have dumb kids. Dumb kids work for low wages. Then they end up living in squaler. Definitely a troll thread.

Uneducated parents?

I DID answer: evolution, physics etc etc.

I really think uneducated parents are better then trained teachres, yes!

You don't seem to understand that trained teachers are here to dumb the children down.

provable so.

So, uneducated parents are much better!

They don't rape the children's mind!
---
Uneducated parents are better than trained teachers in educating our youth?? Not logical.
As before, you are talking in gross generalities.

You did not provide SPECIFIC examples for which "lies" are associated with the teaching of evolution, physics, etc.

Perhaps you were not educated in those scientific fields ...

Education in the United States is one set of governments that people have some local control. Fifty states, fifty boards of education, and in those fifty states over 13000 local school districts boards of education. So here, Americans can assert some government authority but all they do is complain about education and how it's governed in their states and in their local districts. Maybe local control is a concept that is passed, and the federal government should take complete control of education?

They already do.

we have to stop with public schooling

It DESTROYS the children's mind and live!

Just look around you ( and here) People are dumbed down and closed minded. They are cluelees. And all this by coldly calculated design.

The only one is see is YOU!

Learn what lies?
---

Religious dogma?
Uneducated parents ?

you don't get it at all

I just spent the last two days using math to show how cancer cells grow.

Why are you being such a tool?

Why does education seem such a threat to so many?
Why such fear, and it has always been so throughout history.

Forum List

Back